[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so why do americans like him again? >"In spite of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: itfoe-reagan.png (116 KB, 310x229) Image search: [Google]
itfoe-reagan.png
116 KB, 310x229
so why do americans like him again?

>"In spite of the wildly speculative and false stories of arms for hostages and alleged ransom payments, we did not—repeat, did not—trade weapons or anything else for hostages, nor will we."

>"A few months ago, I told the American people I did not trade arms for hostages. My heart and my best intentions still tell me that's true, but the facts and evidence tell me it is not."
>>
>>56541367
he destroyed the Soviet Union
>>
He was great leader. BTFO commies. Ended cold war. Handsome as fuck. Gave blacks an economy.
>>
>>56541395
the soviet union destroyed the soviet union
>>
>>56541367
He reconnected your cuckolded country
>>
>>56541432
>Gave blacks an economy.
by bringing in crack cocaine???
>>56541436
no that was inevitable anyway, if one person is responsible for it it is pic related
>>
This guy is that cunt who created terrorism by paying shitskins just to fight Ruasians
Hope he is sucking Devil's cock in Hell
>>
>>56541629
>by bringing in crack cocaine???

t. Kr*ut who listens to rap

He was a great leader, you like it or not. Even as a person who never been to USA, he is the reason for me to be a republican at heart.
>>
Charismatic, joggled the old party system, reformed the economy, benefitted a lot of middle class people but that's it. Also strong on foreign policy, which is always attractive in this country.
>>
File: 14564869154940.jpg (40 KB, 600x556) Image search: [Google]
14564869154940.jpg
40 KB, 600x556
>>56541367
>>
I think they like him because he had his presidency right at the zenith of their relevancy. Be no means an American so this is more of a bump than a reply.
>>
>>56541367
Jimmy Carter was against human rights abuses in argentina, he implemented an arms embargo and he didn't invite the argentine junta leaders to usa.
Then Reagan came and did the exact opposite
>>
>>56541367
The one thing Hollywood is good at is creating an image/branding a person, Reagan brought all his Hollywood buddies with him and they made him the first celebrity president.

Presidents get way more credit (Good or Bad) for what happens and he was President during an incline for America.
>>
File: HUEHUE.jpg (187 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
HUEHUE.jpg
187 KB, 1000x1000
>>56541432
>Gave blacks an economy
>>
because he represents an idea of an america that never existed
>>
>>56541815
are we suppose to guess what is written there?
>>
File: image32423.jpg (4 KB, 100x80) Image search: [Google]
image32423.jpg
4 KB, 100x80
>>56542700
Thanks for grandad for victory (rhyme)
>>
You'd think OP is grateful that Reagan ended the Cold War so he doesn't have to lay awake at night with his eyes wide open wondering if the horde of Ivans just across the border is coming for him.
>>
>>56541721
>This guy is that cunt who created terrorism by paying shitskins just to fight Ruasians

Don't you mean the British when they allied with Arabs in WWI and unleashed Wahabism?
>>
Playing POTUS was the best performance of his acting career
>>
>>56541367
reagan and thatcher stood by south africa.

germany went full retard on south africa. we were evil we need to be boycotted. germany demanded we change. Germany demanded we accept forgein black people rule our country.

Pay back is a bitch! Germany must take more refugees. If they dont take refugees they are racisit! You must take all the refugees otherwise we will ask for sanctions. You must become a muslim country . Fuck i love this.
>>
sharia in berlin when?

germany demanded we have black rule.

South Africa demand sharia in germany!

Give the germans the diversity the demanded from us!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lIqNjC1RKU
He was literally the devil.
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 1280x720
>>56547023
>>56545144
>Implying the ANC wouldn't pound your Boipussy

Would you rather be Rhodesia?
>>
Ronald Reagan is the saint of the GOP. He's an ex liberal cowboy actor who got whipped by his gf into being a conservative.
>muh jesus
>muh trickle down
>muh world police
>muh military industrial complex
The GOP jerks off to this guy every night before bed. Lefties HATE HIM.
[spoiler] discover one weird trick to DISMANTLE COMMUNISM [/spoiler]
>>
>>56541629
Nice meme libtard
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.