[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Wake up >Turn on the news >A deadly new virus is spreading
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: 1457549200470.png (9 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1457549200470.png
9 KB, 480x454
>Wake up
>Turn on the news
>A deadly new virus is spreading via the air
>All its victims die within 4 to 72 hours in the most horrific ways imaginable (Internal bleeding, blindness, insanity, organs exploding etc)
>Luckily it only affects white people, or people who are 50% white or more
>The whiter you are, the faster it kills you
>A vaccine won't be available for at least 2 days (~44 hours), and they'll first be distributed in major cities (Washington DC, London, etc) before the smaller areas get them

How fucked are you?
>>
Good. The faster the ride ends the better.
>>
I'd just kill myself right there and then. Even if I survive, what's the point of living in a world where whites are a minority?
>>
wew lad
>>
I'm only 1/4th English so I'm saved.
>>
62,5% white here, live in são paulo
i'd say the chances of survival are good enough
>>
>>56702233
Not as fucked as the global madmax wasteland that it will create.
>>
>>56702297
You get to be a sex slave to an entire rainbow of women?
>>
>>56702297
whites are a minority in the world already
china alone has more people than europe
>>
I'm Italian-Irish so I guess I'm spared
>>
I'd be alright
It'd be the first time the situation made something better
>>
Im Irish so i think I'll be alright.
>>
Good thing I'm in Moscow, not many white people around here.
>>
>>56702438
>"""""""""""""""Irish"""""""""""""""
>>
>>56702233
all my ancestry i know of is irish (potato niggers) swiss (mountain kikes) and spanish (alberto barbosas).
i think im good
>>
Not sure desu lad
I look fairly spic-ish (nobody's ever confused me for a white person), but my father's side of the family is white, as well as my mother's side when you reach my grandmother and older
My grandma married a very dark hispanic person, which is where the tan comes from
I would guess I'm 50% or more white genetically
So probably fucked
>>
I have one of those shitty Russian civilian gas masks, but just one.
>>
>from white trash
>works at the CDC

Eh, I'll get the vaccine first.
>>
>>56702233
I have no idea. If it's "white" by /int/ standards I should be fine i guess.
>>
>>56702233
Good thing America is not white, amiright?
>>
>>56703587
Only Anglos are white ur good
>>
File: 3534657354311.png (413 KB, 736x665) Image search: [Google]
3534657354311.png
413 KB, 736x665
>>56702233
Patient Zero, fuckers
>>
>>56702233
I have enough did to stay inside for days.
And I love in Copenhagen, our biggest city. It should be fine
>>
guess I'll be fine :) but I'd do what I can to shelter my white amigos <3
>>
File: top gun.jpg (17 KB, 288x287) Image search: [Google]
top gun.jpg
17 KB, 288x287
>mfw Turkey, Argentina, and Portugal report zero casualities
>>
File: himmler.gif (499 KB, 499x363) Image search: [Google]
himmler.gif
499 KB, 499x363
>>56702233
>60% Indio living in an upper middle class 40/40/20 White-Mexican-Asian split suburb of Los Angeles.

I will survive, most of the Mexicans will survive, all the Asian will survive, the rich whites in the nice hilly areas will just isolate themselves in their houses for 2 days while the white hipster scum will die off. Works for me.
>>
>>56702233
>>Luckily it only affects white people, or people who are 50% white or more
Since I live in LA and
>A vaccine won't be available for at least 2 days (~44 hours), and they'll first be distributed in major cities (Washington DC, London, etc) before the smaller areas get them
I'd say I'm safe. It'll be cutting it close with all the traffic since it takes 20 hours to drive 2 miles in this hellhole, but all 6 of us whites will survive.
>>
File: 1454788033197.jpg (69 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1454788033197.jpg
69 KB, 400x400
>>56702233
95% Norwegian, 5% Swede. Fuckin Screwed. Live next to the reservation so I spose all the Indians will get to take my land and build meth labs on them now :(
>>
>>56702233
>virus spreading via the air
Put on a respirator, goggles, and find some way to seal and cover all other orifices and potential entrances to my body.
Then just stay inside and don't let anyone in until the vaccine has become available near me (only like an hour and a half drive from DC)

Would spend a few days sanitizing my house and shitposting maniacally and then hopefully be fine.
>>
>>56702297
>what's the point of living in a world where whites are a minority?

German education
>>
File: canadian-tire.jpg (61 KB, 318x306) Image search: [Google]
canadian-tire.jpg
61 KB, 318x306
>tfw at least 95% white (possibly some native way back)
wew, at least it'll be a quick death
>>
eh, guess ill just drive up north
>>
>>56702233
get fucked im hispanic white

finally the stupid census category matters
>>
>>56702233
It feels good to be a chicANO
>>
>>56702297
I thought Germans were supposed to be smart?
>>
100% fucked. Not like it matters anyway i dont really care if I live or die anymore
>>
Dead
At least something put me out of my misery
>>
>>56702233
One of the perks of living in a nation of billionaires is that I'll always be on top of the list for life saving shit because money talks.
>>
surrviving whites will become the new jews
I will personally save afew, and hopefully find my own personal trap
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.