[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do Russians think of people from Siberia?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
What do Russians think of people from Siberia?
>>
https://youtu.be/uYxMB_VgXiI
Idk but I think they're qt.
>>
Chinese clay desu
>>
>>56566568
Probably they coin them derogatory terms, just like people from Caucasus.
>>
>>56566568
Gib independence
>>
>>56566568
Nudes?
>>
>>56566568
What do they think about Poles? Because most of them are actually descendants of Poles that were sent there because of fighting communism. Some were mixed with Buryats, Yakuts and etc
>>
They're a minority like Native Americans. Majority who lives in Siberia are Russians of European descent.
>>
>>56566568
>I don't think about you at all.
>>
>>56568349
Never heard something like that. But if they keep silence sometimes they could be mix up with chinese.
>>
>>56569901
Okay. Russian stereotipes about:
poles - PSHE PSHE PSHE, evil poles want return poles empire and dont like russian.
>>
>>56569901
Polish language is as silly as ukrainian
>>
>>56566568
Finnish clay
>>
>>56574418
I like both.
>>
>>56566568
great finnish ancestors
>>
>meet a siberian
>she's white with dyed blonde hair and blue eyes
>>
>>56566568
Nothing. Same Russians
>>
>>56566568
Japanese clay
>>
>>56575529
Honestly, I think that better give this land to you than to chinese.
>>
>>56566568
They barely exist. Bunch of Yakuts and Tyvins.
>>
>>56574418
>Polish language is as silly as ukrainian
Russian language is a simplified Polish with mongol words.
>>
>>56575782
>simplified polish
You lifted half of endings of words we have and call it simplified?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bigb1On5QXo
>>
>>56575868
>Mari
>Siberia
gtfo with your finnish whore.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.