[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about girlls 16-22yo from NYC city and los angeles country.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 173644.jpg (157 KB, 499x792) Image search: [Google]
173644.jpg
157 KB, 499x792
Tell me about girlls 16-22yo from NYC city and los angeles country.

Are they good looking? How easy are they to fuck?
>>
>>56571703
i want to go to america and impregnate these tattood "yolo swag" whores. cream their pussies very good then leave with my seed growing inside them

god bless usa
>>
>>56571808
Real talk, Aussie. I'm hoping to go in December and go to some clubs and try and charm them with my "posh accent" (even though I sound common as fuck)

Come with me in December and we'll spit roast some American slut, bruv.
>>
>>56572125
work man. i can just picture her whiney cunt american accent as i fucking slam her cunt.

she'll probably use terms like "dude" as i fuck her as well the uncultured swine and then post her creamed pussy on instagram for likes because that's what dumb cunt american girls do like the attention whores they are

i will be the libera et impera of America when ti comes to american girls
>>
>>56571808
>>56572125
count me in bros. these sloots need some african bull seed too.
>>
>>56572249
I dunno man. You'll have to see if the Aussie bloke wants you with me and him.
>>
Pretending I talk to women: the thread
>>
>>56572363
>>56572363
We're asking a mug like you to tell us how easy your slutty women are to fuck.
>>
>>56572400
Women are easy to fuck everywhere

Just go to a club. Christ
>>
>>56572363
your girls are going to be aussied by me one day

i may take an annoying american whore as a wife too. show some respect we're allies this is all part of it and has been a sign of relations for many years
>>
>>56572450
be aure to treat her with the love abd respect she deserves ":D"
>>
>>56572450
I literally don't care if you fuck an American. I don't think anyone here would. We have over a 150 million women, I'd give one to every person on this board if I could.
>>
>>56572654
americuck meme is real :D
>>
File: 1458383573670.jpg (43 KB, 493x449) Image search: [Google]
1458383573670.jpg
43 KB, 493x449
>>56572654
you offer your women to me freely?

do you have a sister? how would you feel to have a based af step brother
>>
>Tell me about girlls 16-22yo from NYC city and los angeles country.

They're completely featureless. Girls from any american city basically have 0 tits or ass.

Find a country girl; they're thicker in body and the head and they'll fuck even the ugliest of foreigners
>>
>>56572686
He I'm sorry it takes me so long to respond, but my wife's son is having a really hard day so I'm making him breakfast.

>>56572787
I don't have siblings,
>>
File: Fat-Woman-11.jpg (384 KB, 1024x1007) Image search: [Google]
Fat-Woman-11.jpg
384 KB, 1024x1007
>>56572865
>they're thicker in body and the head
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.