[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Argentina
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: white argentina.png (558 KB, 680x541) Image search: [Google]
white argentina.png
558 KB, 680x541
In roughly 24 hours I will be taking a plane to Argentina.

What should I expect? Anything I should definitely do while I am over there?
>>
P-please respond ;_;
>>
>>56537776
>taking a plane to Argentina.

Take a U-boat
>>
>>56538201
I wish I could it would be kinda cool to travel underwater.
>>
ooga booga, bring wite women
>>
ahmed if you're not more specific i can't recommend you anything
>>
>>56537776
dress like locals. dont have your iphone out at all times.
eat asado.
>>
>>56538201
Say che
>>
>>56538690
I will be flying to Buenos Aires. I will be staying 2,5 weeks. Got a car so I can travel pretty much anywhere as long as there are roads there.

Anything interesting to see over there?
>>
>What should I expect?

White people .Lots of them.
>>
>>56538755
where will you stay in Buenos Aires? i guess you're probably going to be in the capital
don't believe the 'outside of the capital everything is a shithole' meme. as someone who lives in the Conurbano area (pic related) i can assure you that , even if there's some really shitty parts, there's some nice, small and comfy neighborhoods.
If you have some time to travel and someone to guide you so you don't get in a shitty area, Quilmes, Avellaneda and Fcio. Varela are nice places with a good nightlife
>>
>>56537776
>Anything I should do?
Go into hiding? Isn't that the plan, Goebbels?
>>
File: capture.jpg (37 KB, 698x235) Image search: [Google]
capture.jpg
37 KB, 698x235
>>56537776
>What should I expect?
fair weather all week
>>
>>56538979
also, some tips :
like our friend Toure said >>56538722 don't be a faggot showing everyone your iphone or looking too foreigner. depending on where you are you may end having a bad time. tho, this doesn't means that you have to be paranoid, this is not brasil
don't be afraid to ask someone for directions (if you know spanish, if you talk in English maybe you won't get an answer, and probably you won't find a single person that speaks German)
>>56539192 you came in a good part of the year so prepare for a /comfy/ weather, maybe with some rains in the next weeks
>>
>>56539178
Underrated
>>
>>56538979
Yeah I have someone to guide me who I will be living with. A friend of my mother who works at Volkswagen and I am bringing his daughter along.

>>56539269
Don't worry I don't have an Iphone. I am poor as fuck, this trip is only possible because I get free housing and free food. The 750 Euro for the trip is pretty much all of my money I still had.
>>
>>56539178
good post
>>
File: whiteland.png (265 KB, 500x393) Image search: [Google]
whiteland.png
265 KB, 500x393
>>56538979
>quilmes, avellaneda, fcio varela
>mordor
>>
>>56540360
0/10 bait, porteƱo
>>
>>56540360
I forgot where exactly we live but it was somewhere south east near the capital.

So it looks I will be staying in mordor then. Darn.
>>
>>56540437
I think Volkswagen is in San Fernando, so probably is not on the south.

You will survive
>>
Bolivians, selfish white people, selfish "white" people and a lot of qt girls.
Patagonia has the bests parts but it's far as fuck from Buenos Aires
>>
Avoid social interaction with conoplebs and stay in Capital.
The nightlife is amazing abd you will find people from all over the world
Inb4 bolivians
We are talking about real pepes
>>
If you can go to Uruguay to eat meat.
Go to the touristic places, Boca, San Telmo on Sunday, I don't know if there's anything on Teatro Colon, but if there is I'd recommend going.
>>
>>56541376
People ^
>>
>>56538979
You can go to Banfield, the city where I live, it's full of english bars, each one with their own brand of beer.
>>
File: photo_4031_1.jpg (42 KB, 567x377) Image search: [Google]
photo_4031_1.jpg
42 KB, 567x377
>>56542906
pic related
>>
File: photo_4031_3.jpg (46 KB, 567x377) Image search: [Google]
photo_4031_3.jpg
46 KB, 567x377
>>56543164
>>
>>56538755

>Argentina
>Paved roads
>>
>>56542906
If you plan on taking a visit around here you can use this website (http://www.banfield-web.com/) to learn more or to find a place you'd like to go.
>>
File: 26022013294.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
26022013294.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1944
>>56538755
Remember people in Argentina drive like in southern Italy, or even worse.

Another important thing if you will be driving your own. I'm sure in Germany is the same so if you are driving and see a "stop" you HAVE to stop and look around for other cars but if you are driving, see a street crossing ahead but you don't have any "stop", you will automatically assume that the other street has the "stops" so usually don't even look, right?

Well, in Argentina compared to Europe street signs are next to no-existent and you will find a shitton of street crossings with no signs at all so unless there is a street light I would recommend you to stop or at last decelerate every time.
>>
>>56538755
>Anything interesting to see over there?
We have a jewish cemetery.
>>
>>56543232
>>56543164
It looks good but it kinda looks like something I have in my city too. If I am on a country on the other side of the world I would rather see stuff I can't see at home.
>>
>>56543680
We have those too. Tons of them actually. But they are always hidden and there are never signs that lead to them unlike other cemeteries. Probably because they don't want neonazis to vandalize them, lel.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.