[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is pork haram Ahmed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
Why is pork haram Ahmed?
>>
>>56550037
It's not though
>>
>>56550037
Looks very good.
>>
>>56550037
Because they can't understand that was a jewish advices because diseases, just a dumb copypasta and a strong fear of god for no reasons.

pigs are "impure" but they can't explains why.
>>
>>56550133
Thaks ahmed !
>>
because Aisha couldnt cook pork for shit so mohamed banned it.
>>
Because it comes from pigs and pigs are dirty creatures. If you eat dirty creatures you become dirty yourself. Do you want to become a dirty pig?
>>
>>56550133
>Frenchman replying
>not a Swede or German
Damn.
Well, anyway, this. Pretty sure it was banned for health reason and was copypasta'd so much everyone forgot why except it was religiously wrong.
>>
>>56550181
De nada Castizo.

No te olvides de comprar luna de pluton: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0AoA0I9WFA
>>
>>56550133
A lot of Jews eat kosher only at home or even just at their parent's home.
>>
>>56550037
because the digestive system of the pig is much shorter and they do not digest anything completely.

They carry more risks of diseases than cows which digest anything 30000 times.

http://draxe.com/why-you-should-avoid-pork/

But pig is fucking delicious though, and just stick it to ahmet
>>
Pigs are some of the smartest animals on the planet. Clearly they outwitted the inbred arabs and tricked them into being let go.
>>
>>56550212
All animals are fucking disgusting anyway, this is again superstitious retardation.

the strange and creepy fact is they take that very seriously and piss off with hallal food everywhere.
>>
File: conspiracykeanu.jpg (23 KB, 500x498) Image search: [Google]
conspiracykeanu.jpg
23 KB, 500x498
>>56550492
>>
>>56550492
Damn pigs.
I knew they were up to no good.
>>
isnt it supposed to be forbidden in Christianity tho?
>inb4 """"""old""""""" rules
I remember a verse from gospel which jesus pbuh says :"i did not come to change the rules" or something similar to that
>>
>>56550948
well he created a whole new religion, so being allowed to eating pork doesnt looks like a big deal
>>
First create something tasty then haram it.
God is not such an asshole.
All religions are evil.
>>
>>56550948
acts 10:13-15

A voice came to him, "Get up, Peter, kill and eat!"14But Peter said, "By no means, Lord, for I have never eaten anything unholy and unclean." 15 Again a voice came to him a second time, "What God has cleansed, no longer consider unholy."
>>
>>56551019
>created a new religion
Nice one kike
>>
>>56551131
So is that contradiction?
>>
>>56551192
no jesus fulfilled the ceremonial law meant to prepare the israelites as the chosen people from which the messiah would come from. After Jesus came the ceremonial law was fulfilled and we were no longer bound by the ceremonial law.
>>
>>56551192
http://biblehub.com/acts/10.htm

you can see the whole piece there the context might make it more clear
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 398x441) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 398x441
>>56550037
Looks yummy desu
>>
>>56551248

jesus was the john oliver of the 1st century.

beta lefty degenerate who was too much of a 'supreme gentleman' to bone his gf, then we finally decided to get rid of his horrid presence and he goes all 'oh nvm getting killed was my plan all along' fucking mendacious vagina.
>>
>>56551482
the romans killed him primarily, but they did better on the pr area and now have a church named after them.

I am not going to lower myself to antisemitism and accuse you of deicide no matter how much your shitpost hopes to achieve that.
>>
>>56551482
Shut up spawn of the antichrist! you will finish in hell with all your dirty people!
>>
>>56551952
you're just making him smile that the trolled someone
>>
>>56550274
Kek
>>
File: tmp_4418-what1529274415.jpg (30 KB, 600x594) Image search: [Google]
tmp_4418-what1529274415.jpg
30 KB, 600x594
>>56550492
That actually makes sense.
>>
>>56550492
>
And what does that make you Swedes? LOL

Cucked by a group of people who you claim to be dumber than pigs? That just makes you worse on a third tier. But your Swedish brain couldn't process that, could it?
>>
File: 1454126016650.webm (666 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1454126016650.webm
666 KB, 1280x720
>>56550037
The same reason why it isn't kosher.
>>
Kosher/Halal are just old food safety laws. Pigs are very dirty animals, eating shit and living in mud. Eating pork as it was raised thousands of years ago put you at a much higher risk of contracting some disease or parasite. So they outlawed it to protect themselves. Since it's a religious rule, they keep it around because muh religion. Things like that are hard to change. If kosher/halal were instead a rule of law, they would have been thrown out of radically changed by now.
>>
aND THE LORD WAS LIKE

>"HAVE THIS PORKCHOP"

AND THE GUY WAS LIKE

>"NAH IM GOOD"

AND IT WAS GOOD
>>
>>56556238
basically, but at least now we can eat it too.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.