[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you smoke /int/ and if so how does your country treat smokers.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 258706011_0_640x640.jpg (60 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
258706011_0_640x640.jpg
60 KB, 640x640
Do you smoke /int/ and if so how does your country treat smokers.
They keep pushing up prices here and you can hardly smoke anywhere
>>
I do to look cool and desu it helps. If it doesn't make me look cool at least it boosts my confidence
>>
Smokers are jokers.
>>
My uni brought in smoking areas for all university owned buildings, funnily enough it's only female members of staff (lecturers/librarians) who will have a go at you if you're smoking anywhere that isn't a designated smoking area.
Prices keep going up here too as well as a law that makes it so all newsagents and supermarkets have to have shutters on their cigarette supplies so if you don't know the name of a brand you want you are fucked.
>>
>>56723341
Thats not true. I didn't know what brand I wanted so I just asked what brands where they selling and he just opened the shutters and showed me. For more than one store too
>>
>>56723080
I think Japan is the country which is kind to smokers.
Most cigarette is about 4US$ and we can smoke most places.
>>
>>56723080
apparently in may we will have the same retarded neutral packages as you do, and they plan on making the price go up to ten euros a pack in less than ten years
I don't cre tho I just go to Belgium for quite a time now, but this will kill the buralist industry
>>
smoking is gross and should be banned in all public places, if you wanna get cancer so much then do it on your own, don't make others breathe that shit
>>
50cent cigarette)))
>>
File: image.jpg (180 KB, 634x823) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180 KB, 634x823
>>56723080
Smoking kills but you look hard
>>
>>56723080
I was thinking about buying 1 pack of cigs today, haven't smoked for ages t b h.
What do?
>>
>>56723080
They're treated like regular people unfortunately
>>
>smoking the nicotine jew

hahahaha
>>
File: boromir.jpg (51 KB, 1280x1289) Image search: [Google]
boromir.jpg
51 KB, 1280x1289
>>56724183
Mr. Bean is a god.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 599x538) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 599x538
>>56724276
That he is
>>
>>56724487
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2217762/Sean-Bean-looks-disheveled-sits-drinking-bottle-lager-smoking-cigarettes.html
Then why are they bullying him?
>>
I don't smoke, but cigarette taxes are so high here smugglers are having a good time bringing it from paraguay. Every month there's tons apprehended and it keeps coming. Good for them, fuck the government.
>>
>>56723827
I really liked the smoking booths on train platforms and after security in airports. Fucking patrician.
>>
>>56723827
You also have a large smoking population, if I am not mistaken.
>>
>>56723080
most people smoke here(2nd in the world per capita consumption of tobacco cigarettes)
most of my friends smoke but I'm kind of a black sheep
just could not get into it.
>>
>>56723478
I've seen an approximatley 70year old man be refused a pouch of baccy because he didn't know the name, he just kept saying 'it's the blue one'.
>>
>>56723827
Yeah but your cigarettes are shit, they have like 0.1mg of nicotine in them
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.