[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a question /int/ If Europeans are white because of our
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
I have a question /int/
If Europeans are white because of our climate and need for vitamin D, how come people in South Africa are still black? Same for the natives in certain parts of North and South America. Why were they all still dark skinned?
>>
>>56677565
asian girl on the right is whiter than the orangish pinkish girl in the middle
>>
chinks and gooks turn yellow in the sun
>>
File: 1421593889519.jpg (156 KB, 800x1136) Image search: [Google]
1421593889519.jpg
156 KB, 800x1136
>>56677565
>the sun is the only source of vitamin D
>>
>>56677565
Because they have their climate and a closer proximity to other black people
>>
>>56677625
because she's wearing fake tan whilst the asian uses whitening cream (like all asians do, even shower cream has whitening ingredients) you dumb fucking moron, jesus christ
>>
The girl in the middle, what race is she?
>>
>>56677781
Argentinian obviously. Isn't it obvious?
>>
>>56677565
i'm not quite sure it's just adaptation to less sunlight, there's also genetic heritage

>how come people in South Africa are still black? Same for the natives in certain parts of North and South America
the dark people from the northern tropics moved south
and yeah they stayed dark. evolutionary adaptation takes aeons, yet human migration is "only" 16000 years old

>>56677781
Argentinian, d'uh
>>
South Africa is about as far from the equator as the north african coast, and its current black population descends from east africans who moved there quite late in human history.
>>
>>56677752
>you dumb fucking moron, jesus christ

HORRY SHIT at your idiocy. Northern East Asians are lighter-skinned than most Whites except for maybe Northern Europeans.
>>
Because it takes generations and generations.
>>
>>56677982
>Northern East Asians are lighter-skinned than most Whites

Southern Europeans are just tanned whites. Asians are dark, but they even bleach their vaginas and nipples to look like white people. Even the most basic of beauty products in east asian contain whitening ingredients.

Because the whole world knows white = beauty. When I was in China most stores used white models instead of asian ones. the asian models all had Caucasian features rather than typical asian features (such typical asian features sas flat noses, small eyes, etc)

Unless of course, you are just an idiot and didn't know that.
>>
>>56677625
Do you have an inferiority complex, Chang?
>>
File: hair.webm (1 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
hair.webm
1 MB, 640x640
>>56677752
<=============== whose skin is 'lighter' in this webm

just like people from norway are fairer skinned than italians, dont you think the same applies to asia?
>>
>>56677565

Because ppl in south africa weren't deprived of vitamin D?
>>
>>56678181
>>56677982
why did you reply to me twice, you dumb fucking Hapa?
>>
http://scienceline.org/2007/06/ask-dricoll-inuiteskimos/
>>
>>56678092
Everything you said in this post is so completely WRONG, i dont know where to begin. You dont have any fucking clue about Asia and its different ethnicities.

Pictures speak alot more than words,
>>
>>56678358
So basically they just eat more stuff with vitamin-D than we do? That's..strange.
>>
>>56678358
great contribution brbro
>http://www.sitesled.com/members/racialreality/scale.jpg
aww 404
>>
File: 010122.png (66 KB, 207x200) Image search: [Google]
010122.png
66 KB, 207x200
>>56678417
How many fucking pictures of couples you have? This is getting quite scary dude.
>>
>>56678708
He's been posting and collecting them for years
>>
>>56678708
newfags out
>>
>>56678797
For what purpose? To trigger /pol/?
>>
>>56678797
1. Go to any social media site
2. Type in amwf in search
3. Press enter

Why do you keep saying this like Asian men with White women is extremely common now? Maybe not in the UK where there are zero Asians - of course that didnt stop Emma Watson from dating one except she had to travel to the US to get one.
>>
>>56678984
that guy doesn't look Asian ladm8
>>
>>56678984
In China town, London there's tons of East Asians but when you walk around the interracial couples are 80% wm/af
>>
>>56679060
doesn't even
>>
>>56677625
>>56678417
whatever hugeface
>>
>>56677565
because not enough time has passed. If you pay attention, you can see that most Xhosa (the earliest "black" inhabitants of South Africa) are lighter-skinned than Zulus (who began to appear around the 1800s)
>>
>>56681049
To add, in Yurop, Neanderthal input might've played a role too, and they already diverged from the sapiens clade (first wave of those came here about 40 kya) up to a million years ago
>>
>>56677565
There weren't any mutations that led to a lower amount of melanin in the skin that wasnt unfavorable(Albinism) and that may be because there wasn't diverse enough of a gene pool? Idk
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.