[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/RUSSIA/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: CeGeKzeUkAAuHfo.jpg (53 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
CeGeKzeUkAAuHfo.jpg
53 KB, 500x500
Why is every country so mean to Russia?
>>
>>56719514
because if we listened to russia, there would be no islamic threat to europe, we would have gas and oil at discount prices, russia would connect with western europe thus gradually open itself more and making europe self-sustainable, able to compete with US and China. Schröder knew this and was working towards this, so did the Americans, thats why Ukraine had to happen.
>>
It suits the narrative.
>>
>>56719514
Because it looks like the droopy nutsack hanging between the legs of an old man.
>>
>>56719514
many reasons i dont know where to start.

first russia was invaded by communists in 1917. though it wasn't russians 95% of communists was jews (russian speaking and lived in russia). then this fucking jew shitload party start to invade asia and europe. everybody blame russians.

now putin hire shitload of krenlinbots to invade all english speaking forums like he did with russian internet (putin ex kgb guy partly jew and commie) so now everybody hates russians cause that this and tons of otehr reasons

so its good that everybody mean to russia. its even would be great if russia would be destroyed. less communistic shit in the world - than more world better even if it would cost me my good life in moscow.

now after this you only would need to destroy china. dprk and cuba can live. its can stay like a zoo in a modern world.

next step is to destoroy gays and atheists but its for an another thread.

also good thing would id destroy all relgions except christianity either and burn all gay marriage churches too.
>>
>>56719514
Russian imperialism, lol.
>>
>>56719670
>there would be no islamic threat to europe
Wait what? Our TV constantly remind us that euro is fucked because of muslims
>>
>>56720040
This
>>
File: 1451554608550.png (149 KB, 465x350) Image search: [Google]
1451554608550.png
149 KB, 465x350
>>56719948
Rude m8. It's obviously a cunt
>>
>>56720153

There would be no Muslims in Europe isEurope wasn't in Muslim kands with America supporting Islamists who destroy countries.
>>
Just banter
>>
They stick their dick in everything and everybody's business.

Same with the USA except we only do it to brownies that nobody care about.
>>
Where is the memorial currently?
>>
>>56719961
Well, people you mentioned might be assholes but russians support them
>>56719670
If you would listen, then right after war would exhaust both sides russia would strike, and austria would be a part of russia
>>56720258
Russia has biggest muslim population in europe, way more than france or sweden
>>
I love Russia, such a great country full of strong men and qt women.
>>
>>56719514
>gift
last time russia gave gift to usa it turned out to be a spying device
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Thing_%28listening_device%29
>>
Isn't it obvious? The thing looks like a vagina.

They were clearly mocking the American people.
>>
>>56719514
Because... well, it is a failed state with no economy barring the oil, like any banana republic, and it is also agressive with everyone that try to join EU so...

Because they don't like EU, and is trying to fart highter than it should.

I personaly enjoy buying behourd stuff at half the price thank's to putin.
>>
>>56720450
> russians support them
all who didnt support died in gulag mate
>>
>>56719670
>if we listened to russia

We listened to Russia for 40 years and prosperity somehow failed to follow
>>
I thought that tear was hydrargyrum
>>
>>56720450
difference is we largely do not fuck with them. The instance we do (chechnya) they start violence. kazan for example very nice place for anyone.
>>
File: trophy.png (616 KB, 1901x916) Image search: [Google]
trophy.png
616 KB, 1901x916
>>56719670
Sounds about right.

>>56719948
>>
>>56722539
You also listened to us and to germany for hundreds of years, so did poland, and now you again listen to us eventhough you didn't for a time. You look at sane solutions for growth and sustainability, not for ethno-nationalist banter. Russia has fuckaton of gas and oil which they would deliver us for a great price, we would give them the opening of our market, Russians excluding the banter are certainly more european than turks and syrians ffs. By listening to America we now closed ourselves to Russia, will need to buy oil and gas from the burgers and arabs for a fuckaton higher price than from the Russians, which means we need to support Saudis in their islamistic boogaloo shit, what we got in return ISIS destroying our fucking capitals, syrians, turks, afghanistanis coming to Europe. Not to forget we have another fucking war on the continent again in Ukraine.

If anyone thinks the deal with America in 2014 was a good deal for us Europeans, that person is a fucking skullfucked imbecile, but who am I to tell you anything, just look at Europe today and see for yourself.
>>
File: IVAN.jpg (69 KB, 458x341) Image search: [Google]
IVAN.jpg
69 KB, 458x341
>>56719514
I've never been mean to Russia. Not as if you could hurt them. Russia has strength of bear.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.