[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what exactly is going to happen if this guy becomes president?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 22
File: Donald_Trump_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg (181 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
Donald_Trump_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg
181 KB, 1600x1000
what exactly is going to happen if this guy becomes president?

he obviously isn't going to even attempt to deliver on the clearly retarded promises of building a wall on the mexican border or barring all muslims from entering the US, and most of the other dumb/impractical things he says are either laughable or inconsequential ... so we can put those things to bed. do people think he's going to go into the white house and start throwing out spontaneous decrees and declaring wars like he's fucking Kim Jung-Un or some shit? do they even understand how the presidency works?
>>
The issue with him is he's not exactly a people person, he's a terrible crowd pleaser and very argumentative. If he gets elected and gets pissy with congress, then nothing's gonna get done.
>>
>>56646978
All the Republitards here on 4chan love him because they want white people to rule the world again
>>
how is any of that retarded or impractical? Do you think we don't have power of Mexico? It's constitutional for the president to ban groups from coming in. you clearly have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>56647105
>this is what trump supporters actually believe
>>
>>56647150
nice meme
>>
>>56646978
>and declaring wars
Did he say anything about starting any?
>>
>>56646978

The president has the power to ban certain groups of people from coming over here
>>
>>56647257
no. we wants to destroy ISIS but that's not starting anything
>>
>>56646978
>what exactly is going to happen if this guy becomes president?

america will do something good for once
>>
>>56647084
Pessimistic

>>56647102
>>56647150
Reddit and/or underage

>>56647105
>banning muslims
Honestly unrealistic. We're most at risk from from home grown radicals, and of course there's millions of (moreso radical then average)Muslims in the EU countries that hold visas to yet in the US.

t. Bernie fgt
>>
File: 1458463557607.jpg (7 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
1458463557607.jpg
7 KB, 183x275
He's gonna make the world great again..hope he wins
>>
>>56647257

No, he actually said the opposite but you know how libtards are... pathetic
>>
>>56647084
Most ridiculous post I've read today. His rallies are by far the most energized and enthusiastic and he's known for being a good negotiator.
>>
>>56647105
you're saying the building of a literal wall thousands of miles long along the mexican border is remotely practical? the immigration issue is not going to be fixed by such a thing even if it was to spring up in all its Tump-adorned glory tomorrow, but far too many retards seem to think it will

and there are already millions of muslims in the US (sadly) so even if he could magically just bar anymore from coming in, you still have to deal with the ones you have there
>>
>>56647410
Go back to the /afr/ thread
>>
>>56647581
t. muslim sinn fein supporter
>>
>>56647405
>pessimistic
How so?
Have you seen the guy, he argues over the littlest things, especially on his twitter. He's so polarizing, there's no middle ground with him. Either you like him or you don't.
>>56647529
Yes, he's a crowd pleaser to those that like him, but have you seen the people that dont? There's no realistic way he's gonna get any of what he promised done(especially the meme wall) because people don't like how "extreme" he is (even though he's probably the most moderate/middle of the road candidate next to hillary.
>>
>>56647581
The Chinese built a longer wall two thousand years ago with obviously inferior technology... what exactly is impractical here?
>>
>>56647581
walls kept Constantinople safe from raiders for a long time
>>
>>56647655
Building a wall doesn't require new legislation, it's an executive action that actually follows the existing law (which isn't applied).
>>
>>56647581
Concrete and barbed wire are actually pretty cheap compared to other forms of infrastructure
>>
>>56647581
1. We've deported more people since 2000 then there are total people in Ireland. We already have 640 miles of fencing set up during Bush's reign, and it was hardly a national effort to put that in place. We all just worry about the effectiveness.

2. Muslims are about 1% of our population. 1/3rd or so are native black converts who are relatively harmless who have been here for a while. The rest are notably less radical then their European counterparts and are in no way concentrated in urban centers, of course outside of Dearborn, which is a special case and a relatively nice town if you ever get to visit.

>>56647655
It's a bit too early to draw conclusions. Right now he's focusing on swaying those in his own party. We'll have to see where he leads himself to sway mainstream voters later on. Who knows what he could pull off?
>>
>>56647802
Yeah, and the taxpayers are gonna love that, a billion dollar wall that they now have to maintain.
>>
>>56647257
he talks about going to Syria and bombing ISIS in a manner befitting some 14yo getting ready to play COD

even George W Bush didn't go full retard like that about going to Iraq post-9/11 (a war Trump himself opposed)
>>
>>56647643
When did you escape from /afr/?
>>
>>56648052
When the goats came out
>>
>>56647959
Illegal immigration costs the US about $100 billion right per year... I haven't done the math, but that sounds like a net gain to me.
>>
>>56647959
Do you know what Trump's tax plan actually is?
>>
>>56647959

>No illegals taking jobs
>so people now have more money
>>
>>56647959
>a billion dollar wall
I'm willing to bet that Trump's wall would be much more expensive than that.
>>
He'll sell the western states to China, lend-lease Texas to Mexico, and rename New England 'New Trumpland'
>>
>>56648317
>and rename New England 'New Trumpland'
I like it
>>
Trump will lose, but it will be a good opportunity for the country (including the Republican party) to repudiate his message.

Hillary will only serve one term if the Republicans can come up with someone with love and ideas instead of hate and emotion
>>
>>56648462(You)
>>
File: image.gif (919 KB, 170x196) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
919 KB, 170x196
>>56648462
I swear to god this election was perfectly crafted for the GOP to win but the pissed off voter base decided to choose the most outlandish candidate to compete.
They could've run Yeb! and won without question.
>>
File: Gimme my money back.png (22 KB, 217x196) Image search: [Google]
Gimme my money back.png
22 KB, 217x196
America is made great again. Why are you even asking this?
>>
>>56647651
re-read my comment you moron

>>56647659
yeah over the space of hundreds of years using slave labour

I actually kind of liked Trump originally (mostly cause of my hatred for SJWs etc), but the more flagrant bullshit he kept spewing out the more I realized how full of shit he was as a candidate

sure he's better than that abhorrent evangelical spic or shillery or that snively jew that he's up against, but he's a shit candidate once you get past all the pomp and tat
>>
>>56647102
As opposed to libtards that want shitskins to rule the world and kill all white men.......?
>>
if trump wins there is going to be a civil war

white america vs chicano america
>>
>>56648211
Yes, all those illegals taking office jobs and high, well paying salaried jobs that can support a family comfortably. No, not fast food, manual labor and other service. What self respecting white folk would take those jobs? Teenagers, sure, but they can get those jobs easily. No shortage there!

God, what a retarded argument that's just very, very thinly veiled racism.
>>
>>56648130
>>56648211
What about the loss of cheap labour that ag is based on? what about all the menial shitty jobs that they do? Like it or not they fulfill a basic role in US society, and while the government may benefit, Private enterprise is gonna take it hard, because they're gonna need to pay higher wages with less people
>>
>>56648657
mexicans are about 10% of the population and whites are a good 65%.
>>
>>56648756

You know that a laborer in a union make $40 an hour.
>>
>>56648783
exactly
>>
Nothing will change at all for four years
>>
>>56648811

I'll add that those menial jobs pay more when a native works it instead of an illegal
>>
>>56648756
Manual labour would actually be well-paid if there were no immigrant labour being paid under the minimum wage or free trade agreements with countries where workers are given pennies for a day's work.

The main profiteers from the current situation are large corporations that can cut costs to make a quick buck... real wages in the US haven't increased since the 70s.
>>
>>56648756
The office jobs and high salaries are going to Chang and Patel directly imported from their respective home countries. Once they become the employers, they hire their own kind exclusively.
>>
>>56647659
and it worked because the mongols never got into china, right?
>>
>>56649237
Brilliant argument, Jimenez... I'm sure Mexico will invade the US any day now
>>
File: 1457571454108.png (60 KB, 1317x324) Image search: [Google]
1457571454108.png
60 KB, 1317x324
>>56647581
>impractical
>>
>>56649140
Oh and don't forget, Chang and Patel are hired because they will work for significantly lower wages to support their families back home.

Your silly degree in buisiness means nothing to employers here unless you're an immigrant who will work lower wages.

Yeah stick it to those filthy rich people! Import more immigrants! Force them into diversity quotas! That'll teach em!
>>
>>56648569
>They could've run Yeb! and won without question.
i don;t think jeb could have won but the chances of cruz, rubio or even rand winning would have been very good.
>>
>>56649349

Not only that but employers can use them as a slave labor or revoke their visas
>>
File: unnamed (4).jpg (9 KB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (4).jpg
9 KB, 350x262
America vote Trump in pretty please, I just wanna see if he'll do half the things he promised. Also I love all the butt hurt and salt this one man has generated over the months I just want more.
>>
>>56649386
>but the chances of cruz, rubio or even rand winning would have been very good
'no'
>>
>>56646978
mexico, where did the eagle on your flag go?
>>
>>56649317
oh i'm sorry did the great wall of china keep the mongols out? it worked right? i'm not talking politically right now.

history has proven that the great wall of china failed.

i'm sorry that your shitty example is shitty.
>>
>>56649386
Nah, the GOP doesn't really like Cruz. Rubio was their star player but nobody likes Rubio, not even his home state lmao.
>>
He might deliver.

History says he won't though. Americans elect these big talk no action guys all the time.

There was one american president who got elected on the slogan "54/40 or FIGHT!"

Which meant that if canada didn't let the USA annex up to the 54th parallel (90% of livable canada) they'd conquer us.

They never did though, He got elected, Made some excuses, we're still here.
>>
>>56649409
why not? if the focus on the media was put on ANYBODY other than trump their chances would be all the greater.
>>
File: fgh.jpg (144 KB, 682x600) Image search: [Google]
fgh.jpg
144 KB, 682x600
>trumplerinas actually fell for the wall meme
>>
>>56649545

t. immigrant wannabe
>>
>>56649545
curious george you need to go
>>
>>56649648
Fuck no
My life here is pretty good so no need to humiliate myself at americlapistan
>>
As long as USA finally destroys itself I don't care who wins.
Seeing this year's nominees, they are doomed either way.

Kek.
>>
File: trumpposting.png (44 KB, 584x233) Image search: [Google]
trumpposting.png
44 KB, 584x233
>>56646978
Lots of fun.
>>
>>56649529

Yeah the brits made peace with us because they were afraid we'd just take Canada like how we took half of Mexico
>>
Trump-Putin-Bolsonaro love triangle soon
>>
>>56646978
I was willing to vote for him and take the good with the bad until he said he was going to fuck with the internet.
>>
>>56649451
lol... a large Mongol army eventually got past the wall of China, therefore small groups of desperate, ill-prepared Mexicans will have no trouble doing the same
>>
>>56647084
>not a people person
>crowd pleaser

JUST

bernie cucks are so fucking stupid
>>
>>56649545
Not that I have been paying much attention to this wall, but I always assumed he just means a guarded and fenced border. Something akin to the NK/SK border, or the west/east Berlin border. Although obviously far less militarized.

Is this wrong? Does he mean an actual stone wall or something?
>>
>>56648770
americans will have to do those jobs. cut welfare and put people to work, kill 2 birds with one stone.
>>
>>56646978

His tax plans will be accepted, But his ID on Muslims would be kept secret. His wall will be laughed at, and his mass deportation schemes wouldn't be as effective, as others will believe. He'll get rid of the criminals and drug dealers, but not the workers and the ones who actually pay tax.

As for ISIS, he'll most likely send ground forces along with the air drones to clear out the vermin.

In terms of improving America as an industrial power, congress will unanimously agree because they hate China and want to be as economically prosperous should they get into a war with them.

In a sense he won't be able to fill out all his promises, but for the ones that will benefit America economically, they will.
>>
>>56649930
are you still honestly trying to defend the effectiveness of the great wall of china?
>>
>>56649966
Brick wall and he wants mexicans to pay for it+build it.

Or maybe a wooden wall, same material American houses.
They seem to be pretty resistant, except for hurricanes.
>>
File: Goodbye America.gif (349 KB, 164x119) Image search: [Google]
Goodbye America.gif
349 KB, 164x119
>>56646978
He runs and serves as president to basically serve his ego. In the process, he'll fuck up this country.
>>
>>56649966
When he says he wants to build a wall he literally means that he wants to build a wall.
>>
>>56649957

>the KKK supports DT
>Red necks and confederates support DT
>lol Democrats are stupid

Youre no better than they are tbqph m8.

Either way, it'll be fun to see BLM supporters and KKK members fight to the death.
>>
There's literally nothing wrong with a wall. Its akin to having a border fence, except people can't break through easily.
>>
>>56649930
The difference being we have the world's most advance military. What's more, if they attack the wall they are officially attacking the USA so we can kill them. A horde of thousands will still get rekt of we bring in some attack helicopters.
>>
>>56650050
I don't give a shit about China, I'm saying your analogy is completely retarded.
>>
>>56649906
all the candidates will fuck with the internet dummy
>>
File: Peron.jpg (18 KB, 250x285) Image search: [Google]
Peron.jpg
18 KB, 250x285
>>56646978
Trump is a yankee version of Perón, if Perón hated immigrants.
>>
>>56650158
>Bernie supporters wearing KKK hoods
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/03/wow-video-black-trump-supporter-stomps-anti-trump-protester-in-tucson/

b-but he marched with MLK
>>
>>56647084

NOTHING HAS GOTTEN DONE FOR THE PAST 30 YEARS DIPSHIT!

THE RIGHT IN THE LEFT HAVE BEEN FIGHTING SO LONG WE HAVE ENTERED A STAND STILL WITH NO HOPES OF CHANGE.
>>
>>56650163
what bothers me about "the wall" is how everyone thinks that once it's built it will be like the be DMZ of Korea and it will make all the Mexicans will disappear
>>
>>56650225
Wow you sure showed me.
>>
>>56650274
lol everyone knows this and everyone still thinks voting for an independent or a 3rd party is a wasted vote.
>>
>>56650068
>>56650117
Well that sounds horrendously impractical. What would be the point? Surely an actual stone wall can accomplish nothing that a proper border fence could not.
>>
>>56646978
War with the Norks'd be cool, but I don't exactly want to to open up trade to another country full of of cheap labor. I'd do it if the South could guarantee they'd rebuild it.
>>
>>56648756

I would prefer for those shit jobs to actually be jobs that high schoolers can get to get those years of experience required stuff and help them to set foot into the real world.
>>
What happen if Mexico refuse to pay for the wall?
>>
>>56650365
See
>>56649319
>>
>>56648657

>Legal hispanic immigrants want to kill the illegals

Would be weird.
>>
>>56650163
We have a net outflow of Mexicans. We're running a budget deficit and a Mexican deficit.

Like all of Trump's proposals the wall thing puts feelings over solutions, it's kind of sad really.
>>
>>56650428
i've heard /pol/-tards say he'll take the foreign aid that the u.s gives mexico to built it. so in reality mexico isn't paying a damn thing.

it's actually the u.s. taxpayer who pays for everything
>>
>>56650428
The US is far more powerful and has tremendous leverage in any negotiation.
>>
>>56650507

t. CHI
>>
>>56648756
Actually immigrants do a lot of field work and also industrial work that would probably pay pretty well. They like them because the jobs are dangerous and since illegals technically don't exist they don't need to observe safety standards like they would for actual citizens. There's a reason people need a visa and to have some kind of record that they exist, its not just hurt durr muh illegals.
>>
>>56650272

Surprise surprise there are racists on both sides, the SJWs and the KKK.

http://time.com/4156821/donald-trump-kkk/

Also, you do realise that Trump paid people to attend his first conference?

I'm not trying to make the right look bad, because there are retards on the left.

Take care, Ameribro.
>>
>>56650428
When he says that Mexico will pay for it he doesn't mean that Mexico will LITERALLY pay for it. He plans on paying for it through tariffs with Mexico, higher visa fees, increased boarder crossing fees, etc.
>>
Both anti trump and pro trump people claim this but when did he outright state he will completely ban muslims from entering?

Wasn't it more like, ''we gotta figure out a way to stop extremists'' ?
>>
>>56646978
People from "problem" areas rather than muslims might get banned. Stronger border fortifications will definitely get built, but a wall he describes isn't guaranteed. Other than that I doubt anything else will really come into effect besides some trade things in an attempt to bring jobs back, he will just not veto the Republican Congress's motions.

It will be a thousand times better than a fucking Hillary or Bernie presidency, I can guarantee you that. They would literally be unable to get anything done, push people further into Trump-like people, and just issue executive orders to whine about fucking everything and then get impeached.
>>
>>56650628
no because trump is a fucking idiot who can't put together a coherent sentence
>>
>>56650628

He won't. He'll most likely put them on high surveillance.

I reckon something along the lines of this might happen.>>56650045
>>
>>56650809
But he can make billions
>>
>>56650628
Yes he suggested a moratorium on who we are allowing into the country.
Instead of just letting questionable people in and tracking them with the NSA and FBI until they fly a plane into a building or blow something up.
It's these globalist neo-commies same as in Europe who insist we have an obligation to spread our asses for everybody who wants to get in.
>>
>>56650628
Basically. Of course libcucks hear anything do do with Islam that isn't positive and their vaginas start bleeding and they start screeching about a religion of peace.
>>
File: saul.jpg (23 KB, 383x313) Image search: [Google]
saul.jpg
23 KB, 383x313
>>56647084
Who do you want running your country?

A - A highborn politician whose MO revolves around telling people what they want to hear and pretending to be part of all cultures (as the photos of him in public cultural events surely prove) with reddit tier fakeness all for the purposes of bringing prestige to his pretentious family

or

B- A man who has been proving his worth as a leader through business conquests his entire life, doesn't give a crap about illusory public images, false fronts or empty platitudes and handles all issues head-on with a no bullshit sort of manner.

???
>>
>>56648570
Nobody who echoes this can explain exactly how.
>>
>>56650891
yeah well apparently all the money in the world still can't teach you how to word sentences in the way you desire.
>>
>>56651061
Yeah well, apparently all his incoherent sentences are winning him the support of millions.
>>
>>56651058
Not like anyone could explain Obamas change! shit either. It's the same with American elections every time. They come up with some ridiculous slogan, and stick to it like flies trapped in glue.
>>
>>56651125
The reality is we don't have much of a choice. The average normie in America will jump on any bandwagon and the rest of us have to just pick whoever will do the least damage.
>>
>>56651125
I know HOPE CHANGE is the same thing, it's just that they always mention muh wall which sure as shit won't happen
>>
>>56651194

>I think I'm smarter than everyone else

Here is a tip you aren't
>>
File: trident.jpg (26 KB, 481x270) Image search: [Google]
trident.jpg
26 KB, 481x270
>>56646978
he's very left-wing with his trade policy. Protectionism that goes beyond anything Hillary would do. If he gets his way (he probably won't), us corporations taking advantage of Irish corporate tax will be punished, which will be bad for Ireland. He wants to bring in more skilled LEGAL immigrants though, so if you are well educated, you can probably come to the US if you want. That's IF he gets his way, which probably won't happen.

Really, he'll fight with the legislature, and nothing will get done. This is pretty good. Ideally, he'll improve infrastructure like he says, but I don't want him to add new tariffs or change the laws too much. Statistically, the US economy does a tiny bit better when the president is a republican, and a LOT better when the president is from a different party than the majority in the legislature. That's because it prevents new laws from being passed. They don't keep changing up all the rules, so businesses can actually plan their approach within a legal environment that isn't changing every week. Trump's inability to get anything passed, and he'll probably veto everything too, will create an economic miracle.
>>
File: wall_coronado_by_matt_clark.jpg (518 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
wall_coronado_by_matt_clark.jpg
518 KB, 2448x3264
The wall is figuratively.
The wall will be taxes on those product made in Mexico into the US
The wall will be harsh penalties against Illegals already crossing over
The wall is increased personnel presence at the boarder along with electronic equipment.
The wall will keep tunnels from being dug by unknown reasons but could do with tunnelling across the entire boarder span on the US side to fill that tunnel with reinforced concrete. Who knows?

There already is a wall at the US/Mexico boards so all the talk about him "doing" it and saying that it is a legitimate reason not to vote for him are fool-hearty and ignorant.

The man simply wants to bring jobs back to the US and allow citizen to capitalize from taxes imposed on Mexico.

There is no "Free trade". Everything has a price.
>>
>>56651270
I'm not saying I am, but the average person in this country doesn't take an interest in politics, and you have to acknowledge that. We'd be considered weird to want to discuss this shit IRL. The majority of people here get their info from one bias news station or another and don't really talk about it enough to develop any nuance. It's definitely changing with the increase of internet penetration,but a lot of people I know avoid discussing politics like it's the plague.
>>
>>56651572

It's impolite to talk about IRL because people's views are private and it can lead to fights you fucking autist
>>
>>56651572
Sorry, I should say they avoid discussing politics with conflicting opinions. Obviously both liberals and conservatives are guilty of the circle jerk.
>>
>>56646978
people just want jobs, if he makes good on his job plans people will be happy enough with that to call him a success.

Most of what you posted was ignorant as fuck btw, typical European leftie.
>>
>>56651058
He wants to limit immigration/visa abuse that is being exploited by corporations/employers here.
He wants to bring some jobs back from overseas as well as gives employers incentives to hire Americans first over foreigners.
Lastly he wants to apply harsher laws/taxes on Mexico and Mexican officials.

This is the main part of his campaign. The people who hate him are the people who don't want to work or who turn on MSNBC and believe everything corporate shills tell them.
>>
>>56651639
Well no shit, but that's why nobody has nuanced opinions. The average person is going to come home after work and watch tv and fuck their wife/husband if they're lucky. If they go on the internet it will probably be jewtube or fagbook, which is customized to the stuff they want to see. Most people live in their own bubbles and as far politics go they only know base emotional arguments. This why nobody is every going to vote for some third party candidate that autists like you and I might shit our pants over.
>>
Trump is a builder, it is what he does best. He will build the wall.

And Mexico is going to pay for it. Believe me.
>>
>>56651836

Sounds like you are some jaded teenager
>>
>>56651836
are you the guy that knows literally nothing about Trump's actual campaign?

That would be some incredible irony seeing as you are still pretending you have some moral high ground and elevated knowledge of politics.

I bet you're under 25 and from reddit. You clearly don't have the attention span to actually follow politics. You shitpost on imageboards and consume memes as reality. Then regurgitate other people's thoughts/shitposts and imply memes are the only counter arguments.

Typical edgelord
>>
>>56652065
I've been defending Trump lel
>>
Probly nothing
>>
>>56652118
alright then, carry on.

I mistook you for someone else.
>>
>>56651398
trump will make the mexicans build a wall, and he'll pay them in gum.
>>
>>56647102
Not the world, just their own countries.
>>
>>56647084
Would it really be that bad if nothing really changed?
I'm worried about liberals coming for MUH GUNS and opening the border to let in voters
>>
>This entire thread
You guys do realize that Trump has all of his policies outlined on his website, right?
If you want to know what his plans are all you have to do is go on his website and check.
>>
File: dollar they live.png (109 KB, 620x271) Image search: [Google]
dollar they live.png
109 KB, 620x271
>>56646978
It's going to suck for Americans especially, but it will pretty much be shit for everyone, he is a strong supporter of both the surveillance state and police state, and an obvious corporate shill.

Here are some of his positions on subjects that are less discussed in the media because despite what he himself says, the US corporate media actually wants him to win:

Trump opposes net neutrality, this means that under Trump, Americans' internet will get slower and they will have to pay more, American websites that aren't run by huge corporations will basically be running on dial up

Source: http://www.infoworld.com/article/2986220/net-neutrality/where-the-candidates-stand-on-net-neutrality.html

Trump supports criminalizing encryption. This means, simply put, that he wants to jail people for keeping the government from spying on them

Source: http://bgr.com/2016/02/17/trump-vs-apple-iphone-encryption/

Trump supports the police state, and wants to make the death penalty mandatory for people that kill police officers

Source:
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/dec/10/donald-trump-promises-mandate-death-penalty-those-/

Trump supports the surveillance state, and a death penalty for whistleblowers exposing the illegal activities of the government

Source:
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/2/donald-trump-edward-snowden-kill-traitor/

It's fairly obvious that Donald Trump is nothing but another shill for the police state, bypassing peoples sense of reason by playing onto their fears by promising to take authoritarian actions to "solve the problems" which the corporate pundit media narrative presents to the America public, he will enact these terrible policies among others and the US will become an oligarchic surveillance police state, and then the policies won't be changed back, because it will be too late.
>>
>>56652512
>an obvious corporate shill.
he's pretty much right behind Bernie in terms of being anti-free trade. He's very left-wing economically. only a small segment of us corporations will bennefit from his policies, most of them will not.

>the corporate pundit media narrative presents to the America public
American corporate media has attacked Trump more ferociously than any candidate in my memory. They've attacked him more than Sanders or Cruz even.
>>
>>56649957
>implying i'm a socalist
I'm a libertarian, Don't tread on me
>>
>>56647257
he's the least warhawk candidate including bernie
his solution to ISIS is 'let russia take care of it'
>>
Anyone who Soros is scared of is a friend of mine

No Sorrow for Soros.
>>
>>56652512
use basic logic man, if he was on-board with corporate schemes, why would those corporations be dumping hundred of millions of dollars trying to sway public opinion against him?

He is not going to be good for them, he wants to cut down on their corruption a bit and even a bit is something they don't like.

>muh police state
alright bro, heard that a million times. A police state wouldn't allow the 2nd amendment as that would be counter productive, once again common sense.

>death penalty for murderers
good
>surveillance on terrorists
good

>washington times
lol American media is so biased against Trump its not even funny. If you listen to our media right now you are a buffoon.
>>
>>56653125
This.
The primary reason I support Trump is that just about every person and every organization in the US that I despise is coming together to try and stop him.
>>
>>56646978
Nothing is going to happen, the other branches will stonewall him

However he will generate unprecedented levels of lulz and so much butthurt that he will bankrupt obamacare
>>
>>56653816
>Nothing is going to happen, the other branches will stonewall him

this is good. as >>56651398 points out, less activity in DC is beneficial for the economy.
>>
>>56647959
>billion
lel
you wish it'll be a billion
>>
I'd prefer him over Clinton introducing some Nu NAFTA bills to sell us out some more
>>
>>56646978
He is against stupid wars, he says this all the time. Media portrait him like a monster.
All of his famous "racists" quotes are out of context.
>>
We just don't have the technology to build a wall its just far too advanced. Better to just let millions of illegals in.
>>
>>56646978
>what exactly is going to happen
An Apocalypse.
Hillary Clinton MUST be elected.
>>
>>56647105
It's retarded because the economy that allows you to post to 4chan as an asshole is based on immigration, and not allowing certain groups is a dangerous precedent.
>>56647410
An endorsement from Somalia says it all folks.
>>56647655
Theres 2 options:
A: He doesn't due what he says because he is bound by the system.
B: He destroys the system to get his ideas through.

Neither are good. This is the end senpai.
>>
>>56646978
>he obviously isn't going to even attempt
you would think that, but then you wouldnt think he would be running to start with.

This is why i like him, i have no idea what hes gonna do, i just know its gonna be fun memes
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxf1XmVZ9qY
>>
If Obama cant even get a SCOTUS nominee to be looked at by the senate, this guy sure as hell won't.
>>
File: berlusconi-independent.jpg (28 KB, 460x613) Image search: [Google]
berlusconi-independent.jpg
28 KB, 460x613
>>56646978
He will be the best Berlusconi ever.
>>
>>56652512
>Trump opposes net neutrality,

Net neutrality as it is written today actualy favors the corporations. The entire thing was a scam so netflix could get free bandwidth, and hurts the day to day running and management of the intenret (back room deals have be cut on the fly all the time between major backbone providers to keep the entire internet from collapsing, net neutrality literally threatens the stability of the internet)

The iphone thing isnt exactly about encryption. Encryption itself could possibly fall under second amendment rights. The specific issue with this iphone is the software mechanics that keep the 10 failures phone wipe thing from happening. If the terrorists were smart and used more than a 4 digit password even if apple does what the fbi wanted to, it could theoretically take longer than the universe has left in it to crack open.

This two things are examples of internet meme movements where only people who dont really look into what exactly the real issue is support them.
>>
>>56646978
I really want someone argue with me that the wall will work.
I wan't to understand where it is that people get the idea that the wall is somehow going to go out exactly as planned, and not be a major cash sinkhole.
>>
>>56658766
He won't build a wall you know.
>>
>>56658766
we already have walls, building a wall is more like just filling in some gaps in the pre-existing wall network

why does this sound so outlandish?
>>
>>56658818
Because it doesn't work as it is. Manning an expansive wall will only cost us more money, and there are already many ways people get across the border besides just going around it in spots.

Cartels have fucking tunnels underneath the border.
>>
File: 1455790575292.jpg (67 KB, 479x362) Image search: [Google]
1455790575292.jpg
67 KB, 479x362
>Trump gets elected
>get to feed on delicious liberal tears for at least four years
>>
>>56646978
>declaring wars like he's fucking Kim Jung-Un
he's pretty isloationist aside from a trade war with china
>>
>>56658893
>Because it doesn't work as it is
because there are gaps in it.
>>
I hope he wins, but being a jackass in the debates will hand Hillary the win in November
>>
>>56658517
Our economy is based off of LEGAL immigration. Jose sneaking over the border and funneling cash back to his family does not help us. Having a massive population of people who are "off the grid" does us no favors either.
>>
>>56650232
Peron did nothing wrong.
The desaparecidos were societal and political cancer.
>>
File: 1457510504154.png (149 KB, 351x351) Image search: [Google]
1457510504154.png
149 KB, 351x351
>>56658932

>Hilary gets elected
>Get to feed on delicious stormfag tears for at least 4 years.

It'll be a shit show for all of us, Canada bro. Who ever wins, gets triggered.

May the best man/woman win.
>>
>>56658963
Most illegals come in through either Texas or California. California area has the tightest security of it all, and yet it's the area getting the worst of the illegals.
It's sort of like how companies try to fight piracy. Or how people think gun control will actually work in the US.
>>
>>56653125
Trump is probably in cahoots with Soros
>>
File: image.png (33 KB, 1245x488) Image search: [Google]
image.png
33 KB, 1245x488
>>56646978
Nope.
>>
File: 1445113353346.png (136 KB, 535x600) Image search: [Google]
1445113353346.png
136 KB, 535x600
>>56658932
Fuck off, Maki's a libertaraian
>>
>>56659319
The easiest way to end the issue is to just enforce the already exiting labor laws.
Businesses only hire them because they are illegal so they don't have to pay taxes or insurance or social security benefits on them. It's so bad now that competing businesses can't afford to not use them.
It's massive tax fraud that just needs to be cracked down on.
Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.