[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are cunt Do you want to live in the united States of Europe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
You are cunt

Do you want to live in the united States of Europe
>>
>>56528706
do you?
>>
>>56528706

Depends on how these United States of Europe work, but yeah, I'm somehow positive to having the continent united under a same banner.
>>
>>56528814
I like the idea in principle and if it waa implemented well i definitely would. but am conflicted ove if the EU can ever be reformed or not
>>
>>56528706

stop youre making me wet :3
>>
Yes, totally, but before that we need to kick out all Muslims, Negros, Indians and Gypsies.
>>
>>56528706
>Frågar England
>>
>>56528706
We've always been at war with Oceania
>>
Flag and no. The whole idea of "united" states of Europe is retarded. It only worked in the US because it was empty as fuck when they moved there.
>>
>>56528706
Deporting all Russians to Siberia? Bold move my friend
>>
Since the US has become soviet teir shithole I may as well move to russia and try my chances there
>>
>>56528706
Yes nut wirhout russia and other eastern shitholes
>>
>>56531079

Sign me in.
>>
>>56528706
I wouldn't mind that.
>>
>>56528706
Russia
Yes
>>
No but open borders are good
>>
>>56531379
You are eastern too
>>
>>56531277
Is Norway swedish/danish Siberia?
>was colonized by them
>rich with natural resources
>has worse version of metropolitan people
>>
>>56528706
Yes but without Niggers and Muslims, real European diversity is good, the fake diversity with sub humans we have now is shit.
>>
File: FiQIbib.gif (56 KB, 500x321) Image search: [Google]
FiQIbib.gif
56 KB, 500x321
>>56528706
no
>>56531079
ok maybe
>>
Of course Europe.
>>
I really see 0 reason to federalize and see 0 possibilities of it working.
>>
>>56528706
The UK should be separated with Europe and lead a group consisting of Canada, Australia, New Zealand tbqh
>>
I'd rather live in Antarctica
Fuck this 'union', make France great again, leave fucking EU
>>
>>56528706
If there's a United States of Europe you're gonna need a new name. Saying 'United States of America' and 'United States of Europe' to differentiate the two is going to get cumbersome really quickly.
>>
>>56531964

We can call it Europe as a short name because we would actually be whole Europe.
>>
File: 1457899001889.jpg (221 KB, 803x973) Image search: [Google]
1457899001889.jpg
221 KB, 803x973
fug no
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.