[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are hated communities viewed in your country? Are they Common?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: Gated-Community.jpg (225 KB, 419x286) Image search: [Google]
Gated-Community.jpg
225 KB, 419x286
How are hated communities viewed in your country?

Are they Common? Comfy as fuck?

Do you live in one? If so, what's it like
>>
>>56644802
Gated, not hated
>>
I knew quite a few people that lived in them.
They look alright at first, but then every aspect of their own house is regulated and you have to pay dues and shit.

Fuck that.
>>
>>56645994
Good for crime ridden areas/shit countries I guess
>>
In Florida if you don't live in a gated communities you most likely live in a shithole.

Only exceptions are if you live on an island off the coast. The bridges scan your plate and face when crossing so no need for gates.
>>
Back in central america unless you're poor you should live in one (since we have guards, razor wire and shit) just to be safe from criminal gangs.

The fucking guards are underpaid as well so it's good lol
>>
>>56644802
most people don't like rich white men, although they forget everyone had hell to get through, some of us just made it
>>
>>56644802
>How are hated communities viewed in your country?
We don't have many hated communities. Not too many brits here.
>>
Wtf I hate gated communities now
>>
>>56644802
I like it. The crime rate here is pretty much zero.
>>
We gate hated communities.
>>
>>56644802

>hated communi...

best Freudian slip I've seen on here in a while.
>>
File: image_0.jpg (255 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
255 KB, 1162x850
>tfw I live with my brother's family in Maryland
>tfw it's a gated community
>tfw gated communities are the norm in my area of the state
>tfw in my culture, the brother has to take care of the younger siblings
>tfw I don't have to pay for rent, bills, or food. All I have to do is watch my niece's and nephews when the parents are gone.

A Maryland gated community is much much better than the third world shithole I used to live in.
>>
>>56644802
They're heaven, outside it's syria 2.0.
>>
What is a gated community? I don't think there are any in this country.
>>
Where I am (SoCal) gated communities separate the the middle/upper-middle class from those who are actually rich. I've been to a few and they're crazy nice, as you'd expect. I don't like them though cause you have to talk to the booth person and stuff just to get in.
>>
>>56655180
gated community is literally to try and keep out niggers.
>>
>>56644802
Where part of the upper/middle class lives and msot of the rich.
Yes. Yes. No, but my grandma does. Much better security and neighbors.
>>56647379
lel nazi :^)
>>
>>56644802
I hate them. Here they're called "countries" or "closed/private neighborhoods" and they have become a meme. Richfags and wannabes believed the meme of insecurity and they were baited by the jews to buy an overpriced piece of land and to build an overpriced house in an overpriced gated comm with overpriced security and overpriced services. Now, I don't particularly hate them because only the snobbiest of snobs live there but because THEY TAKE SO MUCH SPACE, like omg some of them even have golf courts. They destroy local flora and fauna just to build one of these snob containment zones. Even villages have been replaced by these.
>>
>>56651473
Baltimore is so underrated, as long as you don't go for nightwalks on the Westside
>>
>>56657102
This desu famiglia
The ammount of oxymorons sold in the Southern Cone is only comparable to the ones sold in America
>>
>>56657102
They are boring as shit too. I feel bad for children growing up there, they're probably autists by now
>>
Even apartments are inside these things, it's common to see entire blocks of gated 21 floor apartment communities, with like 5 towers inside the complex
>>
>>56657251
Yep. How fucking bland do you want your life to be to live in one of those?
>>
Had several friends who lived in various ones back when I used to be a person. They're really nice and comfy as hell but I still don't understand the point of them. Seem like havens for the paranoid.
>>
>>56657102
>Even villages have been replaced by these.
Should be encouraged desu.
>>
File: 1446009793434.webm (3 MB, 426x240) Image search: [Google]
1446009793434.webm
3 MB, 426x240
>>56657150
I agree, but we live in central Maryland and it's basically 99% upper middle class, the neighborhood I'm in is 95% white but Mr and my brother are Southeast Asian and there are a couple black people here, they're cool.
>>
I've never seen them. You dont need de facto segregation when you can have de jour segregation :DDD t carolina
>>
>>56644802
Have a bad image, the last one was abolished a good 70 years ago
>>
I don't think the concept will ever catch on here, for obvious reasons...
>>
>>56657384

I think he's talking about literal villages, not "villas miseria".
>>
Zainichi's ancestor were Not brought to Japan by Japanese Army.
During the Korean War, more than 300000 Korean escaped Korean Peninsula and came to Japan as refugees, who are the ancestor of Zainichis.

Zainichi are hated because they don't assimilate.
>>
>>56644921
Right the first time.

It screams out "poor people?! How vulgar". Makes me, an absolute white who earns minimum wage, want to do chinpish things to those inside.
>>
File: fiberian hufky.jpg (48 KB, 550x481) Image search: [Google]
fiberian hufky.jpg
48 KB, 550x481
>>56644802
no mexicans or blacks.
chinkfestation is minimal thanks to speed bumps and 4-way stops leading into the complex.
feels good bro.
>>
Im no lt sure but I think there is not a single gated community here
>>
If there are gated communities in your country you are essentially third world.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.