[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you get muh heritage'd by someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 0.jpg (152 KB, 1300x1250) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
152 KB, 1300x1250
>tfw you get muh heritage'd by someone
>>
>>56707907
at least you post aussie friendly photos
you will always be our local, shitposting leaf!
>>
>>56707917
fuark off
>>
>>56707981
cant do that CSARA
>>
File: MHO4ruv.jpg (141 KB, 851x564) Image search: [Google]
MHO4ruv.jpg
141 KB, 851x564
>tfw yuros make fun of me for saying I'm scots-Canadian
>tell me I'm stupid for feeling any pride or connection to the continent of my ancestors
>yuros won't even check their heritage privilege

in me defense god me defend....
>>
>>56708064
why dont you hold on to your canadian culture
it only feels like you dont have one since maybe it resides outside of the more major cities
>>
>>56708086
But then it's not really your culture, it feels like I've been given a blank slate
>>
if canadians didn't pretend they're british, just what identity would they have?
>>
>>56708086
Not him but Scottish/British culture is a huge part of traditional Canadian culture in general. Our first Prime Minister was a Scot

They go hand in hand
>>
>>56708118
well if you want something done, do it yourself i guess, its a monumental task, but you'll get bragging rights

>>56708123
dont see whats the problem then
>>
>>56708129
>dont see whats the problem then
There isn't one. People are just like to meme >MUH HERITAGE. There is a difference between someone who randomly finds out one day they are 1/10th Irish so they start acting and telling everyone they are Irish..... and someone who has grown up with the culture and traditions of their heritage because their ancestors always pass it on.
>>
>>56708187
oh, sounds pretty normal desu
city anon should ask his dad/mum i guess
>>
>>56708211
My blood is mostly Slav not "Canadian"
>>
>>56708244

>muh heritage
>>
File: Blyatman.jpg (58 KB, 537x720) Image search: [Google]
Blyatman.jpg
58 KB, 537x720
>>56708244
that is not so bad
you can pretend you are cheeki to breeki your friends
>>
That's nothing. If I mention my heritage, I get called a subhuman and get meme'd to death. Stop complaining, you were born very lucky
>>
>>56708244
Slavs have contributed much to Canada. There is no reason to feel like an outsider because you are Slavic.

Many Slavs (Mostly Ukrainians) settled the Prairies and helped get agriculture going in the region.

I'm slav too btw
>>
>>56708263
That almost made me rage
>>56708272
>pretend
That's the essence of muh heritage
>>
>>56708332
desu i think they'll be chill with it
esp the military-fags

>>56708285
whats yer heritage?
>>
>>56708285

DESIGNATED
>>
As a German who's been to Pennsylvania, I got MUH HERITAGE'd a lot.

I think it's a good thing to make efforts to reconnect with your ancestors' past. I was never annoyed when Pennsylvanians asked me about German.
>>
>>56708320
The problem is a lack of identity due to growing up in the dark cosmopolitan heart of multiculturalism, but I'm proud of my Slavic heritage (muh heritage)
>>
>>56708567
ehh
forging your own identity is pretty admirable on its own
>>
File: 1408618444135.jpg (10 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1408618444135.jpg
10 KB, 251x242
I worked with this kid in Bahrain who was Nordic-white and he had a tattoo on his arm of an Indian dream catcher. He said he was part Indian. When pressed, that "part" turned out to be like 1/16th. He never tried to talk about his Indian "heritage" again but for the rest of the time we worked together I called him "Chingachgook."
>>
>>56707917
>>56707992
Get back on the boat faggot
>>
>>56708727
cheeky cunt
>>
To be honest the only annoying "muh heritage" folks are the retarded Irish-Americans
>>
>>56708734
yes yes, i have a job to direct the invasion force on your doorstep
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.