[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brazilians, how do YOU deal with your economic and social circumstances?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
Brazilians, how do YOU deal with your economic and social circumstances? The universal prevalence of crime, willingness to engage in violence, weapons, and incompetent police force?
>>
>>56609813
seems like ruining the internet for everyone else is a popular coping mechanism
>>
>>56609813
>How do you deal with yours :^^^^^^^)
t. incoming yuropoor posts
>>
>>56609813
JESUS CHRIST WHY SO MANY THREADS ABOUT BRAZILIANS AND ARGENTINIANS

A: I'm fine
>>
>>56609813
>Universal prevalence of crime
gated communities
>willingness to engage in violence
gated communities
>weapons
gated communities
>incompetent police force
they are quite competent in killing niggers
>>
>>56609813
são paulo's murder rate is just below 10, which is considered acceptable by the UN
although a guy was killed in my street last year.
>>
>>56609951
>JESUS CHRIST WHY SO MANY THREADS ABOUT BRAZILIANS AND ARGENTINIANS
They have a boner on us :^)
>>
>>56609813
By not fucking with anyone, i guess, it's the same here
>>
>>56610112
How are righteous bundyfags ala le lumberjack man treated in Brazil and in prison? I know a guy that likes the show married with children
>>
>>56609813
Heavy breathing and counting to 10 is my way.
>>
>>56610169
I don't know about the lumberjack man you are talking about, but rapists get beaten up pretty bad in prison and pedophiles get straight up murdered lots of times.
my uncle works at a prison and one time they shoved a wire in some dude's ass and electrified him (he had abused his own daughter)
>>
>>56610112
IZM A WHUUIITE NITGER DONT YOU GET IT
>>
>>56610213
So shoot straight and you hit your target?
>>
>>56609813
Damn I hate Brazil now
>>
>>56610282
Donde esta, faggot?
>>
>>56609813
Basicly sticking to the family and racing for survival of the fittest.
It's really not that complicated, we inherited the Roman way of life.
>>
>>56610112
So are you a rich Brazilian? What kind of income do you (or your parents) make?
>>
>>56610156
If only that was enough.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.