[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a guy who went to a almost majority muslim highschool.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 3
File: 25t4jrhq34o6h.png (97 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
25t4jrhq34o6h.png
97 KB, 600x375
Ask a guy who went to a almost majority muslim highschool.
>>
How often do you pray to Allah (pbuh)?
>>
How often did class get disrupted so everyone could face a wall and pray?
>>
iktf bro
>>
>>56662359
Not once. Ain't Muslim yo.

>>56662360
Too many times to tell, became depressed and didn't learn because of it .
>>
Where from? Was it scummy
>>
Where some of them okay? What nationality.
Here in NL we have a lot of Indonesians but they integrate perfectly and often renounce their Islam.
>>
>>56664290
Usually it's the Lebanese that caused trouble.
>>
>>56664504
Learn from the Australians and glass the lebs
>>
>>56664290
>Here in NL we have a lot of Indonesians but they integrate perfectly and often renounce their Islam.
Go fuck yourself. Where do you live, the fucking Achterhoek? I went to high school in Rotterdam and it was full of Turks and Moroccans. We have more of them than Indonesians, you know?

Christian Indonesians tend to be pretty based though. As do Hindu Surinamese, for some reason I always got along with them. Mudslimes are shit though regardless of skintone.
>>
>>56662344
did you study in Paris?
>>
>>56664540
>Hindu Surinamese

Koelie aub
>>
>>56664540
That is what I'm saying, the Turks and Moroccans are cunts and the Indonesians are based.
>>
>>56664504
You get them too, I thought all your migrants were just Mahgrebis
>>
>>56662344
I too went to a majority muslim highschool. Was it always empty in you school when it was Eid too?
>>
File: 1457044334241.png (7 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1457044334241.png
7 KB, 420x420
Ask someone who went to a majority white high-school with only 2 niggers anything.
>>
>>56664663
Why are the irish so stupid and ugly?
>>
Ask someone who went to a 1/4 Asian High School anything
>>
>>56662344
How often did you get bullied?
Are you white?
>>
>>56664504
Shia or Sunni?

In any case, tell them that the other one are the "real" muslims, and that they're no muslims at all.
>>
>>56664290
>>56664540
Not sure if you two realize, but rarely any of our Indonesians are Muslim. And most of them are white.
>>
>>56662360
>How often did class get disrupted so everyone could face a wall and pray?
>Too many times to tell, became depressed and didn't learn because of it
What is this about? Never happened to me at school or at work.
>>
>>56664970
Not him but I assume he means about niggers disturbing the class in general
You literally can not work even if you tried to. No way. The French education system is basically daycare at this point.

I'm not surprised in the slightest OP stopped trying
Even teachers don't try they just read newspapers and let niggers dance and make animal noises and all their ridiculous antics
>>
>>56664290
>Here in NL we have a lot of Indonesians but they integrate perfectly and often renounce their Islam.

Kankermongool, de Indos die wij hier hebben zijn vaak deels Nederlands, en dus Christen. Zelfde verhaal met de Molukkers. Daarnaast vallen hun aantallen in het niet bij de hoeveelheden Turken en Marokkanen in dit land...

>>56664569

>That's what I'm saying

You're implying that Indonesians are a more significant demographic than the Muslims. And that's bullshit.
>>
>>56665156
Sounds pretty awful. Reminds of the school shown in The Wire.
>>
>>56662344
I did too.

After that I went to a grande école trough.
>>
>>56665229
>let me speak in dutch for literally no reason even though the thread is in english

Literally kill yourself, dumb piece of shit
>>
>>56665276

I saw something about a special school that prepares kids for the Grand Écoles. It was a 'public' school, for all girls, and ONLY for girls that are descentents of someone who is a hero of the French republic... The school was situated in one of the less nice parts of St. Denis, and the difference between the students (sweet naive girls that like classical Muslic and unironically talk about 'patriotism' 'l 'honneur' and loving the Republic, and wouldn't say anything about St. Denis besides that they heard it 'has a certain reputation') and the people on the street couldn't be greater..

For a society founded on 'Liberté, Egalité & Fraternite' things like those private 'public' schools and grand écoles confuse the fuck out of me.... Is it true that 99% of all politicians went to grand écoles?
>>
>>56665312

>For no reason

Je kan het toch lezen? Je draagt toch onze vlag? Stel je godverdomme niet aan en wees blij dat ik je niet en plein public in de lingua Franca kankermongool noem, kankermongool.
>>
>>56665408
>Is it true that 99% of all politicians went to grand écoles?
Yes, most likely Sciences Po (Institut d'Etudes Politiques) and then l'ENA (Ecole Nationale d'Administration).

Other than that a lot of high schools have classes that prepare you for grandes écoles, it's part of the republican elitism.

Mind you, I have been told for 5 years that I was to be the elite of the nation as well, and it wasn't even a top 10 school.
>>
>>56665461
>Kankermongool
Goofiest insult I've heard in a week.
>>
>>56665461
kanker hanker sprijkle dijk neiter schmejder noem aan jijk kan vroud xDDDD
>>
>>56664290
>>56664895
>>56664540
Most of Indons in Netherlands are christians
And Indonesians tend to be calm and respectful regardless the religion
>>
>>56665408
>For a society founded on 'Liberté, Egalité & Fraternite' things like those private 'public' schools and grand écoles confuse the fuck out of me
Meritocracy, mate. Those founding principles are not the same as democracy and to a certain degree in opposition to democracy.
>>
>>56665408
>>56665542
Also, those schools are open to all and nearly free of charge as long as you are good enough, there is no selection based on money, it's purely meritocratic.
>>
Was there a lot of conflict in your school?
Did the non muslims get bullied?

Here in Croatia I've been surrounded by pretty much only my fellow Croats from elementary school to university.
>>
is your high school degree looked down upon because its from a majority muslim high school? I.E with job offers
>>
>>56665765
>applying for job with high school degree
>>
>>56662344
>>56662656
>France
>>
Not OP but same situation

>>56665765
There is no job offer for someone with only a high school degree, except for technical high school degrees. Since the high school degrees are awarded after a nationwide exam, it doesn't matter where you comes from.

>>56665717
>Was there a lot of conflict in your school?
no
>Did the non muslims get bullied?
no
>>
>>56664631
Yeah lol, best times. You actually learn during that period

>>56664614
It's many desu. Although it's many Morocco and Algeria. It's not counting the Africans though.>>56665654
It was my area where it was quite different. Thank god I live in the richest area in France now.

>>56664757
I'm mixed. Luckily I was not bullied. Being low profile and neutral helps sometimes.

>>56664833
Haha. It's sad when other people (other university students) see them as nice people. They just have not experienced it before.

>>56664970>>56665156
Basically. Absolutely nailed the point.

>>56665276
Same. You get the nicer Muslims. In fact I got a qt Muslim friend. However I'm not sure how it would be if they were to be the majority like my high school.

I'm typing this in a train to la defense atm. I might give poorly answered questions.
>>
>>56665853
Why are there so many Muslims in France?
>>
>>56665901
The right wing imported them by the millions in the 60s.

Most of them are secular or non believers but still, if you live in a poor suburb there's a lot of shitskins.
>>
>>56665550
>Goofiest insult I've heard in a week.

Pretty standard one to be honest.. Compounding works well for insults.

>>56665564

G'day m88 u fookin poofta sheepshaggin CUNT :DDD

>>56665542
>Mind you, I have been told for 5 years that I was to be the elite of the nation as well, and it wasn't even a top 10 school.

Kek, I guess it's comparable to Gymnasium/Lycee in the Netherlands.. I had a teacher that kept stressing we were the top 10%, even though that particular class was for adults who fucked up their last year of highschool, lol.

>>56665618
>>56665654

Getting into a grand école is technically meritocratic, but some of the preperatory schools are most definitely elitist... Especially that girls school I saw an item on. You don't get in that school unless a family member is a hero of the republic.

>>56665901
>>56665965

France colonised the wrong areas.
>>
>>56666051
>Kek, I guess it's comparable to Gymnasium/Lycee in the Netherlands
Well, dunno.

After all, if you sum the number of students in every grande école in France I doubt it's even as much as a medium university.
>>
>>56666051
>France colonised the wrong areas.
This. Never stick your dick in crazy.

Now the chickens have come home to roost.
>>
>>56665156
I remember my philosophy classes, 2 students were listening, the rest (25 guys or so) was playing cards, video games, or even volley-ball once kek

The teacher was nuts though, I remember he had a svastika as his phone's home screen.
>>
>>56666125
>Well, dunno.
>After all, if you sum the number of students in every grande école in France I doubt it's even as much as a medium university.

Grand ecole is university/college level right? I thought he was talking about his preperatory highschool... In the Netherlands the Lycee (VWO or Gymnasium/Atheneum) prepares you for univeristy, so that's technically the 'elite', as only about 10-20% goes to VWO ('preparatory scientific education')
>>
>>56666248
The preparatory classes take place in highschool but are technically university level.

In France, you get the bac (the exam at the end of high school), then you choose between university (3, 5 or 8 years of study), preparatory schools (2 years, leads to a 3-year engineer school after that) or technical degrees (2 or 3 years).
>>
>>56666342

Somewhat similar to what we have.. The highest highschool level (VWO/Gymnasium) prepares you for Uni, so in the final years the level of education approaches uni level. At the end of highschool your highschool-level determines where you go.. VMBO-T or lower ('preperatory highschool trade-education'). Takes 4 years of highschool, and then they usually go on to MBO where they learn a trade, like in construction, welding, administrative stuff, mechanic, etc.
HAVO ('higher general highschool education') -> Leads you to 'HBO' which translates to 'University of Applied science'.. Basically one step below Academia, it teaches 'higher level' trades so to speak.. So you can become a court bailiff there, but not a lawyer or a judge. A nurse or practitioner, but not an actual doctor, etc. Some of the technical educations there are very highly rated.. My brother got his engineering title there in mechanical engineering. VWO leads to university, which is what universities are like world wide.
>>
>>56666520
This is literally communism
>>
>>56666520
Also, universities here are pretty low-tier, since they accept everyone with the high school exam.

Some masters and bachelors have a twice higher unemployment rate than the general population. Technical degrees on the other hand are very sought-after by companies.
>>
>>56666601
>This is literally communism

How? Because we don't have common core & no child left behind, and because our education system isn't built on the lie that all 13 year olds have the same capacities and can have the same dreams?

If you're clever and get good grades, you will easily end up in university. If you're not, you'll end up with skills that will land you a blue collar job. That's basically the opposite of communism... US highschools are communism, if anything.
>>
File: fat[1].jpg (27 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
fat[1].jpg
27 KB, 250x250
>>56666601
>>56666945
>How?
Edjookashion makes you a filthy commie. Just look at Obongo!
>>
>>56666619
Science degrees in the universities are pretty good imo.
The first couple of years are shit, yes, but they're usually made to remove those who are here for no particular reason.
For example, for my bachelor in physics, we were about a hundred in the first year, and something like 15 of us ended up graduating.

After that there are a lot (something like 50-75%) of the students that go in a grande école or in an engineering school. In the end, the master's degrees are left with only the best students. During my first year we were only 2 in my class.
>>
>>56666945
>US highschools are communism, if anything.
How so? There's choice in the American system
yours is literally communist eugenics
>>
>>56668456
>There's choice in the American system
The choice to get 1 or 2 student loans up your ass?
>>
>>56668521
>he can't get an undergraduate degree in one subject and a graduate degree in a completely different subject
>>
>>56668577
M8, we sure as fuck can
>>
>>56668456
>How so? There's choice in the American system

No, your highschool system doesn't have a choice in levels actually.. Everybody gets the same shit in the US.

>yours is literally communist eugenics

Do you even know what communism means? It doesn't mean 'every kid gets the level of education he's fit for' m8..
>>
>>56668577
>>he can't get an undergraduate degree in one subject and a graduate degree in a completely different subject

Oh, and we can... Why wouldn't you? We don't even need high GPAs like usually in the US. Just an undergraduate degree...
>>
>>56665229
inodonesians are a more significant demographic but they are mixed as fuck and unrecognizable. And most of them are christia/nontheist
>>
How many rapes happened
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.