[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's vape culture like in your country? Is it as ridiculous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 4
File: Vapist.jpg (165 KB, 1050x1400) Image search: [Google]
Vapist.jpg
165 KB, 1050x1400
What's vape culture like in your country?

Is it as ridiculous as it is in the US?
>>
>>56701908
When did you take this pic of me, OP?
>>
>vape culture
Why is this a thing? Smoking/vaping is something done in private to ease the nerves. Why the hell is it a culture now?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO696B03l48
>>
>>56702054

It's not weed, friend.
>>
>>56702102
I know what the hell it is. Weed can have a culture because you can get high with people. Vaping/smoking cigarettes should never become a culture. It makes no damn sense.
>>
>>56701908
The vape scene in Saginaw, Michigan is straight up viscious.

Don't vape on the wrong block after dark fool niggas kill motherfuckas over having the wrong flavor, son.
>>
>vape culture
Doesn't exist. Thank fuck.
>>
Vape culture and weed culture are both just as cringy
>>
>>56702829
nothing is as cringy and tryhard as weed culture. No comparison at all. Weed is being pushed so hard and is such a forced meme, its becoming uncool now.
>>
>vape chemically flavored vanilla pussy juice in a 200 dollar metal robot dick

At first I thought it was just nicotine in liquid form
>>
Haven't noticed much of a vape "culture" over here, even though I vape myself. It's a cigarette substitute for me, why would I prance around shoving it into everybody's face?
>>
>>56702942
>why would I prance around shoving it into everybody's face?
To feel a smug sense of superiority? Duh.
>>
>>56703012
That doesn't work too well over here. The vast majority of conversations I had about vaping were not initiated by myself but random people approaching me to say nonsense like "I'll never believe this to be healthy!" like I'd just stated any such thing.
>>
>>56701908
So many gaps stores opened in my neighborhood
>>
I know good friends of mine who started a vape business..

literally shoot me now, better than living in normiefornia
>>
>>56701908
there are people at my university that vape when walking around on campus

it's annoyed enough people that smoking (vaping) is going to banned on campus next year.
>>
I vape to help me get off cigarettes. I treat it like a cigarette and only fire it up in designated areas.
>>
Got one as well, helped me cutting back from 2 packs a day to 5 cigs. Wouldn't even consider it a culture or anything tho...
I guess the general lack of culture in America might lead to stuff like that
>>
File: leovape.0.0.jpg (81 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
leovape.0.0.jpg
81 KB, 1280x854
I guess it's ok.
>>
>>56701908
i vape non-nicotine apple flavoured vapor in my room when no one is around
>>
Imagine you look at yourself, and realize you're a fat man wearing a top hat and some kind of cargo kimono in a coffee shop
>>
>>56709520

or, in this case a hair salon

wtf is he even doing there
>>
We are the 3rd biggest market in the world with more than 1 million people
>>
>>56701908
meme-tier
popular among underaged sluts
>>
rather vape fedoras than 420fags
>>
I vape and I fucking hate how a culture has formed up around it.

Also I smoked before and I really want to strangle the guys who never have but jumped straight to eCigs.
>>
smoking

was there ever a more useless action?
>>
>>56701908
I've never seen "vape culture" or "obnoxious vapers". The only thing I've seen is people on the internet complaining about vaping; which is more annoying than the vaping that I never see.
>>
*vapes*
Nice thread you got here
*blows smoke into ur face*
Haha looser
*makes the XD face*
>>
File: 1453834388230.jpg (25 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
1453834388230.jpg
25 KB, 228x221
>>56709900
>tfw got bullied by a brit
>>
>>56701908
Gays are beaten here.
>>
>>56701908
I saw a vape contest once in a club. Guys were smoking big electronic cigarettes and making figures out of clouds. That's all I know. So I think there isn't such culture, ot at least it is not mainstream.
>>
>>56709900

*vapes behind you*
>>
>>56701908
Is this about e-cigarettes?

I do this. There is a little culture here but it mainly of dudes mixing their own liquids and modifying their e-cigarettes. It's very technical and you can learn a lot there.
>>
>>56701908
Yes, dude. I vape when I'm alone, but I never do it in public to avoid getting lumped in with these faggots.
>>
>>56710115
In my workplace some started I joined, more joined and now it's spreading like shit.
It's cheaper and less unhealthy then cigarettes.
>>
>>56701908
>vape culture
Explain. How does breathing some vapor form a coherent culture?
>>
LE DAE VAPE

LE DAE JUUUUUUUUUICE
>>
>>56710279
I can tell you from my experience:

You can share several experiences about different devices with others.
You can test on new flavors and learn to make your own.
You modify your e-cig and try something that fits you the best.

The wast majority are former smokers. It really helped to smoke less to nothing (I still smoke a cigarette from time to time like once a week)

Sure this gets lots of bad publicity and is tried to shot down because it competes with the established and big cigarettes industry.

For me it's interesting to make my own atomizer and testing several flavors mixing them up and creating very unique tastes.

But just call me a fedorah-autist, I like what I do and it's better and cheaper than smoking here.
>>
>>56710279
Kind of like hipsters are "indie culture", gay edgy hipsters who live in their moms' basements are "vape culture". At least in glorious Serbistan.
>>
>>56710496
You have autism.
>>
>vape """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""culture""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>56710078
psshhh nothin to vape kid
*blows smoke*
heh why don't you meet me at the vaporium
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMf_jlhZ68g
>2015+1
>being a millennial piece of shit vaper fuck boy
>>
>>56710674
As long as I enjoy my life I don't see anything wrong with this.
>>
>>56710776
Cool. Just don't be like other vape faggots who feel a need to tell people that you vape when you're talking about the weather or someshit.
>>
File: 1441380388057.gif (3 MB, 300x162) Image search: [Google]
1441380388057.gif
3 MB, 300x162
>>56710496
>>
>>56701908
what the fuck is a vape culture
>>
i've been trying to quit cigs, is vaping even an option? if it's as bad then i dont see the point plus i dont want to wear a mouth fedora lol

the opinions i've read were 50/50 on the issue
>>
>>56710860
Anyone who says that vaping helps you quit is wrong. Vaping involves nicotine. The only way to stop is to stop, period. No smoking, no vaping.
>>
Who the fuck puts electronics in their mouth?

https://encrypted.google.com/search?q=vape+explode
>>
>>56710860
How expensive are cigs in Portugal?
>>
>>56710860

Most vapers I know go right back to cigs after they run out of liquid.

I'm sure it's more healthy than using cigarettes but I think you should find another way to quit smoknig.
>>
>>56701908

I would like to thank you vapers for not smelling like complete shit like your smoking counterparts. You are alright in my book.
>>
>>56710948
I feel like my addiction got less.
I feel a lower urge to smoke.

Maybe the reason for this is that the nicotine in the liquids remains longer than those of cigarettes.

I'm still vaping so I guess it doesn't help quitting completly as long as you don't really want to do it.
>>
>>56710860
Its a replacement that is less harmful, it also removes your association of the tobacco taste with the nicotine high your brain gets. I started using one recently and it helped me cut down straight away. First couple of days it was a bit strange but then it just became the new habit. I would suggest trying an inhaler or gum/ sweets first though if you aren't a long term smoker as the hand movements that are part of the addiction arent so ingrained so it has less mental easing effect to use the vapouriser.
>>
>>56710922

4.70€ is my go to option
>>
>>56709520
>some kind of cargo kimono

criminally underrated post
>>
>>56711053
I definitely feel no cravings, I just vape now in front of my computer I don't take my vaporizer to university only to friends houses or if I'm drinking.

When I was smoking I couldn't go without a cigarette for more than 3 hours without craving it badly.
>>
Is he wearing a kimono?
>>
The fuck is a vape culture?

There's shops that sell the vape pens, e-cigarettes and juice but they're usually a head shop and tobacconist at the same time.

People of any background use them to quit smoking or to smoke less cigarettes, or because its cheaper. Some people use them to 'smoke' in places where you're not allowed to smoke like in offices or trains or clubs.

Some schools kids will hide them in their backpacks and use them during lessons and during break times because it's harder to notice for parents/teachers and 'cool'.
>>
>>56712479

to be fair, i've seen that culture on reddit

everyone there is crazy about this shit, even on the stop smoking subreddit people post shit like "YAY 5MONTHS CIGS FREE brb smoking my vape to celebrate :)"

"uh, you didn't really quit if you keep vapping..." (-4312 points for this comment)
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.