[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A Japanese girl goes on vacation to France to document her e
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: JUST FUCK.jpg (32 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
JUST FUCK.jpg
32 KB, 472x472
A Japanese girl goes on vacation to France to document her experiences. Her intention: Showing the atmosphere and exploring some of the romantic Stereotypes of the iconic city. Instead she got what appeared to her like an African ghetto mixed with Arabic and Asian ambience. Coming from a nation with very little immigration, she was very surprised when she barely saw any French people - in Paris!

Like in many European nations like England or Sweden, French people are now the minority in their own capital. In some districts of large cities, children of migrants now make up up to 80% of newborns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfkDzXuWhkk
>>
>>56668010

you guys made your beds, now sleep in them
>>
>>56668010
Kek, people who think there are a lot of black/brown people in Paris have never been in Marseille. Taking a train from Marseille to Paris i was like "Was there supposed to be black people, where are they?"
White are still the majority everywhere in France though.
>>
>>56668051

>implying we had anything to do with it

if the majority got what they wanted the muslims would be shipped back to where they come from
>>
>>56668010
Reminder this is a thing:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
>>
>>56668010
All immigrants and black/brown people are civilized and kind though. I think so.
>>
>>56668010
Roots is the price yuropoors paid for their wreck imperialism over the centuries

Perhaps its all for the best
>>
>>56668153
In Paris i mean.
>>
>>56668190
They're normal.
>>
>>56668186

Agree, can't feel sorry for France, UK etc when they are directly responsible for globalization and mass immigration to Europe.

Shame it's consequences go far beyond the borders of the colonizing countries.
>>
Globalization is obviously very difficult on people that expects a homogeneous romanticism
>>
>>56668010
Are you still surprised about this? Paris isn't french anymore, it's a piece of garbage (literally) filled with north-african populations and tourists.

If you spend your summer in France, you better visit the south (anything except Marseille).
>>
File: 1451584180025.png (26 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1451584180025.png
26 KB, 633x758
>>56668244
But I am scared of black people
>>
>>56668010
Paris has always been overrated, I wouldn't ever want to live there.
>>
>>56668296

What's the worst that could happen? Beheaded on the street in broad daylight? C'mon now :^)
>>
>>56668296
Lol shitskin spotted
>>
File: 0_480_640_0_70_-News-Brevik3.jpg (13 KB, 342x256) Image search: [Google]
0_480_640_0_70_-News-Brevik3.jpg
13 KB, 342x256
>>56668404
>What's the worst that could happen?
>>
>>56668529
when whities do it it's not race even though he says it's race
>>
That Japanese was a qt
>>
Paris is obviously a multicultural shithole, but it's not half as bad as people make it out to be. She's probably just angry that she got her wallet stolen, Japs carry too much cash with them.
>>56668087
This. The one time I went to Marseille I saw an attempted drowning of a policeman by two families who were originally fighting. You want to see savagery? Go to Marseille.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.