[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw completely cutting out sugars and processed foods >food
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
>tfw completely cutting out sugars and processed foods
>food bill doubled

why is the modern western diet such shit?

do you eat healthy?
>>
>>56664303
Maybe if you know how to cook that wouldnt be a problem.
>>
>>56664303
>completely cutting out sugars and processed foods

Why completely? Are you that fat?

>why is the modern western diet such shit?
Because time is money and time spent cooking is time not spent working.

>do you eat healthy?

More or less. I try to eat fruit and vegetables daily, and I try to cook fresh food as often as possible.. I don't go full organic and I don't go out of my way to avoid processed foods though.
>>
>>56664303
>completely cutting out sugars
I think it's impossible and can kill you.
>>
>>56666184

He probably means artificial/added sugars, which is hard to avoid but definitely won't kill you.
>>
>>56666118
I cut down my meat intake and probably will do a vegetable/fruit and fish diet this whole week(Holy week) i do biking every morning and it dramatically reduced my BP and my weight.
>>
If you have room, start a vegetable garden. It obviously won't exclusively sustain you but you will get quite a bit of use out of it.
>>
>>56664303

Tuna, Rice, Eggs, Bread. There your problem is solved.
>>
>>56666410
Not only that but it's satisfying and fulfilling as fuck.
>>
>>56666184
>I think it's impossible and can kill you.

The fuck are you talking about? Cutting out sugar is easy
>>
>>56666521
>Cutting out sugar is easy

Only added and artificial ones... It's hard to avoid the ones you find in fruit and such, and carbohydrates are technically a sort of sugars as well.
>>
>>56666576
>carbohydrates are technically a sort of sugars

No sugar is a sort of carbohydrate.

>Sugar is the generalized name for sweet, short-chain, soluble carbohydrates
>>
>>56664303
>tfw completely cutting out sugars and processed foods
>food bill halved
Yes
>>
>>56666622
>No sugar is a sort of carbohydrate.

Same difference. Point is, it's hard to cut it all out.
>>
>>56666515
>wait half a year for 3 tomatoes that'll be used in 2 meals
>>
>>56666964
>Same difference

It literally isn't though, what you said implies that all carbohydrates are sugars, when in reality only some carbohydrates are sugars. You just don't eat the foods that contain them in any significant concentration.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.