[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever been on a holiday to the Ukraine? If not, then
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6
File: ukraine-flag.png (1 MB, 1875x891) Image search: [Google]
ukraine-flag.png
1 MB, 1875x891
Have you ever been on a holiday to the Ukraine? If not, then why not? I mean just look how many slav-bucks you'd get if you were to convert your USD or AUD.

It might even be cheaper to pay for expenses with a holiday lifestyle there than it would be to live here under normal circumstances.
>>
File: kekest.jpg (132 KB, 433x649) Image search: [Google]
kekest.jpg
132 KB, 433x649
nice shitpost
>>
>>56590863
Why would I want to visit the Africa of Europe?
>>
>>56591350
No shitskins and hot chicks for days
>>
>>56592003
So Gypsies and HIV infested sluts then?
>>
>>56590863
I had a gym buddy who went to Sevastopol. I'm gonna give his story.
>hey son, since it's your 12th birthday and I have some business to do, I'm gonna take you to Ukraine
>son, since 12 was when I got laid, I ordered a hooker for you and me!
>1 month later dad and I got diagnosed with chlamydia
>unable to do legwork for 12 years
>dad got hit in the elbows
>he never recovered
>>
>>56595110
isnt 12 years old illegal?
>>
>>56595110
What a shit story. Sevastopol is russia.
>>
How would you set up a business that takes advantage of the exchange rate? It seems like an opportunity to make good money.
>>
>>56590863

Yes, I have been there. Visited Kiev and Chernobyl. Totally worth it.
>>
>>56595420
Literally nobody cared about anything in eastern europe in the mid 90s.
>>56595568
It wasn't at the time :^)
>>
>>56595110
how does one even obtain chalymeida when using a condom
>>
>>56600478
>Implying they make condoms for 12 year olds

I mean maybe they could've made a pit stop in India to pick up some tiny ones but I dunno, doesn't seem like that'd be convenient.
>>
How hard will it be to impregnate and marry a Ukrainian qt? Note, I'm autistic, ugly, not very rich and still live with my mummy.
>>
>>56601022
A poor american=a rich ukrainian
>>
>>56601239
Will qts still want me if I denounce my US citizenship and stay in Ukraine though?
>>
>>56601389
on what basis? that you were 'once' an american, or that you still have a USD source flow?
>>
File: 1422293224167.gif (262 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1422293224167.gif
262 KB, 200x200
part of me wans to save enough money and live as a king in a poor country, not sure though because I'm a little spooked to get attacked
>>
>>56601600

there's something that doesn't sit right in my stomach about a white country being classified as 'poor'
>>
>>56601389
>denounce your US citizenship when you can get dual citizenship
Ukraine is changing their laws, you don't even need a visa to go there now.

I can see why you're fat, ugly, and don't have very much money.
This country is built to capitalize on people of your....intelligence.
>>
File: 1458326133831.jpg (19 KB, 308x464) Image search: [Google]
1458326133831.jpg
19 KB, 308x464
>>56590863
Ukraine is a unprecedented shithole that just keeps getting worse.

In fact, it is such a depraved country that not even Ukrainians want to o visit there there as their population shrank by from 52 million people to 42 million in just two decades
>>
>>56601807
they are ex-yu just like you though
>>
>>56601022

My wife attended Eng classes with muh native speakers teachers. Some ordinary guys just having fun with both girls and easy lifestyle, and one absolutely awkward nerd, realy looking like a cartoon character with scotch-fixed glasses was moderate successfull as well.

Travel to poorest of europoor country can skyrocket your selfesteem, your 200$ psychos should prescript it.
>>
How much would it cost to bang qt slav lolis?
>>
>>56601906
>ex-yu
thats Yugoslavia

>>56601933
not saying you're wrong, but Ukraine is turning sex tourism into a huge business, in some cases they aren't even providing sex anymore they are just milking awkward betas for money/gifts then ditching them.

Ordinarily I wouldn't mention this, but on 4chan I think it has a probability of happening to someone here. I mean, half of these guys can't even hold a conversation with a girl, and have never had a kiss. I really doubt they are ready to deal with women who deal in manipulating men as a means of survival/income.
>>
>>56601648
but cossacks are a mix between whites and easterners though, you can't call them fully "white"?
>>
>>56602101
what is an 'easterner'?
>>
>>56601933
Jesus how can a country fail so much in 25 years?
>>
>>56590863
i've been once in west ukraine.

theoretically, this should be a richer part of ukraine.

practically, everyone was looking at me, because i actually had a car, and clothes, that were not rags.
>>
>>56602333
hordes, ukraine literally means borderrlands, ofc the term white means different from person to person and is kind of awkad to use.
>>
>>56602568
but if you search Ukraine beach on youtube people look normal
>>
>>56602568
It could be a great place for sextourism. Sadly the women are aidsridden whores
>>
>>56602716
for example
https://youtu.be/FVT9LAkgPQY?t=60
>>
>>56602073

Ukraine doesn`t turning anything, everything there is chip as fuck, including sex, relationship, and life in general.

And the point that those guys wasnt slutjumpers, they was like ordinary EXTREMELY popular (and definatly rich) guys, its way different feelings. They was like one tier above cartpushers backhome, this awkward guy was a school librarian somwhere in rural Midwest.

Donno about how danger this could be for chan nolifers, if some chick will use some of them as a ticket, its not a huge damage. They are nolifers already, there nothing to damage.
>>
>>56602565

You should come and check

>>56602716

Ah-ha, I used to work out on this open-air gym and fucked couple of chiks on the beach nearby. Those was the days.
>>
>>56603117
If i wanted to go to africa i would travel to the real deal.
>>
>>56601933
Has your wife ever fucked a westerner?
>>
>>56603249

Pussie.

>Flag check

Inbreed pussie
>>
>>56590863
But Anon I'd love to go to Ukraine
I'll just avoid Crimea and focus on the countryside especially the Carpathians
>>
>>56598199
Well, first of all, the low prices in certain countries don't just have to do with the exchange rate; it's not like the prices are the exact same amounts just in different currencies. It's more complicated than that. But that's irrelevant to this.

I think you're thinking of a business that buys things in one country and sells them in another, sometimes at a significantly higher price.

This is quite common. You would have to find something to import from Ukraine. There are businesses that buy food from Eastern European countries and sell them to little grocery stores for nostalgic immigrants. You'd probably have a hard time competing with established companies that already know what they're doing and there isn't really much ways to do what they're doing better, since all they are doing is buying food from one country and selling it in another. I guess you would have to find some product available in Ukraine that would have a market in America that isn't available here already.
>>
>>56601389
That's not how golddiggers work
>>
File: file.jpg (3 MB, 2750x1835) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
3 MB, 2750x1835
>>56603776
> I'll just avoid Crimea
>>
>>56601906
I'm pretty sure Ukraine was never part of Yugoslavia...
>>
>>56603890
That's the point, I don't want a gold digger, I just want to live a comfy Ukrainian life.
>>
>>56603776
You'd be wasting your time trying to avoid Crimea while in Ukraine, considering that, you know, Crimea isn't in Ukraine.
>>
>>56603917
I don't care I'm pretty sure I'll find girls that cute anywhere
>>
>>56604031
its not easy to find a girl searching for a foreign man who is willing to stay in Ukraine.

The whole point of getting a foreign man is to leave Ukraine, thats the incentive.
>>
File: file.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
file.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>56604098
> I'll find girls that cute
>>
>>56604095
I admit I had forgotten that part
I was reading stuff about Crimea geography on wiki and the French one still considers it Ukrainian apparently
>>
>>56604031
You're going to get the worst of the worst girls. At least with a golddigger, you know what her motivation is with dating a foreigner. She'll probably have family problems or some shit, I don't know.
>>
>>56604198
Ya, most countries still "consider" it Ukraine, but that's just banter to annoy Russia. In real life, Crimea is part of Russia.
>>
>>56604330
then why did the Crimean girl in this gif need to apply for Russian citizenship?

>>56604183
>>
>>56604243
Eh, all girls have problems.
I don't really want some fairy tale 10/10 perfect virginal goddess or anything. I'm obviously very flawed. But I don't know if being American will automatically make a novelty unable to ever find someone to live a a long comfy life with.
>>
>>56604379
Well, first of all, there's no such thing as "Crimeans", unless you're talking about Crimean Tatars, and she definitely isn't a Tatar. Second of all, I don't think she's even from Crimea originally. And third of all, Crimea was previously part of Ukraine, so it's entirely possible that many residents did not have Russian citizenship prior to the annexation.
>>
>>56604519
True, girls can be very problematic, but, in that case, I don't think you would want even more problems. You'll definitely become a novelty and attract fucked up girls. Think about it. Girls have a much higher chance of finding someone compatible from their own country. If they are looking for foreign guys, it's a huge red flag. Besides, cultural differences with get in the way a lot. Language, mentality, mannerisms, norms, etc.
>>
I've been in western Ukraine
Ukraine poor, Ukraine good
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.