[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be white permanent resident of an ethnically homogenous asian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
>be white permanent resident of an ethnically homogenous asian country
>people assume i cant speak the language and catcall me on the street with HELLO WHERE YOU FROM literally everywhere i go
>anytime i meet new people i have to sit through the same five basic questions in terrible english over and over so they can show off to their friends that theyre "good with foreigners"
>spend hours of study and practice getting good with the language and culture only for people to tell me shit like "youre sitting wrong, we cross our legs here" even though i'm visibly uncomfortable
>pursued by countless girls who drop me as soon as theyre done showing me off to their friends and realize that having a boyfriend from a different culture is actually pretty complicated
>three quarters of the time i get invited to a family dinner their immigration-age daughter "happens to show up" and the whole night becomes a drill where i politely agree over and over that shes very pretty
>people constantly talk about me right in front of my face and then pretend they didnt say the things they said once they realize i understood them
>nobody gets why it offends me when they assume I'm a tourist or treat me like one even after having been introduced to me

Being a rich white guy in a third world country is pretty great for the most part, but it gives me a lot of sympathy for minorities in my home country too. If you think immigrants are all foreign weirdos who have no right to open their mouths on your turf, fuck you.
>>
>>56668836
Get out of that shithole, nigga
>>
>>56668836
>it offends me when they assume I'm a tourist or treat me like one even after having been introduced to me
Maybe the fact that every other white guy they've met was a tourist might have led them to think that you were one too. If you can't understand that, you are beyond help. Doesn't matter if you're a permanent resident or not, it's their country, not yours.
>>
>>56669016
>Maybe the fact that every other white guy they've met was a tourist might have led them to think that you were one too
Yeah, you meat a guy obviously dressed for work, tie and everything, who speaks your language and is at the party with a bunch of locals he obviously knows... must be a tourist.
>>
>>56669016
this
no reason to get offended
>>
>>56668836
no one is forcing you to live there, faggot
>>
>>56669099

Overall I like it here. But I'm from a very diverse country and know how to treat people of other cultures with respect, and that's not a skill people here have. It's not their fault, but that doesn't make it any less annoying.
>>
why dont you fuck off back to your own country if you dont like it bitchboy?
>>
>>56669072
Work trips do exist. Still not your country.
>>
>>56668836
why are white people try to make small things out to be something serious? being black/ Asian in white society is much more harsh. stop whining about trivial things. you are just not get used to being a foreigner
>>
Why are nationalists such tribal monkeys
>>
>>56668836
>realize that having a boyfriend from a different culture is actually pretty complicated

They probably realised that you're an annoying, whingey little bitch with a tinge of the autisms, like I did reading your post.
>>
>>56668836
Does Fortunate Son start playing every time you leave the house?
>>
>>56669402
It's called "it ain't me"
Fortunate son is the band.
>>
File: 1441967575677.jpg (27 KB, 400x331) Image search: [Google]
1441967575677.jpg
27 KB, 400x331
>>56669234
>W-we're much more victimized than you, quit complaining
>>
>>56669402

My experience here is more of a Hotel California vibe.
>>
>be from Belaruse
>look exactly like Poles
>they act surprised when I speak with an accent

b-but I try to blend in
>>
>>56669556

I'm not victimized. People don't mistrust or look down on me for my race, it's just really annoying how they forget that I'm a real person and not the singer of that one song whose lyrics they don't understand or the actor in a movie about a country they've never seen.

Let me give you an example of how a conversation might go:
>HELLO
Hello. (Vietnamese) I don't think we've met before, my name is Anon.
>MY NAME TRANG. WHAT YOU NAME
(English) My name is Anon. [Make a little joke comparing it to another word in their language]
>WOW YOU SPEAK VIETNAMESE SO GOOD. WHERE YOU FROM?
(English) America. (Vietnamese) America. (English) Your English is good too! (Vietnamese) Your English is good too!
>YOU LIKE JUSTIN BIEBER
̣̣(English) No. (Vietnamese) I listen to a different kind of music.
>YOU AMERICAN, I THINK YOU JUSTIN BIEBER [meaning you look like bieber, which i don't]
(Vietnamese) Actually he is Canadian. And I'm a lot older than him!
>OH BUT I THINK YOU AMERICAN, YOU LIKE JUSTIN BIEBER

Then this kind of shit continues for about an hour with the guy's friend patting him on the back for his awesome English. I'll try to start a real conversation but it keeps going back to this guy gushing about how I'm American and that's just nuts. Not realizing that I have, word for word, this exact conversation on a regular basis despite how bored I look.
>>
>>56670068

just tell them if they don't shut the fuck up you'll arrange to have more agent orange dropped on them
>>
>>56670137
top kek
>>
>>56669167
you can leave anytime, laowai
>>
>>56670192

老外 is Chinese, bearfucker.
>>
>calling your self yung
Lad it's clear you are 17 and using a proxy
Off your self La
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.