[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you live in Kansas if it was free to move there?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: We have Water.png (138 KB, 2452x2052) Image search: [Google]
We have Water.png
138 KB, 2452x2052
Would you live in Kansas if it was free to move there?
>>
>>56550773
yes

so i can vote for the GOP, marry a WASP qt and go buy a gun in the nearest wallmart
>>
>>56550773
I already do live here
So yeah, in a way I already did. Planning to move abroad though. Not for lack of love for Kansas or America, but just because life is taking me elsewhere.
>>
>>56550834
What part of Kansas? North Central here
>>
File: 1410663383838.png (162 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1410663383838.png
162 KB, 2000x1000
>>56550864
Near Kansas City

I think we've talked before.
Did you design this? And if so, do you have a blue version without the seal?
>>
>>56550817
This
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/What's_the_Matter_with_Kansas%3F_%28film%29

I watched this doc on TV some time ago and it was really interesting, about Kansas, the creationism musem, the GOP vote, the anti-abortion campaigns etc...
>>
>>56550817
>GOP
Kansan approved, please vote Kasich or Cruz though
>>
>>56551269
I'd vote for Cruz in the primaries, but he doesn't stand a chance against Hillary
>>
>>56551269
At this point due to the dynamics of the election its Trump or bust, this is coming form someone who opposes him. We just need anything other than Hillary and then we will sort what remains of the Party after Trump's red tide washes over in 8 years.
>>
I was under the impression that Kansas was just a rectangle — what gives?
>>
>>56551269
>not trump

you're not a real kansan
>>
>>56551737
Kansas voted almost exclusively for Cruz in the primaries county-by-county
>>
>>56551656
>>56551717
Not true, polls show Cruz winning against Hillary and Trump losing

>>56551737
see >>56551771
Personally I voted Rubio, and he got second in my district
Sadly he dropped out of the race.
>>
>>56551900
No its because the Republican's best and only chance of winning this election is to abuse the sheer amount of uneducated whites Trump is bringing it to sweep. If Trump loses the RNC then they will literally not say anything and just walk back home and not vote, which would be a disaster.

They want something different, if we let them have it and just keep things under control we could get an absurd amount of fervent new loyal voters.

personally I support Cruz btw
>>
>>56550773
as long as i had internet connection, i'd more to fucking South Sandwich Islands
>>
>>56551900
polls have been wrong before

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/03/upshot/polls-were-way-off-on-donald-trump-heres-what-it-means.html?_r=0

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2016/03/15/2016-race-roundup-will-the-polls-be-proved-wrong-again-n2134302

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/why-polls-got-republican-caucus-wrong_us_56af8d09e4b0010e80eaddc9
>>
File: blacks on bernie sanders.jpg (192 KB, 573x884) Image search: [Google]
blacks on bernie sanders.jpg
192 KB, 573x884
>>56552130
>No its because the Republican's best and only chance of winning this election is to abuse the sheer amount of uneducated whites Trump is bringing it to sweep.
>uneducated whites
lets see those sources to back up your claim
>>
>>56552130
I think we'd get a lot more new loyal voters bu having the first Hispanic president
The fact of the matter is that Trump is losing the future of the Hispanic vote, which will be needed in the future. And Trump will claim he's gonna fix our Mexican problem but the fact of the matter is that he's not gonna elected and he just lost all out chances of ever getting Hispanic voters.
The Republican party is done for
>>
File: KANFIXED.png (104 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
KANFIXED.png
104 KB, 2000x1000
>>56550943
Yeah here
>>
>>56552388
Ah, thank you so much
The blue was my favorite, but seals look terrible on flags
>>
>>56552307
Literally any primary statistic in relation to what groups voted for who

>>56552357
>muh hispanic voters
this train of though is what produced the absolute failure that was Rubio

That is already lost, throwing the election and alienating a huge base of voters is not the way to go at this point. We need to get through this election (which statistically can be very comfortably won by Trump without the Hispanic vote because they are still a minority for the next 20 years) once we get into that presidency we can focus on revamping the party, but honestly in order to achieve hispanic voters you are going to need a new party system, and that won't come unless the Republican Party fully collapses (which would force a new party system due to the fall of a major party) or the Democrats experience disunity.
>>
>>56552583
Show me how Trump wins the elections
Trump loses to Hillary in all polls that aren't complete bullshit or overrun with /pol/acks
>>
>>56552785
turnouts
everything is based on turnouts and Trump is creating proven far above average turnouts for whites who are conservative while Hillary isn't electrifying the voter base in the same way

Using polls for people who haven't even debated yet is a recipe for disappointment, we won't be able to tell if either of us are correct until then. My guess of what will happen is that through the debates people will grow so disgusted with both that Trump will edge out a win purely based off the fact that his voters are more fanatic.
>>
File: Better.png (159 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Better.png
159 KB, 2000x1000
>>56552498
Here is a better one
>>
>>56550773
Do I get a complementary gun?
>>
>>56552928
But Trump will also "electrify" the liberal voter base in the same way
No liberals want him as president. Sure, Hillary might not electrify the liberal voter base, but Trump will electrify both sides.

It's a double sided blade
>>
Will I get shot?
>>
No, I like Wisconsin
>>
>>56553029
Oh gosh that's beautiful
You're a saint
>>
>>56551726
thats colorado and wyoming
>>
>>56551726
Nope
Kansas is a cracker with a bite out of it
>>
>>56553085
By that logic Obama should have done it to the exact people Trump is getting out and lost, but hey look where we are now
>>
>>56553370
What? Are yoiu saying that because he's black? You do realize most Americans aren't racist, right?
You do realize that most Conservatives aren't racist, right?
You do realize that most Trump aren't even racist either and just against immigration in general, right?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.