[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Memes aside, who the Arabs of Europe are? Reports of Europeans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
Memes aside, who the Arabs of Europe are? Reports of Europeans are extremely contradictory, from "just low class hip hop culture people with twerking chicks and weed" to "almost everyone of them is jihadist fanatic with enormous beards who don't drink and eat pork". What are their political views, culture, etc. Opinions of Arabs themselves are higly welcomed.
>>
And how do they differ from Arabs in MENA.
>>
Maybe I should have asked this in MENA thread, because I'm about to feel banter incoming... But okay.
>>
Let's bump with some random pics.
>>
Btw what's written there?
>>
>>56535774
>Hot brown girl posted
>no replies
Europeans confirmed gay another one time.
>>
>>56537126
No surprise
>>
Chechnya
>>
>>56535774
Brown women are the hottest desu.
>>
>>56535491
It's friday m8 they are praying
>>
>>56537225
Chinese people are allowed to post here?
>>
>>56537425
Yes, if you can tell about Arabs in Europe.
>>
>>56537317
I don't think that all Arabs are really religious.
>>
>>56535491
Obviously there's Arabs from all social and economic class though they're disproportionally poor
Some of them are religious, some not at all
A few of them are full retard religious and go to Syria to fight in the beta uprising
Generally they kind of huddle together in ghettos
Usually they blame whitey for racism and hurting the poor immigrants
>>
>>56535491
The arabs of Europe are covered in a black burka while the arabs of the Near-east are a bit like your pic.
>>
>>56537708

We don't blame you for our problems but we hate you.

We hate everyone.
>>
>>56535491
Footballers
>>
>>56535491
Don't know about the ones in Europe, but I can tell you about the ones here. They are pretty much what you described. I would say the majority are regular people who just wanna make ends meet, and you have other cliques but they aren't that many.
>>
>>56537126
>Hot brown girl
oxymoron
>>
>>56540058
For albinos Swede - maybe.
>>
Well I'm not Arab but brown and was raised Muslim. There are those who bend the knee to Her Majesty and renounce this cursed faith and convert to proud and true Monarchists. The rest are all terrorists and born with bombs. God Save The Queen
>>
Look at pewsurvey for their religious and social views, crime databases for their criminality (easy to find by ethnicity online for quite a few European countries) etc. Why are you asking this board, man?
>>
I'd wager that pretty much none of the european arabs would protest if Europe magically turned into a wahhabist caliphate. The westernisation is all surface that doesn't stick because arabs still live in their insular communities. They just don't find personal freedom important, it's like cultural tourism.
>>
>>56537425
Its probably just an American on vacation, spring break. Chinese people can get in big trouble if the go around the Great Firewall
>>
>>56540058
Your racism means you're missing out on some prime pussy swedebro
>>
>>56542422
I have known one or two arab atheists (out of about six) and another one who was probably too dumb to be religious.

Personally I think they're for the most part just meming about their conquest of Europe and whatnot
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.