[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Nearly all teenage births, 90 per cent, involve a relati
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Guatemala.jpg (280 KB, 955x774) Image search: [Google]
Guatemala.jpg
280 KB, 955x774
>Nearly all teenage births, 90 per cent, involve a relative, an uncle or cousin - a horrifying 30 per cent of children are born as a result of the girls' own father.

>Guatemala has one of the world's highest teen pregnancy rates as more than 5,100 girls under 14 had babies in 2014

>Rape and sexual abuse is common with 30 per cent of babies born to teenagers fathered by the girls' own fathers

>Many pregnant girls don't understand sex and often crime not recognised because men see girls as their property

>Despite laws introduced to curb teen rape, just eight people were convicted of sex crime following births in 2012

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3310042/Children-having-children-shocking-truth-Guatemala-s-pregnancy-shame-girls-aged-TEN-raped-babies.html
>>
i dont think i have ever seen a hot Guatemalan chick before. seems like the everyone in central america and mexico were hit with the ugly stick. Crossing the border from central america to colombia must be like seeing night and day with the women.
>>
File: image.jpg (431 KB, 1200x830) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
431 KB, 1200x830
>>56636463
>90%
>>
>>56636463
Nasty stuff
>>
>>56636665
When all adult women are ugly as hell, the only "cute" girls to fuck are your own pubescent daughters.

To be honest, if you have a daughter, it's better for you to fuck her than to be a cuck and let her be fucked by blacks, as is traditional in the U.S.
>>
>>56637161
>>
>>56637161
nice monkey logic
>>
>>56637245
That's how it is in his country
>>
>banana america
>>
>>56637161
Rare that I find myself agreeing with a huemonkey. But yes, better you than some random fuck nugget.
>>
>>56637245
Think about it. Why should you spend your money, your love raising a girl that once she reaches 13 years of age will begin to despise you, will go out with her slutty friends to suck Jamal's cock with the same lips that kiss your bald head?

Isn't it much better to fuck her yourself? At least when she begins to hate you, and she will, she will have a reason, and you won't care once she begins to fuck niggers, because you've also fucked her previously. You will not be cucked.
>>
>>56636463
http://itccs.org/mass-graves-of-children-in-canada-documented-evidence/
>>
>>56636463
We need a wall at the south 2bh
>>
>>56637161
better to.... what the flying fuck...... I thought /b/ was the lowest point the internet could get, but this is even worse than gorepics.
>>
>>56637724

Tbh she'll only grow to hate you because she's brainwashed into thinking that she should. Women are mentally and physically weak, if the society keeps telling that sex with her parent is wrong, they end up believing it. The only chance you have is to condition her yourself from an early age.
>>
>>56638307

>wahh someone doesn't swallow my cuck agenda

Go back to whatever normie shithole you crawled out of.
>>
>>56636463
What even causes this? It can't be genetics because it not happening in neighboring countries. How does a culture develop this way?
>>
>>56636463
roasties btfo
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.