[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
China at risk of mass conversions to Islam in 10-20 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: slide_371234_4292398_free.jpg (844 KB, 714x1000) Image search: [Google]
slide_371234_4292398_free.jpg
844 KB, 714x1000
Rate my theory:

>Grossly unbalanced sex ratio
>Growth trend seems to be petering out, possibly for good
>Dominant culture is obsolete and ultimately unrelateable to youth (i.e. Long Marchers in China are like 68ers and neocons in the West)
>Decades of one child policy from which Muslim ethnic minorities were exempt, resulting in their growth relative to the general populace
>Islam is known for recruiting impoverished, disenfranchised youth in shallow materialistic societies

Gallop polls indicate that atheism has been the largest growing belief system in China over the past few years, but I think this ignores the obvious fact that religious cults are only successfully suppressed by continuous economic growth, and a general sense of social unity and national ascent.
>>
File: 7.gif (92 KB, 400x307) Image search: [Google]
7.gif
92 KB, 400x307
You underestimate China's capacity for religious suppression.
>>
>>56611622
Nice post Ahmed
>>
>>56611818
This.

If we are talking europe here, then I can see it happening.

China would go on muslim hunt season and deter other chinese from converting.
>>
>>56612787
China is literally surrounded by Islam, they would be fucked if they tried this
>>
China is hitting peak christianity right now, and the government is about to crack down on it harder than ever before.

I doubt they'd allow Islam to grow unchecked either.
>>
>>56613434
I'd like to know what you mean by
>literally surrounded
>>
>>56613434
I don't think so. No one really mentions China's treatment of Muslims. I believe Islam is too foreign to China to make any significant impact there.
>>
>>56613434

You mean like how they annexed Xinjiang and basically replaced the Uyghurs with natives? Muslims can't do shit to China, they're much harsher than us and terrorism is ineffective since the gommies control the media.
>>
>communist party sees religious authority rising
>kills religious authority and followers
>UN says tsk tsk tsk, you shouldn't have
>life goes on like nothing happened
>>
File: 1457225839820.gif (309 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1457225839820.gif
309 KB, 720x480
>>56613434
If any muslim country retaliated it would likely involve Pakistan which would mean India would ally with China
It would pretty much end with the entire non-western world going up in nuclear smoke
>>
>>56613923
And nothing of value was lost
>>
>>56611622
Won't happen. China has done a 180 and is actively promoting neo-confusionism
>>
>Decades of one child policy from which Muslim ethnic minorities were exempt, resulting in their growth relative to the general populace

They were exempt? I thought China wanted their population to go down so they can assimilate the region much quicker, limiting the policy just to Han Chinese would seem to go against their goals.
>>
>>56614843
Probably because Xinjiang is an autonomous region.
I'm unsure though.
>>
>>56613720
pretty much this, china's government ain't having any of that shit.
>>
>>56611622
theory 4/10... if its real no futur
>>
File: Todd-Family-Type-Map.png (326 KB, 1428x897) Image search: [Google]
Todd-Family-Type-Map.png
326 KB, 1428x897
Islam has been so far spread across the culture where people form endogamous community families whereas Chinese people form exogamous community families which had been seen throughout the communist regions.
>>
Actually, it's rather Christianity which massively takes over China.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html

And it applies to Korea too.
>>
>>56615714
So is Tibet but they have been trying to replace the Tibetians pretty hard.
>>
>>56613923
>Pakistan and India nuked by China
>Poop literally everywhere
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.