[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Due to the high number of Russian nationals living in Riga,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1458586021582.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1458586021582.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
>Due to the high number of Russian nationals living in Riga, the goverment of Latvia decided upon new, drastic measures to protect their sausage supplies
>>
>Latvia

Just become part of Russia already. Once Russian before WWII, forever Russian
>>
>>56686003
Looks like a solid investment.
>>
>>56686003
You can say what you want about the Latvians, but at least they use protections during their sausage fests.
>>
>>56686676
mild kek
3/5 :^)
>>
File: AH9c0H5.jpg (63 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
AH9c0H5.jpg
63 KB, 480x270
>>56686003
lewd
>>
I wish Norway would ban Russian people from living in Norway. If you don't genocide Russians, you are asking to be invaded. Latvia should do their best to get rid of the Russians, they are dangerous. Genociding may also be dangerous, but how about forced sterilization or assimilation.
>>
>>56687220
I love how every "solution" on /int/ always ends up with violence, mass murder or castration.
>>
File: image.gif (799 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
799 KB, 200x200
>tfw no Russian friend that likes my sausage
>>
>>56687220
You watch too much TV, Knut.
>>
>>56687471
his Russian ex left him, just leave him be. He will warm up to your guys again sometime in the future.
>>
>>56687302
>I love how every "solution" in real life always ends up with violence, mass murder or castration.

Fixed
>>
Source article please.
>>
>>56687631
Hungarians know that better than most.
>>
>>56687676
This Lithuanian has been samefagging butthurt belts for three days now.
>>
>>56687631
Someone voted Jobbik last election.
>>
>>56687683
mean

>>56687749
It wasn't me. But yes, lots of people are braindead here.
>>
>>56687913
still it's the party that thinks violence is the answer .

Plus they love them some muslims.
>>
>>56687987
The only reason people vote for them is because they're the only political party that admits that there is a problem with gypsies, and claims they're willing to do something about it. The latter part is obviously a lie, but gypsies are getting really obnoxious, and something has to be done about them because they're literal cancer. I'm not even racist, it's just how it is.

As for the muslims they've tried to backpedal on that one but weren't very successful.
>>
>>56688321
I try to give people the benefit of the doubt and say that everyone deserves a chance to proof themselves, but I have talked to this Bulgarian girl, very smart, but when it comes to gypsies she has a quite uhm.... different... opinion.
>>
>>56688569
Let me guess, she wants to exterminate them all?
>>
>>56688659
well uhm... not in those terms.... but harsher punishments is something she would not dislike, let's put it like that......
>>
File: RigaGoldSmokedSprats.jpg (14 KB, 332x195) Image search: [Google]
RigaGoldSmokedSprats.jpg
14 KB, 332x195
>>56686003
They'd better protect their sprats, because Russians will soon be coming for them
>>
>>56688569
gypsies make niggers look civilized. i can't think of another group of 'people' that are so universally hated. even bleeding heart leftists here will have extreme views with regards to gypsies. romanis are the worst of the lot.

>enter country, go straight on benefits
>rest of their huge family comes over, they go on benefits too
>only travel they do is between england and scotland to collect two lots of dole
>kids forced to go to school, they are almost all completely illiterate. they get into fights, bring knives in, can't be controlled, parents don't care
>parents don't care because when they're not drunk they're going around the local neighbourhood stealing everything metal that isn't nailed down - this is not an exaggeration, they will steal gates and gateposts to sell for scrap along with any mowers/tools people leave about
>average height seems to be about 5'5, they're usually either malnourished or overweight, they're all ugly, they all smell, most speak english poorly at best and i've never met one i would even consider calling well-mannered. even on their own they're rude and spit everywhere and curse constantly.
>>
>>56686003
Germans should have done this with their Muslim sausages
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.