[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fighting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 15
File: boxer.jpg (48 KB, 540x426) Image search: [Google]
boxer.jpg
48 KB, 540x426
Have you ever had a fight, /int/?

Tell us about it.
>>
>>56548570
Yeah a few. Last time the guy split my head open on a stool. Big polish bastard or something sheesh.
>>
>>56548680
What were the circumstances?

Last fight I had was with a big chav arsehole who was cheeky to my Mum. To everyone's surprise - including mine - I knocked the shit out of him in the middle of the street. I was so mad I just layed into the bastard like a maniac and he wasn't prepared for that.
>>
>>56548570
No but I argue all day about zionism and the supremacy of the white race on a cantonese script forum.
>>
>>56548570
Yes, last year.
I had to defend a "friend" from being beaten by two guys.
Had to put a guy on the ground and then I got a punch in the face.
>>
>>56549292
did your mom approve or did she think you overreacted?
>>
>>56549521
She was pretty shocked by the whole thing desu but I think I went up in her estimation as I'm pretty soft usually.
>>
>>56548570
Once when I was like 14 a stupid story escalated with a guy I know and it ended up with him punching me and breaking me half a teeth. Not mad at all, looking back I totally deserved it
Then when I was 17 I was walking on a path along the beach near where I live during summer, lots of people, tourists etc. Suddenly a man riding a bike (around 50 y.o, rather big belly and balding like there are tons around here) come from behind and pushes me without warning. So I say to him something like "hey you could at least excuse yourself !"
At this point I don't know how but he somehow tought I insulted him so he stepped off the bike, came to me and got mad yelling at me until he slapped me. So almost at the same time I punched him, guess I hit him near the nose because it was bleeding, he mumbled and get the fuck out of here. There also were (probably) his wife and a little girl. I guess he was drunk or already pissed off about something because he almost fell off the bike when he stopped. Meanwhile some gypsy looking girls in their 20 came saw the thing from far and came to yell to me and my friends about how we shoudl respect elders and shit, fortunately for everyone they ran
Otherwise I had some tough karate competition where I broke ribs once, that's all

Amazing, I know
>>
>>56548570
Yeah, only half decent one being in a bar last year.

Was super drunk, and had been making out with this girl and she was pressing me against this wall. There was some beta-guy in the group who looked agitated against nothing in particular.. can barely remember.

Anyway at some point he seems to be talking to this girl next to me while I lean on the wall (girl left).. at some point I just tap him on the shoulder and say "walls all your's haha". I was super fucking drunk.. I meant it like oh maybe try and make out with her or something.

Anyway this guy (obvious /fit/izen, taller than me, and I was a scrawny twig) just looks at me.. mad as fuck. He grabs my collar with his arm and starts pushing me around the place in a rage (wtf??). I try to talk him down/wrestle free and he ain't listening or anything. At some point the cunts in the bar form a circle around us..

He starts priming his arm for a punch and I warn him to stop. He goes in for the hit and I instantly pull down hard on his elbow that was grabbing me and head butt him in the teeth. He looks kinda stunned and I tell him to let me go. All of the sudden blood starts gushing all over my face cause I fucked up the head butt and scraped my scalp open with his teeth.

Lot's of people start screaming and he lets go and I run home.
>>
File: zenfrog.jpg (24 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
zenfrog.jpg
24 KB, 500x375
I once stole a lads ninja turtles and he drop kicked me in the chest.

From that day I swore to turn my back on violence in pursuit of spiritual growth and self-conquest.
>>
btw, aside from schoolyard ''fights'', the only time i got into a real fight i was drunk and some retarded nerd dressed in army surplus clothes hit me with his fucking key chain in the face several times. he had those long keys for those heavy apartment locks on a mountaneer hook, with some alpinist rope on it too. it was like a metal whip.
he pushed me because he was trying to pass through a crowd at some uni party, i slapped him on the back of the head and he pulled out that chain and started hitting on me. my head and my hands were all cut up and beat, and was bleeding like crazy
i wanted to find him and tear a fucking canyon on his face with a beerbottle but you know how it goes, you eventually just have to get over it
>>
My first real fight was when I was 17. I was in a night club underage, drunk as fuck as couldn't handle my drink at that age and for some reason some moustached guy punched me in the face. Some drinken grappling ensued before the bouncers threw me out. I don't count that as a loss as I was just a kid and too drunk to do anything, he was a fucking coward.
>>
>>56548570
Yes, against my father, trying to defend my mother.

Got to land several hits in his head but since I'm weak, it didn't really hurt. Someone came to separate the fight before it got worse though.
>>
>>56548570
3 or so. Lost 2 because of cheap shots out of no where. Won the 3rd one by comparing the severity of injuries (black eye to nothing, police broke it up)
Been jumped too but don't think that counts as fighting.
Imho every man should fight atleast once in his life, preferably when he's young and can take it.
>>56550327
Sorry to hear mate. You did well, is everything sorted now?
>>
>>56549824
well, that went well all in all
i mean, he was bigger, he had you by the throat, getting ready to punch you in the face probably several times.
you fought back and got out with a bit of a cut, much better than ending up with a broken nose
>>
How do I take down a dude bigger than me? I've been banging this black dudes girl, and I'm pretty sure he ain't that stupid. What do?
>>
>>56550566
Scratch at his eyes, pull hair, attempt to maul genitals.
Standard stuff.
>>
>>56550635
Scream really loud and high pitched too in case it disorientates him.
>>
>>56550635
>>56550706
He's light skinned, if that helps.
>>
>>56550566
Just fucking steam in before he's prepared himself. Straight in and you feel no pain or fear when the adrenaline is coursing through your veins. Head butt him, gouge him, bite him. If you punch him you'll need to have keys or coins in your firt or you'll probably just break your hands on his head.
>>
>>56550566
Nose/eyes/balls/liver are good options to buy you the time to run
>>
Yes, mostly because of my nationalistic best friend
>>
Yeah with a russian guy at a club when I was 18. Now we're friends.
>>
I do train krav maga

on last training I got beating. My adrenaline was such high when I get back to home, i didn't fell any pain untill adrenaline was out. Like a very good drug.

I discovered the way of warrior. This is the feeling when you don't care about what your fisical state is, it is just to win or learn how to win.

(I know guys who doesn't care about it desu, they fight with beginners even if they train for few months).
>>
>>56551069
>You will never beat beta leftists trying to drown the Motherland with your Russian nationalistic friends

Fuck
>>
>>56551069
Can you tell us a story?
>>
>>56551135
physical state*
>>
>>56549292
>What were the circumstances?

I was drunk and mouthing off kek
>>
>>56550465
Thank you.
She managed to get a better job and so did I, so we moved to another house a few weeks later.
This happened some years ago, I live in my own apartment now and I've been working out since then in case something like that happens ever again. But I really hope it doesn't.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>56551135
>I do train krav maga
>>
I had. 8 people beat me with their legs when I was on the ground.
>>
>>56551332
this is the best system right now. I don't care who uses it. It was not made by jews tho, it was made for them not by them.

haters gonna hate
>>
Thinking of taking krav maga classes. Is it really the best for street fighting? I'm big and strong but not fast or nimble.
>>
>>56551459
>beat me with their legs
Kicked Ivan, they kicked you.
>>
>>56551168
Well, we know each other from kindergarten
He is a massive dangerous motherfucker
We even made a brass knuckle and gifted it to me for my birthday though i never used it
Well, there's pretty muck nothing to tell, it was never extreme when i was involved
I moved to SPb to study and he stayed in hometown
I recenty met him, we had a comfy bro talk about good old times but his new friends upset me
I feel him rolling into deep of white trash which is fucking sad
Just hope he's not going to be killed
>>
>>56551555
Nice trips
Also we don't have a word either for "kicking", we just say "donner des coups de pieds" a.k.a literaly " to give feet blows/hits"
>>
>>56551555

Whatever. Me stronk now.
>>
>>56551459
>mfw you were in fact beaten by the other russkiy above and his nationalistic friends
>mfw no face
That's why you shouldnt shout "SLAVA UKRAINYI" in Russia.
>>
>>56551678
Tb h, the French use the word "coup" for everything.
>>
>>56551684

That was long before Ukrainian shitstorm.
>>
Never.
There was one time when I was going home late and two drunks tried to mess with me. I kicked on of them in the balls and pushed the second. Then I run away.
>>
Only two group fights and it was grappling and throwing some dude to the ground.
We were both times doubled out in numbers. Fucking pussies.
>>
>>56551757
Never realized but that's true, like "être un bon coup" (be a good hit) means you know how to fuck
>>
File: 1386611845031.gif (1 MB, 442x241) Image search: [Google]
1386611845031.gif
1 MB, 442x241
I punched a guy once.
Easily the scariest thing I've ever done
>>
>>56551870

I just found out there's no such thing as "doubled out". We were outnumbered and they were twice as many.
>>
once I got in a fight with this one guy my friend in my social circle tried to introduce to said circle. I smacked him with a pole because he wouldn't stop saying dumb shit that was just annoying despite me and another friend's command for him to stop and that made him charge me. I got 3 punches and then tried to knee him but he was on me and got me into a headlock and started to choke me so I couldn't breathe so I bit him as hard as I could and made him bleed. It was a low move but he was literally choking me and was retarded enough to put my head someplace I could do damage. He squealed in pain and ran out afterwards.
>>
>>56551966
>It was a low move

Choking someone is a low move in the first place anyway
>>
Fight in Russia seems to be a way of life from the thread, lol.
I have had a fight, and was very badly beaten. My friend support the football team 'Zenit St Petersburg' and they have the fucking faggot 'andre villas boas' who is the managers.

So, I accused my friend to masturbate on him. And he got mad and started to punch me. and he threw my smash through a sink. then he make me use a zenit st petersburg jersey as bandage for my head wound.
>>
File: 1445040228242.png (256 KB, 476x477) Image search: [Google]
1445040228242.png
256 KB, 476x477
>>56551966
>I smacked him with a pole because he wouldn't stop saying dumb shit
>>
File: wo.gif (787 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
wo.gif
787 KB, 400x225
>>56552103
>>
File: Fedor0013.webm (2 MB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
Fedor0013.webm
2 MB, 624x352
>>56551538
>this is the best system right now

For semitic midgets maybe.
>>
>>56551934
doubled out means knocked out
>>
>>56552103
fucking kek
>>
>>56551966

Either you havent explained this well or that was pretty stupid
>>
>>56548570
i had alot of fear of fighting growing up because i went to a public school (filled with all that poorfags scum you see in rio de janegro) and the kids there would get me out of school
>>
>>56552103
This can't be real
>>
File: 1451460778503.jpg (63 KB, 592x492) Image search: [Google]
1451460778503.jpg
63 KB, 592x492
>>56551966

>>56552103
>And he got mad and started to punch me. and he threw my smash through a sink. then he make me use a zenit st petersburg jersey as bandage for my head wound.
>>
I've been in a few skuffles when I was a kid (think kindergarten). Haven't been in a real fight though.
>>
File: wealthy fucking shits.png (65 KB, 297x308) Image search: [Google]
wealthy fucking shits.png
65 KB, 297x308
>>56548570
>>56551135
>>56551332
>>56551538
>>56552186
>that time in hebrew sunday school back in the 6th grade when two larger kids cornered my scrawny kike ass in the hallway, kicked me in the stomach a few times and started cutting me with plastic knives they'd taken from the kitchen

I want my foreskin back. Fuck judaism.
>>
If any of these stories were green texted I would have read them otherwise I have not but here is my shitty fight stories
> Be years ago during last two years of high school
> live in Southern California so you have all kinds of factions
> me and friends were like the nat soc group when it first formed
> we basically ran around drunk fighting each other working out and fucking with the gays and setting things on fire and helping old people with community work
The only other significant story I would like to here your stories on is this:
> Mexican kid in high school breaks into a rich guys house and fucks their dog it's caught on camera
> The majority of people in our multi ethnic high school of 3500 don't care for some reason
> Me and edgy nat soc group of friends find it fucking degenerate and wrong that no one cared or punished him
> One of my friends keeps making fun of him in class
> He then follows him to the restroom
> Next thing you know they are both in the office
> I go to restroom during lunch that day and see blood all over walls
> Hedidgood.jpeg

So was justice served? Fucking liberal high school apparently thinks it's ok for a student to go around fucking people's dogs
>>
>>56552525
>started cutting me with plastic knives they'd taken from the kitchen.
Do you have the skin of a tomato or something?I'd understand if it was a steak knife but a butter knife?
>>
>>56552562
>fucking with the gays
>>
>>56552744
they sharpened the harder ends of the handles into a point like the little semetic niggers they are
>>
Got in a fight with my brother when we were both really drunk, got the cops called on me and begged them to shoot me once they showed up. I think I may have fought with them a bit too but my memory's hazy.

Can't remember why I was so angry/psychotic as we were having a good time just an hour or two before
>>
>>56552798
it's the nat soc way
>>
>>56552126
>>56552300
>>56552430
Ok I meant he wouldn't stop unironically picking fights, threatening everyone, and other related things. Me (it was in my house) and another friend told him to shut the fuck up or he would get kicked out several times, and when I was actually trying to get him out he grabbed a broom (i think it was a broom) and tried to use it as a self defense tool to avoid getting kicked out so I grabbed it and smacked him.
>>
>>56553061
They didn't shoot you ? The memes were wrong ?
>>
>>56553592
I live in a yuppie town in California which helps
>>
File: 1439075254124.png (87 KB, 608x580) Image search: [Google]
1439075254124.png
87 KB, 608x580
>>56551459
>>56551555
>>56551678
>>
File: TWO.jpg (7 KB, 224x188) Image search: [Google]
TWO.jpg
7 KB, 224x188
>>56551459
>>56551555
>>
File: Danube_Sunrisse.jpg (559 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Danube_Sunrisse.jpg
559 KB, 2048x1536
>>56548570
>2012.
>Danube river, near the ruined Smederevo fortress
>sitting on a bench with my laptop, I wanted to take pictures of Sunrise over Danube
>my battery was bad so I plugged the charger in it and in the outlet for the popcorn stand
>I was preparing the camera to take photos hunched over my laptop briefcase slightly,and then he appears...
>Ćuk was his nickname, a tall kid of around 20 years old at the time.
>I was a few cm's taller but was hunched so he didn't notice
>He was around 85Kg and around 185cm's, and very much drunk arriving from the raft upstream
>I was sober and at around 105Kg ish of muscle and heavy bones...
>he comes closer, as his friends are running away over the hill
I will straighten you!
>- the young drunk kid says.
>unaware with what kind of a madman he is messing around with, he starts talking about human qualities
Your IDs and bags for search please.
>- two old coppers near retirement on patrol said while braking the whole atmosphere of destruction and misery that was about to happen
This is jut a routine control, you are under no suspicion.
>other two coppers said
Do you know who my father is bre? Police never stopped me in my life before bre?
>-young kid said
I am Peter something from Leštar (t. en Leš - corpse; Corpusarium(corpus-field) )...
>I give them my ID card
>tell them what I am doing calmly and they give it back and say
He doesn't have an ID do you know him is he troubling you?
>I told them he was kid from my part of town and that I know him since he was in diapers, the "little Peter the kid from the street" story for cops I have told many items with different names instead of Peter.
>they let us go an his girlfriend arrives crying and pulling him away to a cab
>I packed my laptop and my camera and charger and decided to go home after my evening was ruined by an uncivilized little Peter

To be continued in the next post due to character limit...
>>
>>56549811
>french
>fighting
>>
Eh, I've had a good 5 or 6.

One recent one was when me and two mates were getting drunk on the beach, we decided to walk to the skatepark nearby and we meet up with some other cunt just walking by himself. He seem alright so we have a chat and he joins us on our skatepark venture (This cunt was hammered too, didn't help that I was passing around a bottle of bourbon).

I could tell he was going to be a problem almost immediately after he started spouting some shit about stabbing his brother(white trash never changes). My two friends however never see the bad in anyone, a limpdick and a stoner mr skeltal basically.

Shenanigans ensue at the skatepark, the cunt starts getting restless and pulls me to the side, going on about some shit to do with hijacking an ATM, next thing I know hes up in my face accusing me of stealing his gold chain(Real up in your grill, sneering, you know the deal).

I decide that I really don't want to find out if this cunt has a knife so I throw in a cheeky elbow to his jaw. Broke his jaw, hes on the ground. Little do I know his cousin or some shit shit is also walking the streets. I get rushed from behind, put in a headlock, manage to bite the cunt. At this point I'm seeing red so I let out a massive autismo scream and just go to town. (I'm not trying to jerk myself off here but these two were really out of their league. Scrawny meth addict looking types)

At this point my friends have realized something is up and they wander over to find me with blood all over my mouth with two broken looking cunts on the ground.

So we decide to bail and leave them before the boys in blue show up. No ragrets.
>>
>>56548570
i was about 4 or 5 years old when i first tried to kill another kid, after that it only got worse
>>
>>56551459
>>56551549
krav maga is bullshido trash.
>>
>>56551135
>>56551069
>>56550790
So who are the objectively hardest country in Europe? I'm willing to bet Poles and Ruskis (not europe I know) are pettty hard.
>>
>walking in the quarter
>intoxicated gutterpunk starts hassling me for booze money
>politely tell him to fuck off
>takes a swing at me
>barely avoid it
>pull out my knife
>gutterpunk runs

Not a very interesting story desu. I generally avoid places with violent assholes
>>
>>56554182
>Ecuador
>Not complaining about the French

That's all I ever saw your flag do on this board
>>
>>56548570
One night I'm standing in 7/11 while some cracked out red neck buys smokes. The redneck does his business then turns and looks at me, several yards away, and says "Better back the fuck away from me before I knock your ass out."

I'm flabbergasted, because I'm nowhere near him. I tell him to fuck off, and he starts heavy breathing as he walks outside and waits for me by the door.

Now this guy is big, and definitely high. When I get outside, he's fuming mad and waiting for me. I walk backwards around the corner of the store as we scream back and forth. Finally, he lunges at me, and I pulled my knife and proceeded to cut his hands and arms to ribbons. He screams and runs away, and I high tail it back to my car.

That was the scaryist thing that has ever happened to me.
>>
last fight

december, heavy snow, ground slippery, past midnight
hang out at the pub (hell hunt) counter with my beer ready to go
some asshole thinks i'm invisible mode, nope
beer spills a bit on the credit card machine
barmaid is not impressed
grab the fucker by the throat
>watch where you're fucking going dickhead
>w-what?
>you fucking heard me, look at what you did
>fuck you bla bla bla
>wanna step outside? (ironically used the phrase for the first time in my life)
>why not?
now, the guy was a head shorter than me but a lot bulkier, no problem really, looked like a random suit
start going outside thinking this is going to be an easy two or three punches and back to my lads
see him following me, lol to myself what a tool, he has no idea what is coming
get outside and the guy stalls a bit
oh great, he was waiting for two other guys from his company, the fucking pussy
well fine then, this is not going to be easy though the lot seems confused about what should go down

start

threw the remains of my drink into the middle mans face
punched the left winger so hard he literally flew through air and dropped
got a kick in from the third guy
punched him with my weak left, he backed away a step and a half
the middle guy tackled me into the body and to the ground

i remember thinking: this is not going to end well for me

wrestle briefly to put myself on top
the conscious guy literally just stood around up until
got some solid teeth breaking punches in before he decided to start kicking me and trying to drag me off

all of the sudden a really fucking loud thump
my mate had come out for a ciggy and saw the shit
literally flew in with a one hit foot to face to the guy trying to drag me off

i had a lot of fun destroying the assholes face

lost my winter coat and hat

the end
>>
>>56555982
>grab the fucker by the throat

Did you tell him to back the fuck off before unsheathing your katana?
>>
>>56555368
>I pulled my knife

Pussy Americans
>>
>>56556636
was your father finnish?
>>
>>56548570
Only one proper fight if wrestling with junkies at work (securityfag here) doesn't count.
>visiting grandparents with otouto and mum
>couple of slightly intoxicated 100kg blokes decide the car was parked in their spot
>I say fine, we're just leaving
>wasn't enough to satisfy them, they surround the car, preventing us from leaving
>mum jumps out to go shout at them
>for fuck's sake mum
>get out to ensure they're not going to attack her
>nah, I was their target, not her
>one comes up from behind me, the one on the front pulls out a chain from his pocket and starts swinging it
>I kick chain master in the nuts and follow up with a straight punch to the jaw and move so that I see both of them
>guy drops
>the one on the back takes a swing at me, but I was already moving so it barely hit me
>sees his friend taking a nap on the ground and decides it's a better idea to bugger off
>mum and little bro had run to the grandparents' block but couldn't remember the door code due to stress, so they were watching
>I yell for them to call the cops
>mum does
>dispatcher didn't want to send cops over, apparently they were "too busy", only wanted to know if anyone was hurt
>well that's really fucking helpful, thanks a lot
>chain master gets up and starts staggering away
>didn't know what the fuck I was supposed to do since the cops weren't coming
>just let him go in the end

I'd done about 5 years of assorted martial arts like muay thai and krav maga then, guess I was smart for picking them up early enough.
>>
>>56557413
roughly how many of the junkies you've had to wrestle have been grass smokers?
>>
>>56557867
Grass smokers don't count as junkies in my books. If I say junkie I mean guys who abuse hard inravenous stuff. But yeah, I don't discriminate, I've wrestled with pot heads, 13 yo girls, 60+ yo men, niggers, gypsies, even one lad in a damn bunny suit.
>>
>>56558333
tere, olen jänes! kek, ok, i was just amusing myself here with the thought about junkies that the needle heroes and tablet hooligans probably cause trouble, but i've literally never ever seen any smoker even near anything that involves physical violence let alone take part or initiate anything of the sort
>>
>>56558447

Everyone shoplifts. Literally everyone. And sometimes they think they can get away, so things get physical. Potheads are not exceptions to the rule.
>>
No, I am a pacifist, or a pussy. Whatever you prefer.
>>
>>56558581
good point

>>56558635
same thing
>>
I know i come from a 3rd world country but no.
I've seen people fight but me? nope

I'm not a very violent person tbqh
>>
Never been in a fight but got mugged once, always wonderd how fights end. I mean, how do you reasonably decide when is enough, and how can you account for the ither guy who mihht not want to stop?
>>
>>56554514
Certainly not western Europe, probly Russia.
>>
>>56552562
Don't tell me. Chapparal highschool. There was a kid there that was accused of dog sex.
>>
>>56558827
when the darkness comes or when the other guy is on the ground unconscious and you're standing
if you are a complete nigger you can just carry on from there though
>>
I was a spaz at school and used to attack kids all the time. I've been suspended more times than I can recall.
Never been in a proper fist fight, I'd most definitely lose.
>>
a few times
less 2 teeth, broken nose and hand
>>
File: fc,550x550,white.jpg (40 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
fc,550x550,white.jpg
40 KB, 550x550
>>56548570
>tfw keep having flashbacks of getting my ass beat in elementary school or something like that
>tfw can't remember any specifics but it feels just so real

never had a fist-fight but I've done and been the recipient of a lot of cheeky slaps/half-assed punches/kicks/headbutts/drownings etc in water polo throughout highshcool
>>
>>56549633
>>56549292
haha when I was about 19 some guy pushed in front of my mum in a queue, she grabbed his arm and told him to piss off, and he put his hand in her face and pushed her backwards. I smashed him in the side of the head as hard as I possibly could and ended up breaking my hand on his face. He was on the floor though, luckily I didn't have to fight it out afterwards, he was fucked.

Police came and ambulance came and everything haha, right in the middle of a post office
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.