[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why does /int/ hate white people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: evil.jpg (23 KB, 309x400) Image search: [Google]
evil.jpg
23 KB, 309x400
no really, think about it: "muh hurritage" is a meme that was born on /int/ from a bunch of pussy americans sucking up to butthurt yuros who don't want to admit that an italian living in america is still italian, irish living in america is still irish, etc

do you ever hear people say "muh hurritage" to mexican americans? nope. african americans? nope

but if a german american calls himself WHAT HE IS... "MUH HURRRRRRRITAGE!"

you faggots call yourselves white nationalists? then why do you want to embrace multiculturalism, deny white european heritage and pretend that "american" is a race?
>>
Identity crises!

You're American, get over it. Europe doesn't claim you.
>>
"african american" is a total invention, they are themselves hybrids of various random west africans ethnias, hillbillies and injuns.

their culture is artificial.
>>
>>56601107
>do you ever hear people say "muh hurritage" to mexican americans?

I do all the time.

Its the natural american tendancy to muh heritage everything that makes mexican-americans so insufferable.

Europe is across the ocean, but mexico is right next door. Divides their allegiances.
>>
>>56601107
It's because Europeans think you're saying that you are in entirety the exact same as someone from that European country, when really you just mean it as your genetics and family legacy.
>>
File: 1404450054609.jpg (29 KB, 435x351) Image search: [Google]
1404450054609.jpg
29 KB, 435x351
>mfw people hate me just because of my skin colour
>>
>>56601332
i'm irish-american. get over it. europe doesn't need to claim me because europe is a dickless protectorate of the united states which has no say in anything whatsoever

"american" is not a race. america has only existed for two hundred years. that's not even long enough to create a new breed of dog
>>
shut up nigger
>>
>>56601107
Nobody hates white people you paranoid asshole.
>>
>>56602144
All cultures are 'artificial'...

>>56601107
>do you ever hear people say "muh hurritage" to mexican americans? nope. african americans? nope

You should be directing that question to Mexicans and Africans, perhaps they feel the same way about their hyphenated Americans?
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 219x230) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 219x230
>It's another American identity crisis thread
>>
>>56605472
>hyphenated "americans"
kill yourself
>>
>>56602220
No wonder you dont have friends
>>
>>56605472
America is an idea. It is an amalgam of desires, lust, hunger and ambitions
>>
>>56605648
"I have literally no history and I didnt go to a party on the 17th of march because theyre not really irish"
>>
>>56601107

Because you're just another burger to us and nobody gives a shit about the original whereabouts of your gran-gran-gran-daddy and mommy.

Spewing dumb shit and posting I am of 1/24 luxembourgish and this is muh ancestry certificate in a taiwanese crayon painting board naturally results in a combination of (yous); >amerilard; muh hurrritage.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.