[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Sikhs bro tier or is it just a meme?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: caucasian_goddess.jpg (171 KB, 570x855) Image search: [Google]
caucasian_goddess.jpg
171 KB, 570x855
Are Sikhs bro tier or is it just a meme?
>>
>>56611206
Bro tier from my experiences.
>>
File: 144320414536.jpg (144 KB, 599x900) Image search: [Google]
144320414536.jpg
144 KB, 599x900
>>56611206
what the fuggg
>>
as dirty as hindus but they bring thier culture with them to the west
>>
>>56611259
I think it's an FtM tranny.
>>
Yes, as dirty as h*ndus but they also have honor killings like m*slims.
>>
>>56611287
It's not a tranny at all, it's a female who got ""bullied"" online for being called a man.
>>
They've got a facebook page for Sikh members of the EDL and all they do is shit on Islam. It's pretty bro tier

faceberg /EDLSikhs
>>
>>56611206
Their religion calls for them to disregard any religious beliefs if it collides with their moral opinion. They are the most civil religion out there.
>>
File: BPp5XQpCQAEYz8t.jpg (63 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
BPp5XQpCQAEYz8t.jpg
63 KB, 720x540
>>56611304
What? But... How... How much testosterone does she have coursing through her veins to have a lustrious beard like that?

I need to manually apply my testosterone every morning, and I've got barely a teenage moustache going. ;_;

>>56611317
oi oi, wo' we go' 'ere 'en 'ey?
>>
File: 1456189022382.jpg (163 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1456189022382.jpg
163 KB, 1024x768
>>56611461
>that pic
I guess all British nationalists are Indian just like nationalists in Canada are all Asian.
>>
What is even the difference from them and Muslims?
Muslims even stand out less on average than a sikh
So much for muh European culture
>>
>>56611206
Is that a woman
>>
>>56611206
meme

they also put their cultural costume ahead of the countries culture they invade
>>
File: Sikh_Articles_of_Faith.jpg (712 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Sikh_Articles_of_Faith.jpg
712 KB, 2048x1536
>>56611841
>What is even the difference from them and Muslims?
They literally exist to kill Muslims.

That knife they carry is symbolic, it means "I will fucking shank you fuckers if you even look at me funny"
>>
>>56611841
Its not about standing out, its about the fact that when you get a large amount of Sikhs moving in you get corner stores and doctors, when you get Muslims moving in you get giant welfare families and rape epidemics. Sprinkle that with the slight chance of "religion of peace" extremist.
>>
>>56611841
Its the effect that they have on the place they move to.

They have a mostly positive effect, Muslims just shit on everywhere they go and make it a rapefest of a ghetto.
>>
>>56611942
yeah but she's bro tier
>>
>>56611461
They aren't allowed to shave at all for religious reasons. Hair above the lip is very common even on white girls but some women grow more hair than that. You just don't know about it because 99% of them don't belong to dumb religions
>>
>>56612049
>That knife they carry is symbolic, it means "I will fucking shank you fuckers if you even look at me funny"
Funny you mention that. There is a city in Pakistan, Nankana Sahib, that is a pilgrimage site for sikhs, I've been there a couple of times and all the sikhs I met were very friendly, nice people to chat with.
>>
When the race war begins, they will fight with other "people of color" to exterminate whites, so stop putting them on a pedestal.
>>
>>56611754
>Canada are all Asian.
not really, the signs are there for overprotective sikhs
>live in large numbers in the Greater Toronto Area
>larger number of muslims

all in all I haven't really met a rude sikh before, but i live about a half hour away from the city

one big thing you notice; they just walk around all the fucking time
>>
It's kind of a meme, it's /pol/ figuring out people they can't hate due to very specific stories.
>>
>>56613424
A little bit of hair is normal, especially vellus hair. Excess terminal hair, especially a full bloody beard, is extremely abnormal for a grill, because they lack the same balance of hormones as men.
>>
They're actually bro tier
>>
Their religion includes giving people free food. That seems pretty bro

They only serve vegetarian though, but eh.
>>
>>56613871
>Their religion includes giving people free food.
Did not know. Looking up my local hurdy-gurdywara as I type.
>>
Sikhs are generally pretty cool. They're a part of the quietly-minding-their-own-business part of society.
>>
>>56611206

Nah they're bros. Liberal Muslims too desu.
>>
>>56613666

Nice try Satan, but you'll spread no evil here.
>>
>>56611841
For Muslims, leaving Islam is punishable by death.
For Sikhs, leaving Sikhism isn't.
That already puts them above Muslims imo
>>
>>56611206
Meme.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.