[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>1. your cunt >2. when was the last time you had burgers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: papaw.jpg (122 KB, 914x1024) Image search: [Google]
papaw.jpg
122 KB, 914x1024
>1. your cunt
>2. when was the last time you had burgers with your papaw?

My papaw is die, no burgers for me
>>
Grandpa was already dead when I was born.
>>
my grandpa is a pedophile so I haven't seen him in years.
>>
>>56558412
flag
>>
>>56558412
idk but next time I do I'll make sure to attention whore and take a selfie about how nice I am
>>
Both of them died in the 50's, so I didn't get the chance
>>
File: 1363292112437.jpg (14 KB, 168x142) Image search: [Google]
1363292112437.jpg
14 KB, 168x142
who /demented father/ here?
>>
I have never seen him eating a burguer, he's a celiac.
>>
>>56558412

Paw paw as in grandfather?
>>
My gramps died when I was 6 but I had one with my dad today
>>
>>56558509
yes, grandpa
>>
>>56558412
My papaw is a Mexican poonhound with a broken dick, so never
>>
>>56558558

He's dead, been gone for about 10 years now. After my grandmother passed away he packed up and left, not even a goodbye or an explanation.
>>
>>56559049
Her death must've devastated him if he did that, poor guy but should've at least said goodbye... or left a note why
>>
>>56558412
>>1. your cunt
Argentina
>>2. when was the last time you had burgers with your papaw?
Never met them. Both dead before I was born.
>>
>>56559117

Actually no, I should have clarified that.

Her death meant he didn't have to deal with us anymore, no reason to stick around or talk to us, so he split, left for the nearest major city.

You see, my family has never had a tight knit bond, at all. We don't really bond because we weren't raised that way. Product of my grandmothers upbringing.
>>
>>56558412
does it count if your papaws are dead from the start
>>
They've both died. One in 2004 and the other in 2010. They were 79 and 91 years old. It's been a long time.
>>
>>56559232
I know what you mean, I barely talk to my family, other than my parents and one uncle. I have a couple friends that I consider more family than my actual family. Family means nothing anymore it seems, hell I have first cousins in Europe but me or them don't give a fuck to communicate at all. It's all going to shit anon, just enjoy what you can in life and don't get close to anyone.
>>
>>56559392

Immediate family I care about, beyond that not so much. Still, have some good folks I'm related to so I do owe them consideration. Relatives are dropping like goddamn flies though, lol. Lost two uncles and an aunt in the last couple years, everything from copd to Oxycontin overdose. I've never been one for funerals at all, so I dodge them like hell.

Definitely got some friends I consider family, some even regard me as adopted into theirs.
>>
>>56559607
That's all that counts, if you have some people close around you. The rest are just for novelty. The saying "blood is thicker than water" is bullshit. People don't give a fuck about anyone anymore.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.