[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feminine and masculine nations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: 1444725249045.jpg (216 KB, 1198x1085) Image search: [Google]
1444725249045.jpg
216 KB, 1198x1085
Lets discuss feminine/nocturnal and masculine/diurnal nations.
I am not an expert on psychology, everything written here is my subjective idea.
From my IRL experience I concluded that most eastern nations are feminine - slavs are too, native americans also.
Every nation that couldnt create a country is a nocturnal-feminine or if that country is based on fantasy type mythologies,unlike germanic mythologies were everyone is fighting against everyone. The most logical, reasonable nations are based on Abrahamic religions except hadisit "muslims" and mishnah jews, ancient egyptians too. Chinese is a mix of these two types, thats why you cant distiguish chinese men from chinese women. Even their symbol is yin and yan.
Slavs cant into order, they do everything on their mood. Russians advanced in rocket science not because of their slavic traditions or etc. But it was german and jewish engineers who made it. Also every single nation that contacted with them say that " liying is second nature of russian nation".
Also because of their heroic diurnal masculine nature germanic nations advanced so much in this world. You can see it even at their behaviour towards kids, they give them freedom of will and full penalty when they lose or do something wrong and force them to solve it themselves alone. Eastern culture could never land a man on the Moon
>>
>logical, reasonable nations are based on Abrahamic religion
You mean white nations. The most developed nations are white and adapted christianity to their culture, with the best of the best ones being largely irreligious
>>
>>56649362
No, it has nothing to do with race
Btw blacks are very feminine on my list
Their women are the most alpha among others
>>
>>
>>56649839
Blacks are exclusively abrahamic you dumb shit, and it has everything to do with race
>>
File: hebrew chart.png (103 KB, 692x563) Image search: [Google]
hebrew chart.png
103 KB, 692x563
>>56651742
Blacks are non abrahamic.
Abrahamic religions cant into dance and music.
Nomad jews couldnt into dance and music, dont show me european ashkenazis
>>
I like your insane, mystistic quasi-19th century scheme.
>>
>>56648711
this is pure, undiluted, autism
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-20-22-46-28.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-20-22-46-28.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1440
>>56652095
>>56651961
Kek
>>
>>56652339
>and her mom

Intriguing.
>>
>>56648711
What about us?
>>
>>56652495
Very masculine, unlike us you werenot influenced by chink feminism.
Chinese menthality is feminine in origine just there was some persons like Confucii with masculine heroic character.
Look at your women they look like in german countries very masculine
>>
>>56652585
I gotta say that as insane as you sound, I like your way of thinking, please post more of your theories.

I can't sleep anyways.
>>
>>56652585
What about Kazakhstan? Is it inbetween per its ancestry?
>>
>>56652753
Kazakhs are very feminine because all males died during wars and bringing up child was on womens shoulder.
They treat us(babies) like we handicapped and feed us without stop.
Thats why we are half barbaric, women are worst maniacs and cant into ordnung.
>>
>>56652677
Its not my theory, just sociology and politology or political science.
I just like to study every nation's elite and their menthality. Some nations dont even have elite for example shamanic nations.
If there is no professional elite burecracy that nation cant create a country.
>>
>>56648711
You know you're an autist when russians bully you in school and you create butthurt threads on /int instead of getting fit.
>>
>>56653068
Well almost every nation has a shamanic heritage, what is an example of modern day shamanic nation?
>>
>>56653480
Amazonians, brazilians almost all native americans, eskimos, saamis, african shaman tribes
They couldnt even create a nation all of them are tribes not speaking about country.
>>
>>56653661
Btw those tribes dont have idea and words for alot of things.
Native americans who met Columbus couldnt see the ships just people because theyve never seen a ship and didnt have an idea for it.
Yes they have 30 names for snow ice and rain.
It just means that their life style cannot be without nature.
>>
>>56653769
>Native americans who met Columbus couldnt see the ships just people because theyve never seen a ship and didnt have an idea for it.
>Yes they have 30 names for snow ice and rain

Aren't those just false myths? We have 5000 year old rock paintings depicting longboats over here, from a heavily shamanistic era, so I heavily doubt Native Americans couldn't comprehend a ship.

Interesting thoughts, but I guess I just don't see these things so binary (e.g masculine/feminine cultures dichotomy) in the end.
>>
>>56653410
Nope
>>
>>56654295
Its not binary view at the life.
All nations and ethniciteies are mix of both. At some point of the history their elite have chosen one model for them. All europeans had matriarchy and matriarchal religions before. It depends on conditions.
But western culture is a culture with the longest masculine culture.
Islam too was deformed under Persian culture with their feminine fantasy mythology, sufism is pure persian religion, angels with wings also come from them. Its not actually Islam no more. Thats why Persians who couldnt grasp very rational Abrahamic religion just changed their religions name and act muslims
>>
>>56654295
Eskimos have alot of names for different types of snow and ice.
Amazonians have alot of names for different types of rain.
Also if i remember it correctly "puaha" tribe dont have conception of time and were concluded to be the most "happy" people
>>
>>56648711
Hum ok, so where does America fall in all this?
>>
>>56654696
Diurnal heroic. Only those type of people cultivate individuality.
>>
>>56648711
>>56649362
>Jewish splinter cult that advocates ritual cannibalism, glorifies/fetishizes the death of an SJW carpenter, and practices male genital mutilation
>logical and reasonable

I have dreams of Jerusalem burning
>>
>>56654664
You study anthropology or is just a hobby?
>>
Кeк, дyмaл тpeд интepecным бyдeт, в итoгe oбычный щитпocтинг нa тeмy злoбных и тyпых пидopaшeк
>>
>>56654761
Jews dont glorify Yeshu ben Pandira actually.
Although first christians were jews by religion. Its Greek translation brings all these cannibalism things.
Greeks couldnt understand jewish way of thinking, also linguistics at their time was not advanced as today.
>>
>>56654829
Just a hobby
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirah%C3%A3_people
>>
>>56648711
sure thing just don't forget your pills
>>
>>56648711
Somebody ought to say it. What a load of crap.
>>
>>56654757
The only word is really got there is individuality. So what does this mean? People from the US are individualistic? What else?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.