[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
please wake me up... just...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: pro-thief_demonstrations.jpg (160 KB, 690x518) Image search: [Google]
pro-thief_demonstrations.jpg
160 KB, 690x518
please wake me up...
just...
>>
(CANT WAKE UP)
>>
Just 70k in a city of more than 11 million and a state of 40 million. Stop being a pussy. On Sunday there were almost 2 million demonstrating against the government.
>>
>>56601354
at least they arent muslim and they dont explode
>>
>>56601503
It was 300k in SP compared with 800k on the other.
1,4 million on the whole country, compared with the 3 million at the anti-gov's.

>>56601562
Their messiah however, the Squid, is making this country implode.
>>
>>56601641
>It was 300k in SP

Fucking bullshit. Stop lying. There were less than 250k on the streets yesterday.

http://www1.folha.uol.com.br/poder/2016/03/1751748-manifestacao-pro-dilma-reune-95-mil-pessoas-em-sp-diz-datafolha.shtml
>>
>>56602027
Datafolha data always report smaller numbers. It reported 400k on the 800-1mi demonstration.

Leave 4chan sometimes
>>
>>56601354
>Being ok with corruption

you deserve everything that comes to you, brazilibro
>>
>>56602027
datafolha a shit
>>
>>56604658
They were paid by the government to protest in its support. They were even given the bus money. All paid with public money
>>
>>56601354
Where is Alckmin's "fascis bolice" they complain so much about when we actually need it?
>>
How bad is the economy in Brazil?

I keep hearing on NPR how its really bad, like 5 times worse then our recession.
But since they have a liberal bias I dont know how much I can trust their opinion.
>>
>>56601354
I imagine these people are what is called uhljeb here. Someone who is adamantly pro government because he/she, their family members work in public sector. Surely you have a word for that type of people
>>
>>56601354
These people were paid, they are very awake
>>
File: loli loev president.jpg (493 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
loli loev president.jpg
493 KB, 1280x1920
>>56601354
I gave up of this country. We need to arrive in a Venezuela level to reverse the boat.

I will bet all my money on future dolar and fuck this country.
>>
>>56608430
It's pretty fucking bad man, economy shrank like 4% last year, really high inflation, currency is fucked, the works
>>
>>56608430
-4% recession, 10% inflation, unemployment levels reaching 10% too... just last year.

And everyone agrees it's going to get worse this year.
>>
>>56608518
That is interesting.

I was wondering from people in Brazil what is happening though. Are factories shutting down, are they closing down mines or other natural resource gathering? How is the economy shrinking, where is it shrinking?
>>
>>56608532
Please tell me more.

What things are shutting down causing the unemployment? Jobs being shipped to poorer countries?
>>
>>56608569
Commodities boom is well and truly over and that's what was fueling a large amount of their growth, and since that boom kept their currency strong and the government didn't really invest the tax revenues in infrastructure and eduction like it should have other non-commodity industries haven't developed.
>>
so many dumb western tourists are going to get raped and murdered in Brazil this summer
>>
>>56608569
>>56608597
>Are factories shutting down
Not shutting down but firing like crazy
>are they closing down mines or other natural resource gathering
No mines that I heard of, after all China is still eating iron like an Amerian eats burgers, but the sector took a slap due to fallout from the Mariana dam disaster in November

>>56608654
Protip: the Rio government probably made a "deal" with major criminal factions (bets are as soon as the Olympics was given to them) to avoid any chimping outs during the Games. They can't do anything about the average João da Silva but the major druglords are going to calm down.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.