[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Greece much richer than Czech Republic, when they needed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: sad wojak.jpg (63 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
sad wojak.jpg
63 KB, 633x758
Why is Greece much richer than Czech Republic, when they needed bailout?

What are they doing right and we are doing wrong?

Is it because slavs are inherently inferior?
>>
IDK
US allies, NATO, tourism, finance, shipping.

Geopolitical position maybe.
>>
>>56620267
Oh, shut up with this bullshit already
You've made tenth thread about that map from r/europe
>>
>>56620267
your crystal meth production is still too low, Pável
>>
>>56620267
slavs are subhumans, greeks have at least history and civilization
>>
>>56620857
Well, that's a good excuse to join IS.

If I am subhuman, then I should strive to pull everyone down to my level, right?
>>
I still love you Czech bro. :3
>>
>>56620923
that's the spirit!
>>
>>56620424
That was me
>>
In a world full of unfairness we should strive for more unfairness.

In a world full of chaos we should strive for more chaos.

In a world full of suffering, we shoudl strive for more suffering.

In a world created by cruel Demiurge, man should emulate his creator.

Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill.
>>
File: international water.png (186 KB, 2410x1178) Image search: [Google]
international water.png
186 KB, 2410x1178
>>56620267
>>
File: 1432470758853.png (1 MB, 2206x1358) Image search: [Google]
1432470758853.png
1 MB, 2206x1358
>>56621950
>>
>>56621950
Why is Turkey poorer than Greece?

I don't remeber Turkey being bailed out either.
>>
>>56622047
poorer in what way
if we exclude the debts, turkey is richer per capita than greece

http://www.nationaldebtclocks.org/debtclock/greece
http://www.nationaldebtclocks.org/debtclock/turkey

also turkey has areas of poor people, like the bulgarian gypsies live in bad conditions, bringing our average down, the turks have kuds and other minorities.
greece p much doesn't have that
>>
>>56622185
also turkey is p much all mountains
>>
>>56621950
>>56622004
Fuck everything! Decades of hard work and nothing while others get everything for free!!!

I wil go to west and be as much of a nuisance as I can out of spite.

I HATE them for being this lucky I will make them SUFFER!

IF WE CAN'T SUCCEED BECAUSE OF GEOGRAPHY THEN I WILL NOT STOP UNTILL EVERYONE IS EQUALLY MISERABLE! I WILL BRING MAN DOWN BACK TO APES, TEARING THEMSELVES APART WITH BARE TEETH, LIVING IN THEIR OWN FILTH! NOT A SINGLE SONG WILL EVER BE SUNG, NOONE WILL EVER SMILE AGAIN! EARTH WILL BECOME SECOND HELL!

After all, such must be God's plan...
>>
They are brown, so Greeks are entitled to Eurowelfare.
>>
>>56620267
czech dontbe care, we dont help Roumania !
>>
>>56622185
Debt doesn't mean shit.

Greeks have higher debt that we do, but they are still richer, right.
>>
File: slavic europe.jpg (456 KB, 1173x957) Image search: [Google]
slavic europe.jpg
456 KB, 1173x957
>>56622279
good. conquer for vechna slava

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afP71xwLI8Y
>>
>>56622388
denbts is a form of investment
http://www.nationaldebtclocks.org/debtclock/japan

most of japans national denbts is to their own banks and companies
their economy is strong so no one cares, meanwhile in greece
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VI7YGtTPSY
>>
>>56622524
So how come those fuckers are still richer that us?

Their total and relative debt is much higher than ours. Turns out goverment debt seems to have little effect on thei living standards of common man.
>>
>>56622707
they're in the eurozone. germoney has to save them because it wants to pretend the euro is a stable currency, in which 3rd world nations can trade and adopt.
a lot of greece's national spending is military, and pensions, pic related. also they have many people living on islands that need "infrastructure", and the average greek doesn't pay full taxes
>tourist comes
>greedy greek charges his
>greedy greek doesn't pay taxes
>greedy greek takes his pensions (he retired earlier than most western euros)
>greek government has to borrow money to make ends meet, because greedy greek only elects parties that promises him infrastructure, and turkgay is an asshole so have to spend on military
p much the way i see it
>>
>>56623084
So if we rushed into Eurozone like Slovaks did, Germany would also shower us with money if our ecenomy started cracking from overspending?

Should I move to Slovakia to get a shot at easy and fullfilling life without being considered de facto untouchable by locals?
>>
>>56623224
germoney already has spain, portural, greece, ireland, and others to deal with. we'll see what impact the british bitching (and potential leaving the EU) has on the eurozone. and ofc the rapefugees are going to be a growing expense. US led sanctioning of russia isn't helping either.

>Should I move to Slovakia to get a shot at easy and fullfilling life without being considered de facto untouchable by locals?
there are many places you can move for that. north western nations have generous benefits systems.
but if you want something more dignifying, poland is growing fast.
>>
>>56623441
We had growth of above 4% last year, but that doesn't mean shit in my lifetime even if we kept the pace. I doubt Poland is doing any much better.

Also, northern europe is obviously out of question because:
>without being considered de facto untouchable by locals
is a part of my criterias.
>>
Communism and your politicians were stupid enough to listen to the IMF during the transition to more free market oriented economy.
>>
>>56623599
How come nobody bails me out if I take more debts that I can reasonably pay off?

I want everyone to die.
>>
>>56623931

Because people aren't stupid enough to grant you that much debt and they don't have their banker buddies to be saved in case they do.
The real question that comes to mind in the Greek shenanigans is that were the large French and German banks stupid enough to think that the Greek government could pay their debts or were they smart enough to guess that they'd get bailed out by EMU anyway.
>>
>>56624092
The second one obviously.

I guess I will just kill myself. If I can't live a prosperous life like Greeks do, then why should I live at all?
>>
>tfw no qt czech gf
they all want foreign dick
>>
>>56624328
Poor people can only score with much poorer women.

Czech qts exist for western foreigners. We have Ukrainian and Kirgiz ones.
>>
>>56624679
But I want myself a qt Czech girl not a poor east euro one.
>>
>>56625056
You can go thank your grandfather for not picking ip a gun and fending Ruskies off.

I for one, only visit his grave once every other month.
>>
>>56625144
I never knew him 2bh.
>>
Is there any murderous terrorist that takes people who just want to take revenge on the entire world?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.