[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
huh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: welcome_to_canada_sign1.jpg (67 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
welcome_to_canada_sign1.jpg
67 KB, 400x300
>Go to another English speaking country
>Their signs are in only English

Feels weird, man.
>>
>>56560070
If you go to Ireland (though not Northern Ireland) the signs are all in English and Irish.

However, French is not a meme language.
>>
>>56560070
Honestly, nobody cares about french outside of Quebec really, I'm not being butthurt or speak of hatred or anything but nobody uses french outside of Quebec (on average) though there's some enclaves and french families that speak it at home which I don't care about, but why do they insist on printing everything in francais when most people don't care? it's time to stop really, it's 2016, nobody cares
>>
>>56560095
less than 1% of their population uses irish daily
the fact that they print everything in their dead meme language just to distinguish themselves from the english is kinda embarrassing
>>
>>56560156
I like it desu and I live in BC.

It's good to know even a little of another language.
>>
>>56560156
>what is new brunswick and the maritimes in general
>>
>>56560163
The best part is that in the Gaeltacht areas the road signs are exclusively in Irish.
>>
>>56560070
Go to the American Southwest.
It's so full of Mexicans that everything's in English and Spanish.
It's weird.
>>
Canada is the greatest country in the world
>>
>>56560985
this
>>
>>56560197
Don't forget Ontario outside of Toronto (and the GTA).

Manitoba to Alberta is pretty much English-only, though. BC is Mandarin/English.
>>
File: afrikantuliaiset.jpg (14 KB, 272x310) Image search: [Google]
afrikantuliaiset.jpg
14 KB, 272x310
>>56563009
can somebody show me a language diagram of chnkcouver
>>
File: kek.png (49 KB, 515x384) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
49 KB, 515x384
>>56565428
kek
>>
>>56560070
>Go to Wales
>Signs are in English and Welsh

Really odd driving through there and seeing street signs change. I think it's good though, I unironically think that welsh is a nice language
>>
>>56560070
If you go to Britanny, most road signes are in french and britanny dialect.
There's nothing wrong.
>>
>>56560156
It's the CURRENT YEAR XDDDDDDDD
>>
File: come on.jpg (156 KB, 686x999) Image search: [Google]
come on.jpg
156 KB, 686x999
>>56560156
>>
>>56560197
Only New Brunswick honestly.
t. PEI
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.