[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You wake up in Indiana
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: indiana-landscape-photo-9[1].jpg (1 MB, 1613x1080) Image search: [Google]
indiana-landscape-photo-9[1].jpg
1 MB, 1613x1080
You wake up in Indiana
>>
I forget where that is
>>
Indiana seems based
>>
Ugly asphalt
wouldn't drive over it.
>>
>>56534202
Sucks ass because I can't afford shit and I can't legally work.
I probably head to the Greek embassy before I get shot during a "random screening".
>>
>I wake up in Indiana
>I kill myself as fast as possible because Indiana is such a godawful shitter state that death would be more exciting than it.

Indiana is hot, flat, and has nothing to offer unless you enjoy staring at miles of Monsanto corn. And I'm saying this as a PA resident and my state is not exactly a barrel of monkeys either.
>>
File: puking-uncontrollably.gif (864 KB, 450x189) Image search: [Google]
puking-uncontrollably.gif
864 KB, 450x189
>>
>>56534202
Turn the saturation down and go back to sleep
>>
>>56534202
Is that a gravel road?
Holy shit America get your shit together
>>
>>56534202
>You wake up in Indiana
And at breakfast eat one banana
>>
>>56534202

I hope actual indiana isn't that blasted by post fx contrast and fucking water marks
>>
>>56539663

m8. if we pointed all of our roads upward we'd have enough mileage of paved roads to make a six lane highway to the moon and then another one back.
>>
>>56539949
Moon is not fixed, you could not possibly make a road to the moon
>American education
Top kek
>>
A road as long as the average distance at which the moon orbits the earth
are you happy now you autist
>>
>>56540110
The total distance to the earth does not change, so it is a valid comparison to make.
>>
>>56539193
>Not simply making your way home
Fucking tool.
>>
File: 1447572666359.jpg (69 KB, 470x747) Image search: [Google]
1447572666359.jpg
69 KB, 470x747
>>56540110
>>
the one thin g that stuck me about indiana is how all I saw was farms, until I reached illinois, which was more farms

I thought to myself, there have to a good deal of kids at these farms, I don't see a school anywhere really (and you could see for miles in every direction), where do they go to school??
>>
>>56539740
good post
>>
>>56540297
they don't
>>
>>56540297
There is usually one huge school that all kids within a 50 mile radius go to.
>>
Indiana, as described by this thread, sounds like a place that resembles finnish countryside but is warmer and has less forests.
>>
>>56540230
Thats like the distance from Paris to Warsaw
>>
Going to school here right now, there's some good people but goddamn this is a boring state.
>>
looks like home
>>
*sings Indiana Jones theme*
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.