[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Mississippi so poor lads?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Why is Mississippi so poor lads?
>>
rednecks and mexicans
>>
>>56631809
cost of living is non-existent

$50,000 would let you live pretty well and leave a huge inheritance for your kids
>>
>>56631840
>Mexicans in the South
Are you a retart?
>>
>>56631809
used to be lots of sharecroppers and large former slave population
all the smart people fled to the developed areas
>>
>>56631809
Swampy, agrarian shithole full of inbreds.
>>
>>56631809
cuz the missipipi river don't look so wide
>>
>>56631840
>mexicans
>>
>>56631809
Spics & niggers
>>
>>56631992
>spics in Mississippi
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZKXWvHdLzI
>>
>>56631809
Voting republican, just like the rest of the south.
>>
>>56632208
thanks reddit
>>
>>56632208
used to be democrat of course, it's the party of choice for racists
>>
>>56631809

Niggers and white trash.
>>
>>56632280
Democrats used to be based as fuck.
Now they're just trend followers instead of trend setters.
>>
>>56632356
they still follow the party line of discrimination

used to be anti black discrimination (first black reps were republicans)

now they discriminate against blacks with affirmative action, and also kick whites in the balls at the same time.
>>
>>56631809
I make less than this. Please kill me.
>>
File: Kentucky_Income.png (12 KB, 828x300) Image search: [Google]
Kentucky_Income.png
12 KB, 828x300
>>56631958
Oh...

Louisiana woman, Mississippi man, we'll get together any time we can...

But if you guys think that shit is poor, here's my county's data. The first table is the per capita income.
>>
>>56632477

You also probably aren't the sole money-earner of your household (Family), assuming you have one.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.