[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
complain thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
What bothers you the most about your country?

>weed illegal
>awful food culture
>expensive fast food
>never sunny outside (except this past week!)

aight speak up anon whats on ur mind the fascists wont torture you for posting here
>>
>Inb4 Muslims or niggers
>>
>>56668956
I hate bogans and non-whites

I hate Poland-tier internet
>>
People from Melbourne

They just whinge a lot
>>
DUDE
>>
It is very far away
>>
WEED
>>
massive political corruption
>>
>>56669003
Kek. Well its expected, this is 4chan
>>
That we didn't ban Swedish '''''diplomats'''' earlier
>>
>>56669039
From what exactly? That can be a good thing too Anon

>>56669059
Have you ever seen some Liveleak-style gore in person?
>>
I am a finn in sweden and i must say swedes look very white and they have put more effort in their appereances than finns. Everyone is just staring me when i fart and drink koff in public.
>>
>no freedom of speech
>everything is illegal
>awful minorities
>>
>>56669102
From anywhere, shipping is far too expensive for imports
>>
>people who don't understand personal space or are overfriendly and turn even minor interactions into a drawn out conversation
>have to drive everywhere
>get taxed for not paying the health insurance jews their cut of my wages
>insane cops
>>
>>56668956
Corruption, anti-nationalisms
>>
>>56668956
Earthquake
Tsunami
Neighbor countries are fucking shit poo
In summer,too hot
>>
Corruption and it's 3rd world Economy
>>
Absolute shit miltary.
>>
Antifas.
>>
>>56669472
but theres no way you need one :o
>>
>>56669083
lol because they called out your precious king kike out?
fuck off
>>
>>56669535
Don't you have to be in a mass grave or something?
>>
File: rexfeatures_327986_2846158b.jpg (65 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
rexfeatures_327986_2846158b.jpg
65 KB, 620x387
>>56669472
>2016
>needing a military when the americucks will do it for you
kek
>>
>>56669516
Economy+Military=Power

That is why Europe is so absolutley irrelevant and US's bitch, because we have no military. We will never have a say in world politics until we get something of a military.
>>
>>56669599
Look at this: >>56669601
Also, one day there won't be any Americans to help us, when they elect a president that doesn't want to babysit Europe.
>>
Existing bothers me the most
>>
>>56668956
insane housing prices
>>
>everyones a smug lefty liberal ivory tower cunt who does slam poetry about how he loves muslims
>everyones fucking ugly
>fucking pakis everywhere
>scottish cunts

how we even have running water, nevermind civilization, is a mystery
>>
>>56669635
and who is going to attack us? russia? don't make me laugh
>>
>>56669696
t. normie
>>
>>56669790
It is not about being attacked. It is about mattering or not. As long as we don't have a military we will be the US's bitch and not matter in the world. We will always just hurdle behind the US. I mean, if you are fine with that it is okay.
>>
>>56668956
>weed illegal
>weed illegal
>weed illegal
>"this page is forbidden in Russia because fuck you".
>>
>>56669847
Yes but we have economic power. anyway why does it matter, we're literally the least shit continent to live on in the world
>>
>>56669790
if the US somehow collapses or decided to close itself in like it did in the 19th century Europe would get decimated in a year, Russia's economy might be shit but their army is comparable to the US
>>
>>56669755
Basically this. The UK is honest to god a hell that very few can truly comprehend.

>people are either smug liberal cunts or exclusivist chav shits who often are also liberal cunts
>the few decent people basically seclude themselves in the countryside or far places
>it's impossible to live there because it's expensive and no jobs in the area

Add browns everywhere, shit tier culture, and poisonous academia full of lefty pricks.
>>
File: image.gif (958 KB, 631x339) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
958 KB, 631x339
>>56669947
>>
>>56669871
What kind of stuff usually gets blocked?
>>
>>56668956
>shit weather
>shitty terraced houses everywhere
>>
>>56670000
nice reaction image my normie friend
also checked
>>
General indifference towards everything. If you have money and a fancy title you can pull off literally anything and nobody will stop you.
>>
Shitty politicians, if it wasn't for that and some other minor social problems it would be one of the best places on earth for sure
>>
>>56669948
Mostly I just hate this culture of 'if you're smart or trying to make something of yourself' then you're a wanna be posh cunt who hates babies and wants to kill their grandma.

This is now a country which doesn't even value ambition.
>>
>>56670090
>lack of housing
>for some reason the dutch can't build higher than 2 story buildings
>>
File: certes....png (528 KB, 651x567) Image search: [Google]
certes....png
528 KB, 651x567
>>56669947
>their army is comparable to the US

Did you eat MACARONIS AND WEEDS? LIKE TWO WEEDS OR WHAT? XDDD mario be crazy
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.