[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts, /int/? http://www.theguardian.com/commenti sfree/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 16
File: Europe-Russia-sales-large.jpg (114 KB, 3527x1121) Image search: [Google]
Europe-Russia-sales-large.jpg
114 KB, 3527x1121
Thoughts, /int/?

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/mar/18/putin-long-game-omens-europe-russia
>>
>>56569589
orange = real countries
yellow = major cucks
pink = irrelevant cucks
>>
>>56569589
In a way she's just stating the obvious - Russia wants more influence over Europe. Well obviously. Don't we all?

I'm not sure they can pull off a "historical realignment" though. Military threats won't cut it because European can always mobilise a stronger force if it needs to. The annexation of Crimea and parts of Eastern Ukraine mean there is absolutely no trust there, no trust at all.

But at the same time many Europeans are getting sick of the US and any influence they have in Europe.

I think what's more likely is Europe distancing itself from both the US and Russia
>>
>>56570641
>I think what's more likely is Europe distancing itself from both the US and Russia

A stronger Europe would be neat

We could colonize Argentina and make it great again.
>>
Lavrov says stupid shit all the time, it's what he's paid to do. Real power in the world today is in economics. The russian military isn't as relevant as the economic ties between Russia and France/Germany.
>>
>>56569589
Ridiculous
>>
>>56570712
>We could colonize Argentina and make it great again.
Based Macri is one step ahead my friend

M A C R I
A
C
R
I
>>
>>56569589
>blah blah blah
Typical western scum' propaganda against Russia. Nothing new here.
>>
>>56570641
>more likely is Europe distancing itself from... the US
XA-XA-XA-XA-XA-XA-XA-XA-XA-XA-XA-XA-XA-XA-XA
US literally owns 100% of Europe.
>>
>>56571222
Wait, is Russia part of Europe or not part of Europe in this scenario? I can never tell when you're chinks and when you're not.
>>
>>56569589
>From the Stalinist-style gothic skyscraper of his ministry in Moscow, Lavrov has laid out the long game
Is all British press yellow? I enjoy reading such things though.
>>
>>56571312
>I can never tell when you're chinks and when you're not.
Depends what suits us in a discussion :^)
>>
>>56571312
Russia is not european by any means. And will never be. We are asians with a little bit finnish and slavic blood.
>>
>>56571316
The Guardian is not a great paper m8. Some of their columnists seem to be insane.

If you want a quality paper try the FT
>>
>>56571434
And what about the Independent? Do you consider it trustworthy?
>>
>>56570187
>shitaly
>>
File: 1427753905467.jpg (43 KB, 604x618) Image search: [Google]
1427753905467.jpg
43 KB, 604x618
>>56571222
>>
>>56571464
The Independent is alright, but can be a bit sensationalist. When you read a newspaper it's good to know who owns it and its own political viewpoint, so you can work out where the bias is.

The Independent is owned by some Russian billionaire. It comes across as centre-left on most issues, but endorsed the Conservative-led coalition in the last election. It's important to know things like that so you make up your own mind about what it's saying.

The most trustworthy news source we have is the BBC. I've seen lots of Russians on 4chan act as if the BBC is too negative to Russia, but actually there have been articles in the BBC saying that Putin has done well according to his goals. It's more balanced than anything else.

If there is any important breaking news event that concerns me, the first place I go is to BBC news.
>>
File: 4fcdf2e118613355b500ba5d.jpg (26 KB, 500x456) Image search: [Google]
4fcdf2e118613355b500ba5d.jpg
26 KB, 500x456
>>56571380
>>
>>56571556
>Having American soldiers
>Eating American pizza
>>
>>56571745
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgm14D1jHUw
>>
>>56571539
hey there cucky
>>
File: energy.png (746 KB, 1162x898) Image search: [Google]
energy.png
746 KB, 1162x898
>Many judge that Russia has tried to emerge as a power on a parity with the US

Russias GDP is almost on par with the State of Florida.

1 Russian Ruble equals .015 US Dollars.

In what conceivable way is Russia on "par" with the EU or the United States? Let alone against both of them at the same time?

Nuclear weapons? How does a nuclear weapon help an average Russian buy a house? Or raise a family?

One of the few good things that Obama managed to do in his term is that he exposed Russia for what it is.

Up until several years ago Putin was going around pushing the image of a resurgent powerful Russia that would challenge would dominance.

The illusion is completely shattered, and the US/Europe did it without breaking a sweat.

I think this is primarily what grinds the Russian politicians on the inside. They were called on their horse shit.
>>
>>56569589
During the last two centuries, any attempt to unite Europe without Russia and against it has inevitably led to grim tragedies.

EU with Russia can lead the world into a new era of space exploration and colonization of mars and the moon and maybe even further.
>>
>>56571380
Well history would like to disagree with you. Moscow and St.Petersburg were strongly tied to European world.
>>
File: data-map3-1346178325307.jpg (258 KB, 1000x1578) Image search: [Google]
data-map3-1346178325307.jpg
258 KB, 1000x1578
>>56573154
>would dominance

*world
>>
>>56571312
>is Russia part of Europe or not part of Europe

No. in fact Russia is not and will never be European,
>>
File: 1290474420605.jpg (444 KB, 1134x1512) Image search: [Google]
1290474420605.jpg
444 KB, 1134x1512
>>56573185

>russia
>mars

May the odds be ever in your favor.

p.s. photos grunt also failed.
>>
File: VRYOTI.jpg (39 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
VRYOTI.jpg
39 KB, 300x300
>>56573154
YOU DON'T GET IT YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS OF OUR GLORY AND SUCCESS
RYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
>>
>>56570712
>>56570909
>We could colonize Argentina and make it great again.
Monroe doctrine
>>
>>56569589

We just need expell all russians and their relatives to russia and than there will be peace in europe

Like we czechs says: invite russian to your home and he will steal your country
>>
>>56570641
>I think what's more likely is Europe distancing itself from both the US and Russia
Kek. Europe is weak and its destiny is to be the plaything of either Russia or the US. This illlusion that Europe is strong enough to move away from both is just that: an illusion. The European Union will never work and even if it does: it's exactly as planned.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/1356047/Euro-federalists-financed-by-US-spy-chiefs.html
The Federalists are paid for by the Americans, the "Far Right" Euroskeptics work on a Russian paycheck. Even our national politics are the playing field for Russian and American infiltrants.

Face it, the age of Europe is over and it ended in 1945. Thanks Germany!

>>56573154
Key word: "tried". Russia clearly has the potential to equal or perhaps surpass America. Its problem is horribly, incredible corruption. Many Russians fear the police more than they fear criminals.
>>
>>56569589
keked
>switzerland
>part of midgetland
kekked again
>>
>>56573377
>Monroe doctrine
Why do Americans always pretend this still exists?

>President Barack Obama's Secretary of State John Kerry told the Organization of American States in November 2013 that "era of the Monroe Doctrine is over."[28]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monroe_Doctrine
>>
>>56573350
Yeah, Mars is for Mexicans and niggers.
>>
>>56573185
Lol

Baby russia licking asses again
>>
>>56573439
The future of Europe is as a Confederation, the Union will fall. United but distinct you will be a super power and work in conjunction with, not under the thumb of, Russia, India, and the USA.
We're shifting to a multipolar world. China will likely collapse. Nationalism has to be revived in Europe if it wishes to continue to exist though.
>>
File: 1454714159307.jpg (94 KB, 519x533) Image search: [Google]
1454714159307.jpg
94 KB, 519x533
>>56571745
>Being conscripted to invade Ukraine
>Eating no pizza
>>
>>56573350
Americans use Russian Soyuz rockets today because American space shuttles explode.

Sometimes the cheapest offer is not the best offer.
>>
>>56573535
Also, it's pretty likely that Russia will face balkanization as well in the distant future. Largely being split between European, Asiatic, and ME lines.
>>
>>56573535
>The future of Europe is as a Confederation
And confederations have no future. Confederations historically speaking do not last as they either devolve or federalize. If the EU has any future, it'd be some HRE-like construct: some whining about "muh human rights" but no real power and frequently ignored by individual nations.

>Nationalism has to be revived in Europe if it wishes to continue to exist though.
And that's what the Russians are financing: precicsely to fracture the EU and rekindle national identities. Because the shitty non-nations of Eastern Europe are individually weak to Russian influence. And that is exactly why the Americans want to see the EU federalize.

Or do you actually believe the EU propaganda of strong independent whyte wimmin being able to defend themselves against evil Russia through peace and flowers?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SYwV9034kM
>>
>>56573535
You are being way too optimistic m8. There is a lot of shit Europe needs to overcome before it tries to reach a superpower status.
>>
File: 1444504362674.jpg (67 KB, 666x378) Image search: [Google]
1444504362674.jpg
67 KB, 666x378
>>56573439
>This illlusion that Europe is strong enough to move away from both is just that: an illusion.
And whose fucking fault is that

He tried to tell you and no one would fucking listen, ungrateful they called us. Well look at you pathetic cucks now.
>>
>>56573220

No, Russia doesn't belong to European world. Maybe our culture has borrowed something from Europe, but generally we are totally different from Europeans.
>>
Bog
>>
Sweden chicks will be liberated by us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pka3psIK9Eo
>>
File: Russian_pipelines.png (218 KB, 400x331) Image search: [Google]
Russian_pipelines.png
218 KB, 400x331
>>56573525
I am merely stating the obvious.

Between Americans and western Europe there is an ocean.
Between Russia and western Europe there are Poland, Belarus, etc. and pipelines.

Western Euro cucks such as Germans, French, Dutch, and their westernized cucks such as Poles, Czechs, Croats, etc. should be a little more like Russians in the future and a bit less like Americans.
>>
>>56573727
Nah you're pretty much the same, just haven't gotten over the embarrassment of multiple failed empires.
>>
>>56573765
the yellow car's driver is one of the most famous russian nationalists
>>
Sorry I meant b8g
>>
>>56573620
>Russia will face balkanization

Based on what?
>>
>>56573727
>Something
Your court spoke French
You've been part of most European wars
Your arts follow the western tradition
Half of yours royals were Germanic for heavens sake
St.Peterburgs is like any other European city (in architecture)

How is that not being part of the European world?
>>
>>56573715
Shit son, I know De Gaulle was right. He was so fucking right. As Justinian was the Last of the Romans, De Gaulle was the Last of the Europeans.

>Affirmed France as a white, Catholic nation with Graeco-Latin heritage
>Opposed Muslim migration, was even willing to abandon French Algeria just to get rid of Muslims
>Wanted a "Europe of the nations" that would be able to function as a third axis between America and the Soviets
>Opposed Federalism, embraced national identities
>Opposed British expansion into the EU twice by simply saying "non", realizing that the EU needed to go deep instead of wide

He died and what happened? The EU did the EXACT OPPOSITE of what De Gaulle wanted. Anything referring to Europe's Christian heritage was removed or rejected from EU statutes, Muslim refugees are being pulled into Europe with the backing of Brussels, and these idiots now want to expand into the Balkans, THE FUCKING BALKANS. What good ever came out of the Balkans ever since the Ottomans took a fat shit on it?

>>56573805
>Le cuck maymay
And yet your people are standing in line to lick Brussels' balls.
>>
>>56572476
>>56573538
You got me wrong. It wasn't an insult.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ0k8NWTKp4
>>
>>56573823
A Russian nationalist in Sweden? How's he?
>>
File: encounter.jpg (40 KB, 538x379) Image search: [Google]
encounter.jpg
40 KB, 538x379
>>56573978

>maymay
>Le

>And yet your people are standing in line to lick Brussels' balls.

Politicians that were bought with billions of your tax money are not my people.
My people are saving your ass from a horde of muslim arab mujaheddin, for centuries...
>>
>>56573856
Issues with Siberia and the Caucuses, not to mention the economic troubles.
>>56573652
While Switzerland has largely distanced itself from its past as a Confederation, it shows that it remains a solid way to begin a long lasting entity that can then develop naturally into a federalized state. Countries and peoples must evolve over time, meanwhile the EU wants to force it upon them.
>>
>>56574149
it was a joke
>>
>>56573931

All these things are related to Russian Empire, the country modern Russia has absolutely nothing to do with.
>>
File: 1413315916684.jpg (95 KB, 483x346) Image search: [Google]
1413315916684.jpg
95 KB, 483x346
>>56573978
>tfw we could have been a superpower to rival the US
>we invite their military on our soil instead
ffs
>>
>>56574237
It's mere 100 years, its still part of your history (which is why I said history would disagree with you). Then there's the whole cold war period which kept you pretty closely related to european politics.
Just admit it, Russia belongs to European sphere historically and culturally. Doesn't mean you don't have your own culture (Just because Finland belongs to Europe doesn't mean I share anything with Portuguese culture). You have been molding European culture as much as French have been.
>>
File: intrigued_kadse.jpg (58 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
intrigued_kadse.jpg
58 KB, 500x360
>>56574222
>the Caucuses

I don't mind Chechnya, Ingushetia and Dagestan secede. These regions are cancer that kills our coutry anyway, we had to let them go 20 years ago.

>Issues with Siberia

Em... What issues?
>>
>>56574182
>Politicians that were bought with billions of your tax money are not my people.
And of course that only applies to glorious serbia le remove kebab, right?

>>56574222
>it shows that it remains a solid way to begin a long lasting entity that can then develop naturally into a federalized state.
>develop naturally into a federalized state
It was only natural due to the rise of Nation States and Napoleonic ass whooping. After that, Switzerland either had to adapt as a modern nation state or perish. Switzerland managed to do what the Habsburg empire did not. Then again, they had a clear advantage: two languages and two religions (with the linguistic divide and religious divide not even going along the same lines: both Francophones and Germanophones could be either Protestant or Catholic). It was very easy to create a Swiss identity, but a necessity.

Now try doing that with Austria: four religions (Catholic, Protestant, Muslim, Orthodox) clearly divided along ethno-linguistic lines where the dominant cultural group is a tiny minority.

Now try doing that with ALL OF FUCKING EUROPE. Yeah... nah, that won't work.

Even Russia, while it lost its fringe territories for the same reason the Austrian Empire collapsed, at least has the Rus as the dominant ethno-linguistic-religious group across most of its territory. Only the Chechens are a real threat in terms of separatism.

>Countries and peoples must evolve over time, meanwhile the EU wants to force it upon them.
I agree with that. This is also why I believe the original six was the only EU that could've worked. All countries shared some similarities. Once you start including both Ireland and Bulgaria, the similarities disappear. At that point you might as well add Australia and Israel (hey, they're in the """Euro""""vision song festival already so why not?)
>>
>>56574222
Issues with Sibeia?
>>
>>56570641
>I think Europe is distancing itself from both US and Russia
Yeah its distancing itself from sucking both of them off to just taking the US's dick up its asshole.
>>
>>56574392
>Em... What issues?
I think he means it being mostly empty save for the Chinese immigrants that are moving there. If this goes on long enough and the Chinese immigrants remain loyal to China, you get Russia's version of Aztlan.
>>
>>56574500
You do realize that nobody actually gives a shit about Aztlan and its just a fucking joke? They left Mexico for a reason they are more loyal to the US, starting a sepratist movement for it would be counter-productive and all the spics realize it.
>>
>>56574462
Look at this route and know that it is the most natural one when any invasion of Europe was done trough Balkans in the last 3000 years.
>>
I want western Europe to influence Bulgaria.
Not Americans.
Not Russians.
Not Turks.

Anglo-Franco-Deutsch-Europe.
>>
Russia is like Mordor.Just because they are not starting shit right now does not mean that they are not scheming against us. Russia must be destroyed before it destroys us
>>
>>56574608
Honestly its all the same dick that you have to suck in the end, the only countries I honestly understand wanting to centralize the EU further are UK/France/Germany as they can actually change it by having the rest of Europe suck their dick.
>>
>>56574646
>before it destroys us
Lol Russia is too weak and no way it'll ever be strong enough to take over the europe.
UK or France alone can easily destroy Russia.
>>
>>56574561
>They left Mexico for a reason they are more loyal to the US

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/oct/6/one-in-five-in-us-dont-speak-english-at-home-repor/?page=all
20% of Americans don't speak English at home, with the grand majority of them speaking Spanish instead. I wonder where they came from.

http://www.examiner.com/article/seven-percent-of-americans-don-t-speak-english
Close to 10% of Americans don't speak English at all. Gee, guess what linguistic group is once again overrepresented?

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/poll-mexicans-say-mexican-americans-owe-loyalty-mexico-over-us
Nearly 70% of Mexicans in America, including those born there, are more loyal to Mexico than America.

http://content.time.com/time/covers/0,16641,20120305,00.html
Latinos are already acknowledged as an important voting block in America, thus a block that needs to be pandered to (this voting block, along with African-Americans and unmarried white women, is what got Obama in power in the first place. White men and married white women overwhelmingly opposed him).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_Hispanic_and_Latino_population
There are already six states with over a quarter Latino population, and it is growing as whites are slowly becoming a minority in America... mostly in favor of the Latinos.

At the moment it's a fucking joke, but it's more than likely that in the near future separatism will become a real issue.
>>
>>56574736
With all of Europe as a battlefield so we can retreat until your supply lines are overextended sure, but otherwise the only country that could pull off an invasion of Russia is the US
We might have better equipment, you have a lot more of it.
>>
>>56574876
Delusional, starting to think you're a Russian proxy faggot
>>
>>56573439
>This illlusion that Europe is strong enough to move away from both is just that: an illusion. The European Union will never work and even if it does: it's exactly as planned.

That's because of shit like the EU and forcing the US to perform Europe's defence. Throw off the shackles of both, go sovereign, and restart your militaries. It's a lot easier to return to relevance than you think.
>>
>>56574876
>the only country that could pull off an invasion of Russia is the US
This is what america wants you to believe so you would keep paying nato and being dependent on them.
France and UK don't need nato and usa to defend themselves.
>>
>>56575056
Russia is just a big, rotting bear carcass, transfused with money from selling oil and natural gas. That's it.

http://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/022415/worlds-top-10-economies.asp
>>
>>56574808
>It will become a serious separatist movement
You fail to realize many things
1. All the latinos aren't mexican, they are mostly from countries that hate Mexico now if I am not incorrect. They have no historical or logical bound to Aztlan
2. If they wanted it to happen it would already be a very serious problem as they are the majority in New Mexico and are approaching it in California, Texas, Arizona, and Colorado which alongside Utah (which I am unaware of its latino population but I assume its low because its unfriendly to non-mormons outside of Salt Lake) make up Aztlan
3. Septatism is not taken seriously in the USA due to the Civil War crushing any serious thought of it. Mexico would probably deny Aztlan if it tried to join it so they wouldn't get invaded.
4. They wouldn't leave a narco-run shithole just to create another narco-run shithole. They left their shithole for a reason
5. The threat of the world's most powerful military putting everything at it like in the civil war, sucessful seccsion isn't realistic.
>>
>>56573538
0 conscripts took part in any war involving Russia since the second Chechen war.
>>
>>56574500

If there are so many chinese immigrants in Siberia, then why nobody notices them? Are they all ninjas, lol?
>>
I just want cold war 2.0 so I can start my bunker selling business
CIS unifies when
>>
>>56571539
Cucky can't handle banter.
>>
>>56575298
>CIS unifies when

Never, lol. Russia is absolutely alone this time.
>>
>>56575428
I thought I read somewhere that some members are open to the idea(kazachstan, belarus, russia)
>>
>>56575627
Belarus yes. Everyone else-no. What about Kazakhstan it only seeks for economical profits and will leave this union with the first opportunity outside of it. Right now it simply has only two significant trades on his borders: us and chinks. I think I shouldn't remind to you what cooperating with chinks means.
>>
>>56575720
So is it ever going to work out for russia if it's 'friends' backstab it any opportunity they get?
>>
>>56575825
No it won't. Therefore these neighbours shouold be liberated and submissed.
>>
>>56575882
So what russia's doing in the ukraine it's gonna do with every post USSR state then
>>
>>56575627
Every single neighboor is stongly against Russia because their ex-soviet rulers don't want to lose power.

Belarus was somewhat pro-Russia because of the sanctions that are now lifted, the other country that sucks up to Russia is Armenia because they are helpless and poor against Turkey backed Azerbaribajan.

The only way to restore U of SSR is through power.
>>
>>56576015
I guess extrapolating my meme posting to real politics is kinda silly.
>>
>>56576045
Look around, see what's happening in the world, we are already in the memest of timelines
Liberating doesn't seem too far fetched if you put it into perspective
>>
>>56576154
Nah. Russian army won't handle massive offensive operations.
>>
>>56575720
>Belarus
Maneuvering between two chairs.
>>
>>56576232
So what you're saying is
no hope, only memes now
>>
>>56575056
Senpai be realistic
I don't mean that Russia is some sort of superpower, they're on our scale rather than the US's, but how would we pull off an invasion of a country that has so many tanks, aircraft and AA missiles ?
>>
>>56579114
Russia would repeat Russo-Finnish experience before it would reach Warsaw.

Only that Poles would not greet them with molotov coctails and skis but modern Leo 2s. I'd not expect much to be left of 1st million troops Russia would send in.
>>
>>56579300
>Russia would repeat Russo-Finnish experience before it would reach Warsaw.
I'd say they'd reach Berlin. Not saying they wouldn't suffer any losses, but what can 250 Leo2s do against 500 T-90s, 5000 T-80s and 1500 T-72s ? (also about 10k T-80s and T-72s in reserve). They'd be pushed back by sheer numbers, no matter how superior the Leos are.
It wouldn't be until the west achieves air superiority that Russian ground forces could be stopped
>>
>>56579598
*500 T-80s
>>
>Lavrov is not a free thinker able to operate independently of his boss, Putin

Wow, it's like Putin is the President or something
Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.