[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/world improvement general/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 555 (2).png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
555 (2).png
1 MB, 1280x720
its monday edition
>>
All poles are plumbers
>>
Muslim genocide.
>>
I want world peace so we can all be happy together :)
>>
Our history in the current age is insignificant other than the extraction of natural resources and some problems about perpetual poverty

Solutions are difficult not because it is complex but because no one wants to accept the responsibility for the common resources shared by all of us, ie, the atmosphere and natural desertification.

There is a global environmental catastrophe going on but ideology, all of the power ideology, works in such a way that no one wants to claim the responsibility for the harm that is done to the earth. Obviously the earth will live on but it is will not be the earth as we know it. The responsibility will handed and pointed at an other until it is too late. While the rich live in the gated manicured lawns the rest of the population man and animal included will share the burden of the enslavement of nature.
>>
Hello guys, I thought you might like this book
>>
Nuclear holocaust
>>
Memes instead of currency
>>
>>56665057
>Awww it is so cu-
>ALLAHU ACKBAR
>OH GOD IT IS EATING MY FACE HELP
>>
>Unite every nation on Earth into a planet-wide country.
>Abolish religion.
>>
File: sovietreunion.jpg (23 KB, 480x356) Image search: [Google]
sovietreunion.jpg
23 KB, 480x356
>>56665210
Didnt go so well last time
>>
communism
>>
Conquer Elsass, Lothringen and Ostpreußen. Everything will fall into place just nicely.
>>
why you in my skype group chat u nigga
>>
>>56666526
A skype group? Are you the gay aussie?
>>
What do you people normally do in these threads? Just post meme ideas?
>>
>>56666666
>>
File: 1449854851243.jpg (51 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1449854851243.jpg
51 KB, 500x375
I bump for you
>>
File: 654645.jpg (278 KB, 1021x683) Image search: [Google]
654645.jpg
278 KB, 1021x683
>>
World wide Christian Technocracy.
>>
VR
>>
Embrace nuclear power
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.