[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Australians so retarded? Think about it, have you ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 6674.jpg (799 KB, 2368x3200) Image search: [Google]
6674.jpg
799 KB, 2368x3200
Why are Australians so retarded? Think about it, have you ever heard of an Australian scientist? The very idea is laughable, it's like an Egyptian skier or an Icelandic surfer.
Just look at their moronic, racist posts on this website. Then think to yourself: "these are the 5% who actually have access to the internet".

I believe there are multiple reasons that make this backwater devoid of intelligent thought:
1. Their largest source of income has always been selling rocks to other countries. It doesn't take a college degree to dig rocks out of the ground, does it?
2. It is hot - heatwave tier - all the time, year round. Constant 110 degree heat would be enough to kill anyone's brain cells.
3. Look at prisons today: the average IQ of inmates is much lower than the general population. It makes sense then that a nation directly descended from criminals would be stupid, especially when their ancestors were dumb enough to get caught stealing bread or raping dogs.

It's sad, but there's not much we can do to help. I mean, it's hard to send educators when they think their desert wasteland is 'full' and turn the planes back
>>
australians are dumb as shit
not as dumb as canadians tho
>>
Italians can't even make good pizza.
>>
>>56609920
What is that picture about? Is that the hot new meme?
>>
>>56609920
Back off
>>
>>56609991
obviously he was holding the camera upside down like an idiot
>>
>>56609987
quote me if you have something to say pussy
>>
>>56609920
>Why are Australians so retarded?
>post by Australian
>>
@56610015

no (You) for (You).
>>
This Crocodile dundee cunt here is just trying to make us laugh. Classic Aussie self depreciating humour.

Seriously senpai, it could be much worse. You could be living in a post commie slav shit hole.
>>
File: can3.jpg (58 KB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
can3.jpg
58 KB, 640x478
>>56609991
It's a telecommunications cabinet. Sometimes they look like that, sometimes like >pic related.

Otherwise they're underground in pits, which are much less photogenic: http://i.nextmedia.com.au/News/20101221115536_NBNTASMANIAMANHOLE1.JPG

No, I don't know why >pic related is in the middle of a fence. Usually they're about two foot from the curb.
>>
File: JAoyUGi.gif (2 MB, 297x229) Image search: [Google]
JAoyUGi.gif
2 MB, 297x229
>>56610050
>>
>>56610115
Well, yeah, but you could be Australian.
Trust me, you're better off being Russian.
>>
Australia is literally a garbage country and Australians are a gross trash people, fuckin ew man
>>
>>56609920
My chem professor last semester was Australian. He's one of the leading quantum chemists in the world
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 254x263) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 254x263
>>56609920
You came on a very strong from the get go, making the bait obvious. Then of course there was this:

>110 degree heat

Americuck using a VPN. 2/10 I'm sure you can do better.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.