[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're unfiltered thoughts on Northern Ireland.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: norniron.png (90 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
norniron.png
90 KB, 2000x1000
You're unfiltered thoughts on Northern Ireland.
>>
I'm glad America supported IRA lol
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_the_United_Kingdom#Northern_Ireland
>It has been illegal to pay for sex in Northern Ireland since 1 June 2015
WTF I hate Northern Ireland now
>>
Slavic tier bydlo shithole.
>>
cancer
>>
>>56693850
useless piece of land
>>
>>56693913
>>56693970
>>56694018
>>56695003
>>56695049
whiter than you
>>
>>56695086

Northern Ireland is literally the tumor of our Kingdom. We should have given you to the Irish when we had the chance.
>>
Awful people.
>>
They built the Titanic
>>
>>56693850
They have the best Irish accent.
>>
File: 1456800833220.jpg (117 KB, 640x457) Image search: [Google]
1456800833220.jpg
117 KB, 640x457
>>56693850
Should be part of ireland desu.
>>
File: 98830720p.png (228 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
98830720p.png
228 KB, 4500x4334
>>56695402
And it sank
>>
I'd really like to see the reunification of Ireland under a republic. I find the arguments that "the pound is stronger than the euro" and "even Catholics support the Union" to be extremely weak last ditch attempts at halting progress. The latter especially now that religion's almost entirely irrelevant outside the soccer stadium

That being said we won't see it happen within our lifetimes, and maybe by then the individual nation-states of Europe will be abolished in favor of uniting a dying continent into one country to stay in the power game.

So it'll most likely happen long after we're dead, or we'll reach a future date in the west where old ideas of nation-state are tossed aside, making the issue irrelevant.

That is my honest and unfiltered opinion on it. But ultimately, only the people of NI can decide their fate.
>>
>>56693850
Went there a couple of years ago. Pretty nice culture and history, and the people there were some of the nicest that I've ever met (though that can be said of the whole island in general). I literally could not pull out a map without someone asking if they could help me with directions.

The geography is similar to Canada's east coast so I felt pretty at home there. This is then combined with great food and drink.

Overall I would give it a 8/10, comfy as fuck.
>>
>>56693850
Best Ireland
>>
Boring , backward area - is the UK/ irish equivalent of the deep south
>>
>>56693850
Who?
>>
Cancerous shithole who's only accomplishment is being 98% yet the population consists of the equivalent white niggers
Infact they might be worse than niggers
>>
Best place on earth.
>>
>>56695250
Sorry you feel that way Ahmed.
>>
>>56698176
>I literally could not pull out a map without someone asking if they could help me with directions.

>other countries are so shit that they literally won't help a foreign out for a few seconds.

Thank fuck Ireland is so based.
>>
>>56693850
>You're unfiltered thoughts on Northern Ireland.
family lives there.
I know my family lives England :3
>>
>>56696943
They also used to build DeLoreans. That didn't go too well either
>>
As a nationalist who was born, raised and live in the North (Derry) my entire life, it's funny to see the stuff people say about it here. Of course it has, and still does, had a whole fuck ton of problems. Unemployment, drugs, alcoholism and crime are all serious problems, as well as sectarianism and the fucking paramilitaries on either side that consist of bitter old men or retarded teenagers that don't know what they're fighting for. However, I'm happy to live in the North and I'm proud of both "Northern Ireland" as it's own state right now, and I'm proud of Ireland. Of course I'd like to see the two unified but this place needs to get its shit seriously together. And even if it does unify, it'll be Troubles 2: Fuck my shit up senpai
>>
Wish england was independent, leave northern Ireland on their own desu
>>
>>56693850
Proddies >>>/out/ t b h f a m
>>
>>56693850
Ireland's Kosovo
>>
File: image_large-1.jpg (109 KB, 640x412) Image search: [Google]
image_large-1.jpg
109 KB, 640x412
We need to bring back the Gasmobile, striking fear into every dirty prod.
>>
>>56693850
It should stay with the UK
Its hilarious when some Irishmen on /int/ act as if they have some God-given right to it.
>>
>>56703464
>Irish on /int/ wanting Norn Iron
Everyone that wants it think they have a god-given right
>>
>>56693850
rightful clay but a complete shithole
all people therein should be genocided and replaced with irish speakers
MAKE ULSTER GAELIC AGAIN
>>
>>56693850
A protestant nest, it should be glassed and then returned to ireland
>>
Quite like it desu
>>
Kill everybody there, Unionist or "Nationalist" (small u unionists). Return the land to the republic, and begin the plantation of Gaels into the region.
>>
Aren't they big Israelboos because the republicans are Paliboos or something?
>>
>>56704947
It's pretty much contrarianism*, yeah. Same with the promotion of "Ulster Scots" as a response to the Republicans use of Irish.

*though some of them are big on religious whackery and think they're a tribe of Israel or some shit
>>
>>56704947
You will find a Israeli flag hanging from a lamppost and next to it a Nazi flag lmao
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.