[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fucked up stories from your cunt : http://www.news24.com/Wor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: 1439406730992.jpg (65 KB, 836x470) Image search: [Google]
1439406730992.jpg
65 KB, 836x470
fucked up stories from your cunt :
http://www.news24.com/World/News/Barrel-babies-probably-choked-20030922

The remains of the newborns spilled out of a large blue plastic barrel after their daughters, aged 8 and 12, prized it open. The girls had found it in the basement of their family home. Andrzej K, their father, himself notified the authorities and later denied any knowledge of the barrel's gruesome contents.
Police are also examining whether there was any link between the five deaths and the battered remains of a newborn which were found dumped on the stairs of the Czerniejow village church last year.
>>
bump give me a creeps lads
>>
File: 0508 - CNk0jrg.png (470 KB, 775x719) Image search: [Google]
0508 - CNk0jrg.png
470 KB, 775x719
A German man who thought he was purchasing an S&M session with a female dominatrix was hit with a shocking suprise when he showed up at the door: She was a man, baby!

Michael Kollar is suing the crossdressing domme — who calls himself “Lady Gina” — for bodily harm and sexual coercion stemming from an appointment in December 2011 that turned out to be a real pain for both of them.

“In our internet chat, Lady Gina assured me that she was absolutely real and of course she was a woman,” the 30-year-old victim told the court, according to the German Herald. “But when I arrived, a man opened the door. I was held, pushed down the stairs, and was going to be locked in the cellar.”

Kollar fled to a nearby kebab shop and begged the owner, Mehmet Solar, for help.

“I was just about to close up, and he came in wearing a torn T-shirt and his trousers round his knees, Solar said, according to DigitalSpy.com. “He asked me to call the police.”
>>
>>56698516
hahaha shieeet tought night for Ahmed
>>
>>56698072
That pic is from my country btw. Knights Templar Cartel are insane.
>>
>>56699296
Didn't they get BTFO by some pissed off farmers though?
>>
>>56699296
I watch sicario, man. I don't know how people still live in that country. At the very least, legalize coca to take these fuckers out of power.
>>
>>56699296
tell me more
>>
>>56698072
not fucked up more funny, so this guy is on death row and look at the brother of girl he killed, he also killed his father as well. and gave him a big shit eating grin and said that "hes glad his pain will finally be over" and that hes accepted Jesus now and that he hopes Jesus will forgive them for executing him. well i guess jesus wasnt there for him as he spent 2 hours gasping and choking before he finally died.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/execution-of-joseph-wood-60-minutes/
>>
>>56699296

They're conducting human sacrifice?
>>
You seriously not ready to hear mines..yall might sleep ever again.
>>
>>56699475
that wont do anything, they will just go to more traditional crime like human trafiking, extortion and prostitution like the Russian mob does. plus they will always have meth and crack.
>>
>>56699848

You just know the procedure is actually designed to cause suffering behind a mask of civility.
>>
>>56699888
does unicom still come to your country?
>>
post scary stories you dumb fucks
>>
>>56699888
tell me
>>
>>56699986
Once upon a time there was pineapple
The end
>>
>>56699919
Can't make crack without Cocaine.
>>
>>56699986
here you go bunch of fags i swear to god

A seven-year-old boy who can only communicate by chirping after his mother raised him as a pet bird has been rescued by Russian care-workers.

Reports in Russian media claim the child, suffering from "Mowgli syndrome", was found in a tiny two-room apartment that appeared to double as an aviary, filled with cages containing dozens of birds, bird feed and bird droppings. Social worker Galina Volskaya, who helped rescue the "bird-boy" from his home in Kirovsky, Volgograd, told Russian newspaper Pravda that he was treated like another pet by his 31-year-old mother. Because she never spoke to him, Ms Volskaya explained, the boy's only communication was with the birds he was surrounded by. "When you start talking to him," she said, "he chirps." Russian authorities say the child was not physically harmed but is suffering from "Mowgli syndrome", named after the Jungle Book character raised by wild animals, and cannot engage in any normal human communication. Pravda reported: "(His mother) had her own domestic birds and fed wild ones. (She) neither beat him nor left him without food. She just never talked to him. It was all the birds that communicated with the boy and taught him birds' language. "He just chirps and when realising that he is not understood, starts to wave hands in the way birds winnow wings." The boy is temporarily living in an asylum, but soon will be transferred to a centre of psychological care, according to reports.
>>
>>56700090
The filthy and severely deformed offspring of a horrifying incest cult whose members bred together for generations have been discovered in a remote farming community in Australia.

Apparently unknown to the 2,000 people with whom they shared their fertile valley township in New South Wales, at least 40 members of the reclusive Colt family raised four generations of inbred children in one of the country’s worst ever cases of child abuse.

According to the Sydney Daily Telegraph - which published details of New South Wales Children’s Court’s judgement on the family - the case only came to light when authorities were informed that children living in a network of huts in the valley did not attend school.

The subsequent New South Wales Police and Community Services investigation found deformed and disabled children living in squalor; unable to take care of themselves and lacking knowledge of basic hygiene, such as how to clean their teeth or use toilet paper.

Many of the children were suffering from severe health problems brought on by inbreeding, with a number diagnosed with homozygosity deformations – mutations caused by inheriting identical genes from both parents.

Hardly any were capable of intelligible speech, many were deaf and/or blind, and those that could understand what investigators were saying were painfully shy due to spending their entire lives without communicating with anyone other their immediate family members.
>>
File: Sad french.jpg (114 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
Sad french.jpg
114 KB, 1252x1252
>>56698072
your priest raped those children here
>>
>>56699723
They're supposed to be really violent individuals who zerg rush towns. IIRC, the pic in the OP was from one of their initiation rituals
>>
>>56699955
its not they just fucked up the drug mixture since europe stop selling us the other stuff.
>>
>>56699475
Do you seriously take your views on other countries from tv shows?

Why the hell would you believe in that crap?

Who the hell still watches tv??????
>>
>>56698516
> people live my secret fantasy and flee
>>
File: cartel.jpg (183 KB, 1190x595) Image search: [Google]
cartel.jpg
183 KB, 1190x595
>>56699865
>>56699296
>>56698072
they seem like fine reasonable gentlemen.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/mexico-knights-templar-drug-cartel-made-recruits-eat-children-organ-trafficking-initiation-rite-1441266
>>
>>56700183
>>56700090
My stomach is acting funny

Fucked up shit
>>
>>56700090
i wonder what's he doing right now
>>
>>56700015
A gaint warlus attacked our village two days ago and im the only surviver..
>>
>>56700435
im more scared by your english, lad
>>
>>56700389
hes playing as yellow bird in sesame street
>>
File: FUCKING KEK.jpg (11 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
FUCKING KEK.jpg
11 KB, 250x241
Not my cunt but that guy was horribly fucking epic: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armin_Meiwes
>>
>>56700573
what about your priest that raped those kids here?
i heard some of them still have nightmares :(
>>
>>56700476
I am an erudite and a wordsmith..and a scholar of some sorts..just to born and living in a shit country..can you blame me.
>>
>>56700623
i dunno what youre talking about m8 but our priests rape children all across the world so here you go. pray to jesus
>>
>>56700685
yes. thats the point.
im stupid poor worker from Eastern Europe yet i manage to learn proper english from movies and shitposting
>>
>>56700752
Shitposting is the greatest teacher
>>
>>56700796
indeed it is

Loving the wrong man was a serious business in the past as the incredible story of a French young woman who was secretly locked up in a small room for 25 years shows.

In Paris 1876, 25-year-old Blanche Monnier was a typical socialite scrambling to find a suitor before it was too late. She fell in love with an older, broke lawyer, who her aristocratic mother disliked, and set her heart on marrying him.

Then, Blanche just vanished. Nobody in France saw her in public again. Her mother and brother mourned her, and went on with their daily lives. But behind the appearance, they were hiding a terrible secret.

Blanche Monnier was found inside a padlocked room, her bed covered in food and faeces. She was extremely malnourished, weighing just 55 pounds +7
Blanche Monnier was found inside a padlocked room, her bed covered in food and faeces. She was extremely malnourished, weighing just 55 pounds
Mademoiselle Blanche Monnier was held captive in a padlocked, tiny room for 25 years by her mother. She had suddenly vanished after falling in love with a broke lawyer +7
Mademoiselle Blanche Monnier was held captive in a padlocked, tiny room for 25 years by her mother. She had suddenly vanished after falling in love with a broke lawyer
On 23 May 1901, the office of the attorney general of Paris received a mysterious, unsigned letter detailing the captivity of Blanche Monnier at the hands of her mother +7
On 23 May 1901, the office of the attorney general of Paris received a mysterious, unsigned letter detailing the captivity of Blanche Monnier at the hands of her mother
On 23 May 1901, the office of the attorney general of Paris received a mysterious letter. The unsigned missive read: 'Monsieur Attorney General: I have the honor to inform you of an exceptionally serious occurrence. I speak of a spinster who is locked up in Madame Monnier's house, half starved, and living on a putrid litter for the past twenty-five years – in a word, in her own filth
>>
>>56700020
THEN WHO WAS PHONE?
>>
>>56700623
it was a big story here too
>>
>A seven-year-old boy was kept chained in a closet as relatives hacked off pieces of his flesh to eat, a court has heard.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/czechrepublic/2162250/Cannibal-relatives-ate-boy-alive.html
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.