[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl said, that she is not interested in any of relationshit,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Girl said, that she is not interested in any of relationshit, she loves some dude, who don't gives shit about her, but ok to go on a date with me.

What is it? Have I chanses? How can I make her love me?
>>
File: 1458152269536.jpg (158 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
1458152269536.jpg
158 KB, 640x512
>>56613361
don't get cucked just because you have a shot at getting laid
don't trust a girl that would cheat/leave her current partner to be with you

there are two important rules to follow
this isn't your last chance at finding a gf.
>>
>>56613450
ignore name, was playing risk earlier
>>
>>56613361
Just fuck her and don't act like you really care about her, either she will start to care for you or she will keep dreaming of the other guy

But if you get too attached and try to prove how much you lover her you will only drive her away

Be cool, be aloof, flirt with girls in front of her and keep your options for relationships with other girls open, she might come around to loving you or she might just be a girl you can have fun with till you find a girl tat likes you more
>>
The average person can get away with a lot in russia. Just think about that statement, let it marinate
>>
>>56613551
i'll marinate your shrimp in me barbie
>>
>>56613361
go for the greenhaired one over the tattoo slut, pedojew
>>
she said ok because she's gonna get treated to free food you dumb fuck

there is no chance she will fuck you if she loves some other guy. Women don't change their minds on that shit. My ex-roomie used to love my GF and she never ever reciprocated his desires. She agreed to go out with him, but it was only a 'just friends' thing. He probably paid for her shit and called it a date. Then I started going out with her and he couldn't live with me for 2 weeks lmao

tl;dr she wants free shit. Learn to move on
>>
>>56613502
This.
>>
>>56613450
This dude gets it.

If she flakes out on you, cut her off so you don't waste your time.
>>
File: 1439524930187.jpg (91 KB, 562x550) Image search: [Google]
1439524930187.jpg
91 KB, 562x550
All offense intended, what the fuck are wrong with those young girls?

For shame.
>>
>how can I make her love me

Date rape pills in her drink, ivan
>>
>>56613662
what's wrong with your weewee that you are not aroused by these semen demons
>>
>>56613572
What are you trying to say
>>
>>56613689
Have some decency.
>>
>>56613361
Right is pretty cute but that hair colour is a red flag.

Left looks like a slag.

Don't fuck with another dude's girl, Sasha. She's guaranteed low quality if she's the type to fuck around behind a guy's back.
>>
>>56613706
i think he's gay for you
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.