[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do white people claim egypt was nordic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 18
File: yuya-thuya.jpg (149 KB, 454x261) Image search: [Google]
yuya-thuya.jpg
149 KB, 454x261
Why do white people claim egypt was nordic?
>>
http://marchofthetitans.com/earlson/nordicegypt.htm
>>
Who the fuck says that Egypt was nordic?
>>
>>56609101
/pol/ and many white supremacists
>>
>>56609101
>>56609076
Stormfags occasionally do. I've even seen them claim Aztec and Inca upper class as "Aryan".
>>
>>56609125
this is a lie
no one says that

it's fucking obvious for everyone egyptians were swarthy
>>
File: GODS1.jpg (52 KB, 640x358) Image search: [Google]
GODS1.jpg
52 KB, 640x358
Someone actually made a whole fucking documentary about how Native Americans were white

https://youtu.be/kNTXCMYjwEk
>>
>>56609069
I've never heard anyone say that
>>
>>56609125
>pol
>white

its just a bunch of obese Mexican americans and black women
>>
VE VUZ KAISERS UND SCHNITZEL
>>
WE WUZ ATLANTEANS

https://youtu.be/U2QG6sR971E
>>
WE WUZ ARYANS AND SHEIT
>>
>>56609149
>this is a lie
http://www.dailystormer.com/what-our-race-has-lost-a-look-at-the-last-of-the-aryans-of-asia/
>If we fail in our spiritual and genetic mission to preserve our unique heritage, we risk going down the same road as the ancient civilizations of Egypt, India, and many others. These cultures, founded and raised to the heights of glory through the ingenuity and brilliance of the White Race
>Egypt ... founded and raised to the heights of glory through the ingenuity and brilliance of the White Race
>>
>>56609138
What board did you hear that?
>>
>>56609891
Not on 4chan, on Stormfront. I'm too lazy to dig up the screenshot right now. But if it's on any board, it'd probably be /x/ I'm guessing.
>>
>>56609304
white people = / = writers of dailystormer.com
>>
>>56609069
It sounds so stupid because:
''nordic'' egyptians build the pyramids and then returned to scandi to live in huts?
>>
>>56610092
of course they did my aryan friend they went on scandinavia to experience a humble life as a nord would do
>>
>>56609217
Underrated post
>>
File: LAW.jpg (71 KB, 425x600) Image search: [Google]
LAW.jpg
71 KB, 425x600
>>56609125
>>56609101
its kind of like what the mexicans are doing to america or how when someone asks yu if argentina is white..its simply unbelievable until you realize they are the only ones capable of creating and running the civilization you know eventually left because they didnt want to hang with your dumbasses or you casues its downfall and collapse then the collective conscious would only recogize that nationality as shit skin..bravo
>>
because
>>
>>56609138
>>56609125
>>56609101
>>56609069

It's called nordicism, the snownigger equivalent of we waz.
>>
>>56609069
because nordics were living like sub-saharan africans until middle ages, so they need to lie to themselves to feel superior to others
>>
>>56610244
This, since nordicks were top tier philosophers and realised what's important in life
>>
>>56610035

He didn't say white people, he said white supremacists.

It's a fairly common stance on Stormfront, many of them do believe that all ancient civilizations from China to Sumer were white.

There is some rational behind this in terms of research, but just like with the Kennewick man which Stormfronters used to claim was proof Europeans are native to North America, they quickly ignore everything that contradicts their view.

After more research was done on the Kennewick man, I tried posting this article on Stormfront, but my thread was never posted as that's how they prefer to do discussions.

http://www.livescience.com/51262-kennewick-man-native-american.html
>>
>>56611848
>Ukrainian poster's last post before him and his house were blown to pieces by a friendly fire artillery shell
>>
>>56612042
isnt that whole conflict a big friendly fire?
>>
>>56609069

Basically storm fags because they can't handle the fact that negroes had an advanced civilisation, much like the Mexicans had the aztecs.
>>
One thing I always find humorous is when they claim these kingdoms or empires were white but that they all somehow fell to the "brown mongrel" or something along those lines. Aren't they basically saying that whites are inferior that way? Or do they blame the Jews for it?

I mean if whites are supposed to be the master race how can Jews or whatever outsmart us?
>>
>>56609125

Who cares what /pol/ says? They're equally bad as tumblr, just the other side of the coin.
>>
The only nordics that existed in egypt were blonde hair fuckbois the elite used as sex slaves
>>
>>56609069
Never heard anyone say that seriously.
There were obviously Mediterranean people in Egypt, Cleopatra herself even, but the country was north African.

>>56615093
>negroes
Negroes had one dinasty, but Egypt was never majority black or european.
>>
File: 3123412412.png (27 KB, 658x167) Image search: [Google]
3123412412.png
27 KB, 658x167
>>56609996
>>
>>56609069
What?
>>
>>56609069
Hold up... so are you saying...
>>
>>56615662
Cleopatra was Greek
>>
>stormweenies
>white
LaughingCraigCobbAncestors.webm
>>
It's completely retarded.
Although Egypt had Greek dynasties who were probably whiter than you average egyptian. On the other hand, Egypt also had Nubian/Sudanese dynasties who were black.
At the end of the day no one gives a shit
>>
File: 58de2a_5861478.jpg (124 KB, 1077x980) Image search: [Google]
58de2a_5861478.jpg
124 KB, 1077x980
Holy shit i guess i hoped that blacks were the only ones retarded enough to do this shit. Do all races have these WE WAZ KANGZ retards?
>>
>>56615895
Yes, it's a way for low educated/poor/depressed people to feel relevant.

Why accomplish something yourself when you can just hog the accomplishments of others by claiming it as your own because you're part of the "masterrace"?
>>
>we were pharaohs and similar stuff
>>
There are Turks claiming there is a huge turk pyramid in China, bigger than great pyramid but chinese government are hiding it and it's permitted to visit there :DD
>>
>>56616389
Well, there actually are step-pyramids in China. Turkic people didn't build them, but they do exist.
>>
File: 1454502536034.jpg (85 KB, 922x730) Image search: [Google]
1454502536034.jpg
85 KB, 922x730
>>56609246
>/pol/ will defend this
>>
File: 1458151990620.jpg (7 KB, 311x162) Image search: [Google]
1458151990620.jpg
7 KB, 311x162
>>56616389

:DDDDDD:D

http://www.internethaber.com/haberturk-spikerini-korkutan-kaman-ritueli-video-galerisi-1482097.htm
>>
>>56616579
>http://www.internethaber.com/haberturk-spikerini-korkutan-kaman-ritueli-video-galerisi-1482097.htm
offf sikeyim arkadas ben gidiyorum bu memleketten.
yunanca ogrenip yunanim alin beni diye kacacagim amina koyayim. yether!
>>
>>56616389
>>56616484
Also they are not pyramids per se, though they are pyramid shaped, they are tumulus, big piles of mud.
Tumulus are very current worldwide though, scythes used tumulus as well as many european people
>>
>>56609069
WE
>>
>>56616659

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIuhn2QUNQI&feature=youtu.be&t=2836

>47:16

bu adam üstad mıdır :DD
>>
>>56616389
Pyramid are found all over the world

Even deep under oceans
>>
>>56616736

The interesting thing is why pyramids are seen even among the civilizations that got no contact with each other. We can think as it's used as "reaching the god" from bottom to top but still it's interesting. Maybe something like collective conciousness or smth that carved on our DNA.
>>
>>56615717
No wonder the egyptian empire collapsed
>>
>>56616812
Or maybe it's because it's the simplest and easiest structure design to use if you want to build a really big yet stable monument?
>>
>>56615662

And who came before her?

Egypt was of mixed ethnicities, but even Herodotus described as being dark skinned with woolen hair.

I guess they just started race mixing.
>>
Once again, this whole argument is stupid no matter what side you take because Egypt has always, ALWAYS been a genetic clusterfuck of different people since its earliest days. It's literally pointless to argue Egyptians being "one race" like Nubian or Caucasoid when you could go to basically any point in time in Egyptian history and find someone who would match the description of whatever you're looking for.

If you really want to see how much of a clusterfuck Egypt is, this article can give a good idea.

http://homelink.cps-k12.org/teachers/filiopa/files/AC383EB269C648AAAA659593B9FC358C.pdf
>>
>>56609069
I remember there was a guy on /pol/ claiming that the first Chinese dynasty was ruled by a red haired people.
>>
>>56618117
There's red-haired asians.
>>
>>56618161
Sure, but I'm pretty sure they weren't ruling the first dyansty of China.
>>
AYO AYO HOL UP HOL UP
>>
File: hair.png (2 MB, 980x633) Image search: [Google]
hair.png
2 MB, 980x633
>>56618200
I don't know, I never bothered to check. It's remotely possible tho
>>
>>56618098

Tbh, it probably started off as predominately black and then as more people came to it with different ethnicities, they started breeding, hence race mixing...

Based Egyptians probably saw the advantages of doing so as well.

They were pretty advanced, even by Roman standards.
>>
>>56618320
I heard some egyptian pharaohs were rayciss as fuck and hated the nubian niggas
>>
>>56618098
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/54611085/#54624742
>>
File: image.png (44 KB, 706x674) Image search: [Google]
image.png
44 KB, 706x674
>>56618283

t.b.h though, getting information from /pol/ is highly questionable. They're spot on with Trump, but their anti-semetic leftist policies and their """"""infographs"""""" are often forged, and don't come from professional sources.

/pol/ is definetely right, but they're certainly not always correct.
>>
File: 1392174275957.jpg (11 KB, 352x398) Image search: [Google]
1392174275957.jpg
11 KB, 352x398
>>56618320
>Tbh, it probably started off as predominately black
>an area in northern africa near the Mediterranean started off with a race from sub-Saharan Africa
>this entire fucking thread
>people who think traveling more than a mile or two from your place of birth was common before a few centuries ago
I'm not drunk enough for this thread
>>
>>56618320
If you read the article it says that before there even was a kingdom in Egypt (predynastic period) it was already pretty thoroughly mixed.
>>
>>56618359
THE MAN is keeping a brother down, since 5000bc
>>
>>56618359
Yeah, but they also fucked their sisters and brothers on the regular, so I'm not sure they'd be the best example of what was acceptable or not in their society.
>>
>>56618428
>but their anti-semetic leftist policies and their """"""infographs"""""" are often forged,
[insert random image of people with influence that have jewish stars on them with no evidence claiming they're all jews]

I refuse to believe /pol/ isn't a muslim breeding ground, nobody else would give that much of a shit about jews
>>
>>56618359

It wouldn't surprise me. The Romans, who were Caucasians loathed the Guals and Celts who were also Caucasians.

Also, black people hating other black people is nothing new. Just look at the Rwandan genocide.
>>
>>56618466
Incest wasn't just acceptable, it was expected of them.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 384x384
>>56609069
The Afar people look a bit like the Ancient Egyptians, but I'm not really sure.
>>
>>56618404
Did you read the article I posted or are you just going to spam Razio copypastas at me again?
>>
>>56618283
Nah. During the Three Kingdoms period, the ruler of one the kingdom was said to have red hair and green eyes and he was considered very handsome, but that's all there is about them.

Also, there is this town in the west, I can't remember the name right now, but the population has an impressive amount of light eyes and hair colour. Archeological and historical research showed that roman troops were sent there, maybe as ambassador or to secure some trade, and they ended up mixing with the locals.

Contacts between the roman empire and China are attested since the Han dynasty (206 before J.C - 230) which is the second one. The first dynasty only ruled for 30 years or so.
>>
>>56618496
>oppressing the women
>reinstution of a dominant patriarchy
>want to eliminate forms of other religions and cultures
>want to kill other races who aren't them
>devoutly religious, yet refuse to practice the more compassionate aspects of their faith

Honestly, I don't understand why the stormfags don't just join the jihadists.
>>
Why do non-nordics peddle so much in mysticism regarding nordics?
>>
>>56618610
Somebody has to you absolute cucks. Don't worry we got ur backs.
>>
>>56618518

Gotta preserve that royal blood line somehow, Ramses.
>>
>>56618595
>>devoutly religious,
not really tbqh
they claim they are, but that's all
also, you forgot their weird love for palestine
>>
File: file.png (573 KB, 590x1270) Image search: [Google]
file.png
573 KB, 590x1270
>>56618645
>them royal aesthetics
>>
>>56618610
It's literally the only banter material they can find.
>>
>>56618648
That too.

Seriously, if the Crusaders came back and found these stormfags, they'd kill the bastards on the spot for violating the teachings of Christ.
>>
>>56618648
>>56618595
ironic part is that hitler hated christianity and wanted to slowly phase it out after WW2
>>
>>56618691

JESUS CHRIST, I almost forgot about king tut. Poor child must've been miserable
>>
>>56618732

Isn't there some source that had him envying the Muslim people?
>>
>>56618566
The Roman legion were captured during one of the wars with Persia, then sent East, but thought to have ended up as mercenaries in China. There's no direct link between them and the those Chinese though, it's all just local stories. The very little historical evidence for those Romans in China puts them a few thousand kilometres away from there.
>>
>>56618801
yes, multiple

>The peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France

>Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers [...] then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world.

>You see, it's been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why didn't we have the religion of the Japanese, who regard sacrifice for the Fatherland as the highest good? The Mohammedan religion [Islam] too would have been more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?

>Observe, by the way, that, as a corollary, the Moslem was promised a paradise peopled with sensual girls, where wine flowed in streams — a real earthly paradise. The Christians, on the other hand, declare themselves satisfied if after their death they are allowed to sing hallelujahs! ...Christianity, of course, has reached the peak of absurdity in this respect.

>this triggers the stormfag
>>
>>56609069
It is a ridiculous claim and almost impossible to prove.

Genetic testing of that sort of ancient DNA is absolutely impossible without destroying the remains.

Although this honestly looks like a discontent, division and denial thread.

The replies are too rapid, we need IDs on this board.
>>
>>56618939
>we need IDs on this board.
fuck off back to your containment center
>>
Egypt never was part of the nordic council
>>
>>56615674
Did you take a picture of your screen what the HECKO?
>>
File: Nordic USA flag.png (116 KB, 800x576) Image search: [Google]
Nordic USA flag.png
116 KB, 800x576
>>56618966
estonia will be though
and scotland
and canada
and usa
especially usa, I've already got the flag ready
>>
>>56618939
Like I said, Egypt's been a clusterfuck since before its inception, so these sorts of arguments are stupid to begin with. The only people who really have a claim to Egypt are the Egyptians and other groups in Egypt like the Copts because they're the only ones who have a tangible, substantive connection that's not just part of the clusterfuck that is genetic identity.
>>
>>56618536
You have one link while he has hundreds.
>>
>>56618915

Storm fags are SJWs desu. They give right wingers a bad name, much like regressive lefties give left wingers a bad name.

Ironically, despite them hating each other, they're both racist, sexist, poorly educated, unhealthy and all around emotional.

Yet they claim to have """done their research""" and try to red pill the masses.
>>
>>56618959
Filtered.

>>56619095
Normally these sorts of arguments are promoted by shills on white nationalist discussion to prevent effective organization, discussion or action.

What they haven't realized is that the shitposting is ingrained and part of the culture. So their constant presence is designed to put the majority off, but they don't realize that through the gaps slips the mention of a book or a person which can inspire an entire group.

sage goes in all fields.
>>
>>56619125
1. He does not have hundreds. You're being dishonest and you know it. I really question your motivation for supporting Razio so much.
2. Most of his sources are dodgy or very, very liberally interpreted by him in support of his posts. It seems more like instead of arguing he just types up his opinion as fact and then finds anything even tangentially related to write in as a source to it. Literally college essay writing tactics.
3. His "argument" in the link you gave in no way debunked or discredited or disputed any of the facts in the article I posted. It quite literally was a list of all the Egyptian dynasties with random pictures of mummies which, once again, mean nothing in the context he's attempting to use them. If you want to "argue" against a point you need to make an "argument", not just link to long wordy posts in the hopes that anybody reading would give up on seeing their length and then just assume you know what you're talking about.
4. Instead of saying "HE HAS HUNDREDS OF SOURCES" I'll ask again. Did you actually read the article I posted or are you going to spam the same old tired Razio posts from months ago?
>>
>>56619663
Ok maybe not hundreds of links but he has way more links than you.

>>56619095
The Copts being the closest group to Ancient Egyptians is a myth

Many of today’s Egyptians are not necessarily representative of Ancients due to outside migration and admixture from European/Arab sources, particularly in Lower Egypt (North). Some Coptic claims to be pharanoic descendants not supported by DNA studies or cultural history showing heavy Arabization since 900 AD.

The modern Copt genetic profile shows substantial Middle Eastern and European elements:

>"Haplogroups A, B, and E occur mainly in Nilo-Saharan speaking groups including Nilotics, Fur, Borgu, and Masalit; whereas haplogroups F, I, J, K, and R are more frequent among Afro-Asiatic speaking groups including Arabs, Beja, Copts, and Hausa, and Niger-Congo speakers from the Fulani ethnic group.. The bulk of genetic diversity appears to be a consequence of recent migrations and demographic events mainly from Asia and Europe, evident in a higher migration rate for speakers of Afro-Asiatic as compared with the Nilo-Saharan family of languages, and a generally higher effective population size for the former...

>The relatively high-effective population size of the Copts is unlikely to have been influenced by their recent history in the Sudan. The current communities are known to be largely the product of recent migrations from Egypt over the past two centuries..“

Hassan et al. 2008. Y-chromosome variation.." Am J. Phy An. v137,3. 316-323
>>
>>56619956
*way more sources
>>
>>56619956
You realize that article you linked and quoted is talking about Sudan, right?
>>
>>56619956
Also, your boy Razio contradicted himself about the Copts pretty often. In fact literally using the same article you're using now and in the same thread you linked before, and in the same post that you copy and pasted that response from he managed to do it. Are you absolutely sure you're not Razio under a new IP? Because that's literally a copypasta from one of his earlier posts

Furthermore, you have yet to answer my question. Did you read the article I posted or not? Do you disagree with what it says? If so, explain why?
>>
>>56619956
Sub-Saharan DNA B-M60 in Sudan may indicate a link with ancient Egypt:

>"The Copt samples displayed a most interesting Y-profile, enough (as much as that of Gaalien in Sudan) to suggest that they actually represent a living record of the peopling of Egypt. The significant frequency of B-M60 in this group might be a relic of a history of colonization of southern Egypt probably by Nilotics in the early state formation,..

Hassan 2008
>>
>>56620311
I'm not razio on a proxy, and yea I copy pasted his post.
>>
File: 1360610863197.png (18 KB, 483x394) Image search: [Google]
1360610863197.png
18 KB, 483x394
>nazis ITT trying to distance themselves from the other nazi nutcases
>>
>>56620445
I see. Well then, can you answer my other question? I just want to know what you disagree with from the article I posted and why you think my conclusion is wrong.
>>
>>56620311
I'm on mobile and tired but the article mentions high bridged noses and thin lips as if East Africans don't have these features which is not true.
>>
>>56620773
Well see, that's exactly what I mean by liberal interpretation of sources. The article doesn't ever say that, you just attributed that quality to the article because of your intention to argue from Razio's perspective. You're changing the context and meaning of the article.

>Ancient and modern Egyptian hair ranges from straight to wavy to woolly; in color, it varies from reddish brown to dark brown to black.
>Lips range thin to full. Many Egyptians possess a protrusive jaw.
>Noses vary from high-bridged—straight to arched or even hooked—to flat-bridged, with bulbous to broad nostrils. In short, ancient Egypt, like modern Egypt, consisted of a very heterogeneous population.

I'm assuming this paragraph is what you're talking about? I'm not sure why you interpreted this as saying "East Africans can't have these features" when it's clearly just trying to show how varied in appearance Egyptians were and how stupid it would be to use their morphology to determine their "one race".

The guy even says
>No doubt, many darker-colored Egyptians would be called black in our modern race conscious terminology.

While those features CAN be found in East Africans, they CAN also be found elsewhere, and the point is that combined with all the myriad clusterfuck of other morphological variations they had, it would be stupid to say they were solely of "one race".

Putting that aside, even if you don't agree with their perceived "tone", it doesn't affect the substance of the paper at all. in what way does that disprove or disagree with the conclusion from earlier?
>>
>>56621832
Point being, it's stupid to argue a racial claim for the Ancient Egyptians. Hence my earlier statement that the people with the strongest case to make a claim are the actual Egyptians and minority groups like the Copts, who have retained actual remnants of Egyptian CULTURE, and have a connection more substantive than the clusterfuck that was Egyptian morphology and genetics.
>>
>>56622662
Those last two Egyptians should say Ancient Egyptian*
>>
File: YoungEgyptianman.jpg (81 KB, 466x599) Image search: [Google]
YoungEgyptianman.jpg
81 KB, 466x599
Always thought most of them looked like this
>>
File: Sans titre-1.png (24 KB, 600x558) Image search: [Google]
Sans titre-1.png
24 KB, 600x558
>>56612029
>Stormfronters used to claim was proof Europeans are native to North America
>>
iktf Egyptian brothers
>>
File: AkqwNPI.png (97 KB, 175x220) Image search: [Google]
AkqwNPI.png
97 KB, 175x220
>>56618428
>/pol/ is definetely right
>>
>>56620385
>>56620385
>>56620385
>Sub-Saharan DNA B-M60 in Sudan may indicate a link with ancient Egypt:

>"The Copt samples displayed a most interesting Y-profile, enough (as much as that of Gaalien in Sudan) to suggest that they actually represent a living record of the peopling of Egypt. The significant frequency of B-M60 in this group might be a relic of a history of colonization of southern Egypt probably by Nilotics in the early state formation,..
>Hassan 2008

pic related are Sudanese Copts
>>
>>56616839
Fucking triggered
Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.