[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
americans will defend this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8
americans will defend this
>>
>>56542199
The French will eat that
>>
Are they preparing French cuisine?
>>
Well yes, I had to do that too

I have killed and gutted more rats than I could count
>I needed enzymes
>>
>the sadistic qt on the right
would wife...once she's of age ofcourse
>>
i remember doing that in high school the skin is paper thin we also did sharks found some cancer and some babies
>>
>using practical experience to teach students about anatomy while getting them comfortable around morbid topics
whats wrong with that desu, they're only french
>>
>>56542199
KILL THE FRENCH
SPILL ITS BLOOD
>>
>>56542240
fucking frenchies, and yet they dare to compare their shit paesant food to ours.
>>
File: denmark-zoo.jpg (182 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
denmark-zoo.jpg
182 KB, 1200x800
Nout wrong with that.
>b-but think of the children
>>
>>56542643
Learn how to cook a pizza before insulting French cuisine
>>
>>56542803
Excuse me but that was extremely rude of you
>>
File: new-york-style-pizza.jpg (37 KB, 400x292) Image search: [Google]
new-york-style-pizza.jpg
37 KB, 400x292
>>56543689
>>
>>56543689

Truth hurts. Take your stale bread covered in water sauce and get out.
>>
>>56542774
When I was roughly that age, my uncle once took me to look slaughtering of moose. It was nauseating, but later I've learned to appreciate the experience.
>>
File: 1458198249291.jpg (59 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1458198249291.jpg
59 KB, 960x640
My school made us disect a pig.

Stay halal yuropoors.
>>
>>56544144
Yeah we did the pig fetus too
>>
File: pizza-burger-salaminopng.png (120 KB, 220x240) Image search: [Google]
pizza-burger-salaminopng.png
120 KB, 220x240
>>56544053
(You) will defend this
>>
We had to dissect cow's brains, a sheep heart, and sheep lungs. Other classes also dissected a cow's eye.
Made me feel pretty nauseous, but I wasn't planning on becoming a doctor anyway.
>>
My school was so poor that we disected earth worms.

Pls no bully.
>>
File: 20159-650x330-grenouilles.jpg (163 KB, 650x330) Image search: [Google]
20159-650x330-grenouilles.jpg
163 KB, 650x330
>>56542240
>>56542643

Morons, obviously you don't know anything when we talk about the good food.

1- we eat theyr legs, pretty much the taste of chicken, a bit fishy at end. The texture is neat.

2- it needs a long preparation and cuisson. The sauce "bechamel", buttered and added with a local white wine (usually a dry one) have to be well done. Do you know what is good sauce, shitalians ? Of course not, according to your basics tomato sauces. You're basically the american fucker begging for homemade ketchup.

3-the wine you'll drink with is a very important choice. We can take a dry one, not hard, middle desu. Usually " Pinot Gris. Soft ones could be good tho (maybe some liquorous wines like "Monbazillac") with potatoes.

The """"" human""""" who spits on my grandmother's frogs legs is an absolute subhuman, not able to appreciate the good things.
>>
>>56542199
Good old dissection day. Literally, some of the funnest shit we did in high school. I got to dissect a frog, a sheep heart, and a squid. You Europoors are missing out.
>>
>>56544539
I'd like to try that
>>
>>56544674
You know, we do that all through Europe
>>
WTF don't kill those poor frogs !
That's our job...
>>
>>56544539
hopefully muslims will not allow that abomination once they establish sharia over france.
>>
>we Europeans slaughter cows and pigs with our dads in our grandpas villages while lardass yanks play with a dead frog
stay gay and sheltered, beta ameripoops
>>
>>56542199
When americans begin to eat living frogs then they can start to brag https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arA6c6lMXkA&feature=youtu.be&t=72
>>
>>56544539
whatever makes you cope with the fact you guys eat slimy amphibians
>>
I've always wondered, is that a dissection or a vivisection?

If it's a vivisection then that's just cruelty.
>>
My favourite dissection exercise was the day we dissected a sheep eyeball
>>
Who /dissectedacat/ here?
>>
>>56546838
fuck off zhang
>>
>>56546838
I dissected a rabbit. Fuck that shit.
>>
>Black girl, terrified: SHIEEET
>White girl, dissecting: Hmm, interesting
>Asian girl, grinning: Oh rook at open floggie, hehe animar toltule is so cute

Really racist pic, full of stereotypes
>>
>>56546838
What the fuck
>>
>>56542199
That frog is already dead
In Japan though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGNs1VXeFJA
>>
When I was in high school we dissected a rat

Do Europeans not do this?
>>
>>56547125
No, for sanitary reasons.
>>
>>56546838
My school brought in a bunch of preserved shelter cats that were euthanized for our anatomy class to dissect. Some of them had cancer and huge parasites and other disgusting shit. It was a fucking horrible experience.
>>
>>56542349
That takes all the excitement away though
>>
>>56542349
>once shes of age
Kek, its okay anon no need to defend yourself. This isnt /b/, there are no mods here *pedophilic smirk*
>>
>>56544123
CRAWLIIIINNNG INNN MY FINNNNN
>>
>>56545370
We get to cut open hearts, eyes, and brains as well mind you.
>>
>>56546896
Pretty sure that "asian" is mexican
>>
>>56544839
Don't die like a fool.

>>56545232

Till I'll die, nobody, I swear, nobody and surely not a goat fucker or a roach like you would prevent me to do anything in the right path of the sharia.
I swear, if there is a caliphate in France during my existence I'll be the mad Man. Look what you goatfuckers can do with a few goods, some kills.
I'm a 100% white euro male with germanic blood, I could litteraly eat your face.

>>56546661

>jew
>knows anything about endemic food

Pick one kike
>>
Who /neverdissectedanything/ here

Wonder if that was also correlated with having no woodshop class, which I thought both were normal to have in a high school
>>
>>56542774
kek
>>
I did a squid. Pretty cool really.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.