[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me 1 good reason why Korea shouldnt become a Japanese vassal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Japan-South-Korea.jpg (61 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
Japan-South-Korea.jpg
61 KB, 400x320
Give me 1 good reason why Korea shouldnt become a Japanese vassal again.
Pro tip: [spoiler] You cant [/spoiler]
>>
File: You can’t troll me.jpg (117 KB, 599x434) Image search: [Google]
You can’t troll me.jpg
117 KB, 599x434
>>
>>56566947
As N. Korea will conquer S. Korea soon, S. Korea cannot become a Japanese vassal again.
>>
>>56566947
Both Korea should become vassals of China, because their economy are invaded by Chinese money.
>>
>>56566947
If Japan gets Korea, the Japanese should give the Japanese Islands back to the Ainu.
>>
because the Japanese language is a dialect of Korean
>>
because Korea's are Poland in Asia.
>>
>invade S Korea

You mean liberate it from western zionist imperialism dont you Takeshi?
>>
>>56566947
This is what Korean government has feared mostly, and that's why she has advertised how Korean gvt did good to the citizens while Jap govt and Japs were evil, not to let her people wish to belong to Japan again.
>>
>>56567922
more like israel in arab in some respects. their religious fanaticism with anti japan and ethnic elitism are nothing but insane
>>
>>56568204
>Implying Arabs aren't religious fanatics about pretty much anything
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzCbEdtNbJ0&ab_channel=YGEntertainment

kpop is better than jpop :3
>>
>>56568348
exclusivism and ethnocentrism are the key to this story. at least islam doesnt depend on and isnt bound up with a race and an ethnic heritage, whereas israel.
>>
>>56566947
Give me 1 good reason why they should.
>>
>>56568787
Rightful clay.
>>
>>56568808
Aussieland is our rightful clay. We made contact with the abbos first.
>>
Korea has much friendlier relations with China.

If given the choice, the Koreans would side with the Chinese over the Japanese.

The Koreans are smart listeners, they may be belligerent at times, but they will listen and they will secretly be on your side.

Japanese, not so much, they will just take your shit, copy it, perfect it and then try to wage war on your when you're weak. They've always been that way throughout history.
>>
>>56566947
Because Japan abhor it.
>>
>>56566947
Because Japanese has realised that Korean is primitive and Hoodoo.
>>
Both parties apparently don't like each other.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.