[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any Africans posters on here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: af1.jpg (52 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
af1.jpg
52 KB, 600x450
Are there any Africans posters on here?
>>
>>56595169
Hi
>>
>>56595169

I am African.
>>
There is an african general, of course there are.
they're cool as fuck too.
>>
>>56595192
what SA like
>>
I'm South Sudanese
>>
>>56595281
:)
>>
>>56595281
You still go on /pol/? Stop going on /pol/
>>
>>56595241
It's incredibly pretty in the Cape - classic mountainous terrain, forest growing through the suburbs and the paths overlooking the city are breathtaking. But the general crime and particularly rape statistics are horrifying nation-wide. There are lots of beautiful but sad little villages in the northwestern interior where you're as safe as you can possibly anywhere in the world, but the vast majority of places have a huge township of shacks attached which just radiates crime. Politics are fucked too but at least an actual dictatorship is very unlikely.

>>56595281
What's Sudan like?
>>
>>56595754
Do whites and blacks have different experiences south Africa?
>>
>>56595821
Yep. Blacks have access to a huge amount of affirmative action. Basically they don't need to be as successful to get into academics, jobs, government, etc. However, government policy is so shit and corrupt and geared towards lining the pockets of "former struggle heroes" that most blacks are still poor as fuck as a rule. There's a very dangerous tendency in my generation for both black and white liberal youth to blame "the whites" for everything. Despite the fact that after 20 years a black government has done fuckall to improve the situation of the black majority. They've made school progressively shitter and lowered the standards constantly to look better with the higher pass rates but ffs our AVERAGE maths mark in grade 12 is around 16%. If that's not a sign of government incompetency then I don't know what is.
>>
>>56596410
>apartheid was better!

Fuck off
>>
>>56596410
Forgot to mention, whites (me) are generally nihilistic about SA's prospects but we mostly all love it anyway. But the crime and corruption drives more of us away each year and the government keeps getting more and more openly racist in its policies, while those angry with government inefficacy have taken to blaming white people as a group for the governments poor policy. Again, despite the fact that the black majority dominates politics.
>>
>>56596493
Cont*

But you gave a decent response. The country is pretty fucked by its system of government
>>
I went to college with a South African fellow.

He said he used to be a professional driver in SA, like a chauffeur or something. I got the feeling from the way he said it that it might have been related to crime, though. Is that a common thing?
>>
>>56596493
>implying apartheidboo racist
No you fuck off
No it wasn't. Just because I think that the current government is shocking and can see how it's affected the black country in terms of economics and attitudes doesn't mean I think apartheid was better. Apartheid was fundamentally unsustainable and flawed, not to mention a horrible abuse of human rights and a violation of Natural Law. However, despite being in most ways better than Apartheid, the current government is doing its best to run the country into the ground. There is no education requirement in government and as a result we have ministers who haven't passed grade 3. Corruption is rampant and there is a widespread attitude of entitlement among all races, and racism is only called racism when it's an act committed by a white person. When a black person does it it's protest. Hence, "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE" scrawled all over my university.

>>56596672
Read up the wikipedia page on Jacob Zuma, our literally uneducated president.
>>
wasup muh niccas i'm from Benin Tbh
>>
>>56597039
time stamp
>>
Here la
>>
>>56596917
Dunno, crime is so widespread here that literally anything could be a euphemism. Here in Cape Town it's mostly dumb gang violence and drug shit, plus literal rape culture (There's a common belief that to have sex with a virgin is a cure for AIDS, only most virgins don't want to have sex with men with AIDS). Real organised crime is bigger in Joberg though... where was your fellow from in SA?
>>
>>56595169
There is a sand monkey from Tunisia who believes that us, French people, like him, lel.
Another sand monkey from Algeria.
2 sand monkeys from Morocco.
1 sand monkey from Egypt.

The posters from black Africa are probably proxies.
>>
>>56595169
Hi, Spain here
>>
>>56597182
I don't really remember which part, but I assume a white part. He was white, as was his wife (who had his balls in her purse lol).
>>
>>56597287
Huh, well a white chauffeur is EXTREMELY uncommon so yeah he was probably either working for someone ridiculously rich or involved in crime of some type. Or government work. Which is often the same thing.

Also lol that is a very stereotypical city Afrikaner thing with the wife. Was he Afrikaans?
>>
That's all for tonight. Night lads.
>>
>>56597610
I think so. He had a pretty thick accent. At first I thought he was from some kind of Australian hillbilly by how he sounded.
>>
File: tmp_14120-images(4)-2123292742.jpg (39 KB, 567x540) Image search: [Google]
tmp_14120-images(4)-2123292742.jpg
39 KB, 567x540
>>56595169
>>
>>56597005
Dude, just leave, it's only a matter of time before the scapegoating devolves into ethnic cleansing. Might not be you, but your grand kids? Probably.
>>
>>56597005
Technically not a violation of natural law tho. The strong cuck the weak.
>>
Never have I met a white that has lived for a while in South Africa that did not return borderline racist. And yes I know quite a lot because we Dutch have a fetish with the only former colony that "kinda" talks Dutch. (ignoring suriname btw)
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.