[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some insults from your country? pic unrelated.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: beer.png (48 KB, 599x282) Image search: [Google]
beer.png
48 KB, 599x282
What are some insults from your country?

pic unrelated.
>>
>>56572693
>all beer tastes the same
Maybe in America.
>>
File: 1456143649062.jpg (58 KB, 720x652) Image search: [Google]
1456143649062.jpg
58 KB, 720x652
jy is 'n kak
>>
File: qlwuegrlkqgbwe.gif (495 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
qlwuegrlkqgbwe.gif
495 KB, 500x283
>>56572693
digstusting
this thread
is fucking disgusting this is one of the broadest, shittiest questions ive ever seen on this board. on top of that, you have no context, no examples, no clarification, and a fucking unrelated image that is fucking horrifically bad in itself. why don't you just pack it up OP, delete the thread, fucking sit down, think, plan, then recreate your already fucking awful idea for a thread. unfuck your life you bottom feeder scum. fucking lower than a snakes belly you utter grub cunt.
>>
Teu cu
Whenever someone says something you disagree with, instead of dicussing and argumenting against him you can just say "teu cu" and walk away, it's beautiful

>>56572874
rude Tbh
>>
>>56572874
Have you seen the other threads? They're a lot worse. I rather have this thread than the shitty generals
>>
>>56572693
Ty Janie Pawle kurwa, pedale pierdolony. Ja i tak wierzę w boga kurwa Buddę, jeżeli ktoś wierzy w Jana Pawła czy Jezusa będę mu wrzucał bo jesteś pojebany, ty pedale jebany, bo brak mi na ciebie słów. Jestem kurwa pedałem, murzyna kocham i kurwa żółtka kocham. Dupę wam mogę nadstawić żebyście mi oblizali. Pedały pierdolone. Katole to są kurwa jakieś cioty, pedały. Nie lubię kurwa Jana Pawła i mnie to też wkurwia, że to jest chuj, oszustwo. Jeżeli Bóg jest to jest kurwa niebieska. Ale kurwa jeżeli tak będziecie dalej postępować, tak będziecie kurwa prowagować to życzę szczęścia. Ten jebany pedał Bóg mi to wybaczy i drugiego policzka nie nadstawię, i co, ale pierdolę ja was jednocześnie w dupe. Kutasie Popiełuszki. I możeta mi kurwa pysiora siorpać. Dlatego się nie boję kurwa z nikim bić, nigdzie kurwa iść, i was pierdolę w dupe, dlatego nikogo się nie boję. Może jestem psychiczny, tak piszcie, może i jestem, ja się kurwa nikogo nie boję. Nawet Boga się nie boję, a was pierdolę w dupe cwele. I drugiego polika nie nadstawię tylko bym przykopał jednego, drugiego, rzucił ścierę, żebyśta se wytarły krew i na koniec chuj wam w dupe.
>>
>>56573016
no theyre not
the other threads are bad and they know theyre bad, and that leaves room for people to make their own fun
this one is bad for a different fucking reason
this one is worse because someone was trying.
some fucking mongoloid was sitting there, and decided that they would attempt to make an effort to have a discussion on this board about pertinent shit
and in their fucking half a years total education under their belt they whipped up this revolting mess of a thread
couldn't even amass a tinsy bit of clarification
"what r insultz frum ur cuntriez" like end it
just end it cunt
might as well have fucking farted onto a keyboard through a keyhole

this shit is fucking foul
>>
>>56572874
>>56573155
I love how Australians are interested in quality posts.
>>
>>56573016
Generals are miles better than this abomination
>>
File: 12341234.jpg (111 KB, 640x559) Image search: [Google]
12341234.jpg
111 KB, 640x559
>>56573247
you either make something good enough to be really good or bad enough to be really fucking bad

you don't go halfway to the Olympics, and you don't crawl halfway to the gutter
you chew stone and shit gold or you fucking drop to your knees and furiously shit your pants in public

bad enough to be the baddest shit ever
or good enough to be noteworthy

this is fucking halfway to nowhere and honestly at this point someone could post a picture of their limp dick with a face drawn on it and it would improve the quality of the thread one thousand fold

nobrainsamericans. fucking yank probably looks like a mess to match too. if my dog looked or thought anything like this grouse cunt, id enrol it in highschool again, shave its arse and teach it to walk backwards.

heres a picture of a beetle dressed up as a character from Jurassic park.
>>
British insults are fucking shit.
I get insulted a lot because I have long hair and kind of fat (16 stone).
The insults I tend to hear are 'fat wanker', 'fat bastard' etc etc. Even the 'creative' insults are unfunny. For example I was walking down the street yesterday past a traffic jam and one of the cars in the jam was an Ice Cream Truck. The guys in the car behind started honking and yelling 'run ice cream man, he's catching up!'. Made no fucking sense but still better than 'fat swear word' bullshit.
>>
My favorite one: résidu d'avortement (abortion residue)
>>
>>56573647
They're funny ! You're just butthurt

>>56575777
Bof... I prefer "Sac à foutre" (spermbag) or "Garage à bites" (Dick Garage)
>>
>>56576885
Yeah those are nice too but "résidu d'avortement" looks more polite
>>
>>56573155
You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. I wager you couldn't empty a boot of excrement were the instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs. You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus.And what meaning do you expect your delusional self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have to us who think and reason? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake? You are a waste of flesh.You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease , you puerile one-handed slack-jawed , drooling meatslapper. You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock. You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.