[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be born in Norway >everything in life will be great >literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 1384668964896d.jpg (72 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
1384668964896d.jpg
72 KB, 330x319
>be born in Norway
>everything in life will be great
>literally nothing can fuck your life up except for autism
>Can murder 50 people and only have to live in a college dorm room for 21 years
I CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>>
i actually thinking about moving there
>>
>>56635569
start your pirate crew there?
>>
>>56635511
So a 15 y.o. Norwegian can kill 50 Muslims and after playing Final Fantasy + studying engeneering in a *** hotel room he quits the """""prison""""" being a healthy educated 36 years old handsome person, a hero of /pol/tards and far right?
>>
>>56635511
>Norwegians will defend state paid 3 star hostels
Pricks like Brevrick should be put down desu
>>
Best part is that he is suing the norwegian state for "breaking" his human rights
>>
>>56636858
What a hypocrite, what about the human rights that all these people he killed will never get to experience?

I don't fucking understand how he's in jail and how he's not in a fucking grave right now, your country is actually a joke that a man who has been proven without a doubt to have killed that many people can live his life away in a comfy hotel room with books and tv shows and still have the right to complain.
>>
Even better is that the press in Norway is giving him enough attention that he is gaining followers.

And if they let him out it would be a death sentence since people are still after his head
>>
>>56635511
The golden age of Norway is over, from now on it's just downhill.
>>
>>56636858
>>56637229
i thought norwegians liked him for killing muslims
>>
>>56637229
>commies are still after his head

Would it start a civil war? I'd like to see the remaining commies purged.
>>
>>56637306
I think he meant Muslims in Norway are still after his head.
>>
>norway is a good country meme

When will this shitty meme end?
>>
>>56637229
Well they will need atleast 90 men to take him down, I wanna see them try.
>>
>>56636858
No shit?

Ahhhhahaha

Just feed him a poisoned burger for lunch and no more trouble
>>
I understand that norway has this "rehabilitation" mentality, so they give prisoners a nice living standard so they may come back to society as normal people.
But what's the point in giving the same treatment to someone who has virtually no chance of ever getting out of prison? I know they officially can't say that, but everyone knows it.
>>
On paper our rehabilitation system might sound sound good, but when it comes to people like breivik a system where you can kill criminals legally would be better.

(desu i really dont like norway that much, its too overrated)
>>
>>56637835
That guy should never have went to prison in the first place, but straight onto the Norwegian throne.
>>
>>56635511
I want to go to Norway
>>
>>56637306
that's only a few of us desu, the average normie doesn't
a lot of norwegians have revenge fantasies about killing him
>>
File: knuklz.png (590 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
knuklz.png
590 KB, 600x600
I'm seriously considering moving to Norway and murder a pack of children.
At least i'd have a nice room (complete with ps4 and internet connection) and 3 meals per day.
>>
make sure that you beat breiviks record of 70 kills and one arrest.

and when you are in court, raise your arm like a nazi to show that you demand attention
>>
File: I CANT WAKE UP.png (17 KB, 74x83) Image search: [Google]
I CANT WAKE UP.png
17 KB, 74x83
>>56636961
Idea in civilized cultures jails is to give prisoners everything they could have if they were free, but limit the usage of it. Like giving computer but block internet and give TV but with couple channels or giving possibility to study and graduate put no one will ever hire you. You get it? It gives you the hint of freedom and makes you hate yourself, not the state.

Unlike in the USA or Russia where they are thrown in to a shitty hole where they become bitter and if they get free, they will surely kill more people.
>>
File: 5628a73d70e8e.jpg (138 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
5628a73d70e8e.jpg
138 KB, 1200x675
>>56636961
>>
>>56639538
Nice meme
>>
>>56637306
>killing muslims

he mainly killed norwegian teenagers.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.