[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is race mixing bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: mongoloid.jpg (18 KB, 512x287) Image search: [Google]
mongoloid.jpg
18 KB, 512x287
Is race mixing bad?
>>
>>56563934
We are all a product of it, even Europeans so no.
>>
You're less likely to have recessive genes for diseases be expressed, but it sometimes complicates things like organ transplants. It's pretty much a non issue because it's very unlikely either would effect you.
>>
Doesn't it result in better offspring due to more diverse genepool?

Pretty sure Orthodox Jewish communities have very high rates of inbreeding due to it.
>>
>>56563934
I would never let my daughter marry an Australian, they're worse than niggers
>>
>>56564013
That's a meme. Nobody wants mutt children.
>>
>>56564079
I'm sure genealogists are memes and /pol/ is smarter then them all because they saw an unsourced video
>>
>>56564079
>nobody wants mutt children
>tfw no Asian/Arab/etc etc gf threads are common as fuck
>racemixing isn't uncommon in the real world and is rapidly increasing now that the stigma is mostly gone
>>
I'm fine so far
>>
>>56564104
Who are you quoting?
>>56564092
Not even a /pol/tard but I'm not going to go out of my way to fuck a niggress just to produce slightly healthier kids.
>>
>>56564013
Modern orthodox? No.

Wealthy haredi? Sometimes, infertility happens too but they pay big bucks for eggs and women to carry their babies.
>>
>>56564104
its real still here still strong and vicious as ever been
>>
>>56564013
No it doesn't. If a mutt child gets leukemia or comparable disease, the child can't get donors because no one in the world is genetically similar enough with him.

Mutt children have worse immune defence system than non-mixed kids
>>
>>56564013
Better example is the Amish. Those fuckers inbred as fuck.
>>
>>56564178
That's why I'm donating my bone marrow
Hopefully it's not me that gets leukemia
>>
I would only want to have children of north sea germanic stock.
>>
File: 1454485220068.jpg (99 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1454485220068.jpg
99 KB, 640x427
>mfw mutts die while desperately waiting for a donor
>>
>>56564178
Except there's already a continent and a half where most people are mixed and that isn't a problem. Biracial people are also less likely to have recessive diseases.
>>
>>56564178
See this is stupid because every black person in America is mixed race thus it shouldn't be that hard for an even more mixed race person to find a match
>>
File: 1335233792298.jpg (33 KB, 337x275) Image search: [Google]
1335233792298.jpg
33 KB, 337x275
>I'm a member of the human race
>>
>>56564178
>No it doesn't. If a mutt child gets leukemia or comparable disease, the child can't get donors because no one in the world is genetically similar enough with him.
YOUR SO RIGHT IVE NEVER SEEN ANYONE BROWN IN MY LIFE B4
>>
No. Mixing of classes is worse.

Blacks are usually low class, so the child can turn niggity nog if you breed with some ghetto cunt but odds are a mixed or nonmixed child raised middle class or higher and with the right crowd of friends will turn out better.

That being said, mixed children are more susceptible to an identity crises and pull a supreme gentleman.
>>
>>56564178
Finngolians have some fucked up immune traits because they've been isolated for so long. You folk have weird DNA.
>>
>>56564301
The inbreeding during their bottleneck produced the most meme genetic disorder known to man: Finnish Heritage disease
>>
>>56564298
That identity crisis cones from other people not the child
>>
>>56564370
God bless them. We should double their semen rations.
>>
>>56563934
dont care but at least that ken looks shitter than in the last sf game.
>>
Only when it's a bad mix. Whites should under all circumstances prevent their women from mixing with men of ower races, such as Arabs, Blacks, South Asians.
>>
Yes, because if your child gets leukaemia or something they are fucked.
>>
>>56563934
Diversifying the gene pool leads to healthier kids.
Only unscientific idiots yell about "muh race mixing".
>>
File: where evidence.jpg (16 KB, 277x269) Image search: [Google]
where evidence.jpg
16 KB, 277x269
>>56564866
>>
>>56564381
He'll probably ignore that
>>
I'll do mixrace soon.

Of course I will be able to tell my result propably in 20 years.

I hope this board and this topic is still a thing until then so I can tell if my mixed rave child was a success or a failur just as his dad (a pure German)
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.