[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No one takes our cunt seriously. It's fucking time for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 574x637) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 574x637
No one takes our cunt seriously.
It's fucking time for the moose uprising.
>>
Wait really? I always considered Canada to be legit
>>
>>56638465
We'd like you more if you'd stop being jerks.
>>
I'm just jealous because Canadian English is the superior accent
>>
File: haha shoo mr. leaf.jpg (57 KB, 522x344) Image search: [Google]
haha shoo mr. leaf.jpg
57 KB, 522x344
>moose uprising
careful messing with the indigenous fauna lad
>>
I love a marinated moose steak.
>>
>>56638616
What're yeh talkin' aboot, eh?
>>
>>56638616
How does it sound different from generic Yankee?
>>
>>56638631
Are you admitting to being an abo?
>>
France cares about you darling
>>
File: 1355861006998.png (38 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
1355861006998.png
38 KB, 666x666
>literally all you do is shitpost because every serious reply is met with "A FUCKING LEAF"
>>
>>56638791
Generic yankee whines all the vowels. Canadians don't whine them but instead produce a kind of lower pitch. Also Canadians use superior words like "trousers" and pronounce z the right way. I used to watch Jeopardy just to hear Alex Trebek speak.
>>
File: polandautist.png (2 MB, 2091x2422) Image search: [Google]
polandautist.png
2 MB, 2091x2422
filthy Canadian SCUM
:3
>>
>>56638465
Fucking do it, do it and go to war with the US so we can conquer you, make your provinces states, and thus raise the salary cap in the NHL, allowing the Blackhawks to win the next three stanley cups.

I fucking dare you anon.
>>
>>56638465
can you stop posting these crying wojak threads you half-breed injun

thanks lad
>>
>>56639080

>his team's captain has the personality of a wet rag
>his team's leading scorer is a town rapist

wew lad
>>
File: aus-CcdRDmlUsAAUrwv.jpg (38 KB, 400x395) Image search: [Google]
aus-CcdRDmlUsAAUrwv.jpg
38 KB, 400x395
>>56638631
You've got nothing to brag about Bruce .
>>
>>56639846
>his team's captain has the personality of a wet rag
>his team's leading scorer is a town rapist
Fitting for Chicago
>>
>>56638465
Wew,better prep the moose lads.
>>
>>56638981
this, I stopped being sincere on flag boards because everyone sees you as a meme

us, India, Sweden, Greece, and maybe Germany need to unite against this injustice
>>
File: peruANO.jpg (44 KB, 300x295) Image search: [Google]
peruANO.jpg
44 KB, 300x295
can't make this shit up
>>
>>56638631
thats right, blow me faggot.
>>
>>56638465

Just live chan for some time, the only ones who don`t respect you IRL is burgers. In any other place Canada considered as god tier. America without fuck eah but nicer.
>>
>>56638465
Why they don't take you seriously, Canada?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.